• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

I think I see something on the tweaked 1. Fx!!! Btw how do you upload pics from ur iPhone onto here?? Sorry about oh Jennyb :-(

I think I see something on the tweaked 1. Fx!!! Btw how do you upload pics from ur iPhone onto here?? Sorry about oh Jennyb :-(

I don't have an Iphone, I have an Ipod touch. I couldn't upload it straight from the Ipod. What I did was this:

Took a photo of my test.

Made an email with it.

Sent it to myself.

Opened my email.

Saved the picture onto my "Desktop"

Came on here.

Looked at the little paperclip.

Clicked on it.

Should bring another window up. Click on "choose file" from "upload from computer"

Find the picture.

Hit "upload"

X the page.

Hit the little arrow next to the paperclip and your image file name should come up.

Click on it. Voala! :)

Ahhhhh I get you. Thanks for that. Thought I could be lazy and do it straight from my iPhone ;-) when are you testing again?

Ahhhhh I get you. Thanks for that. Thought I could be lazy and do it straight from my iPhone ;-) when are you testing again?

I am probably going to test sometime next week. Probably come Monday or Tuesday. AF is suppose to be here on Wednesday or Thursday of next week so I am patiently waiting. I wish I owned a pregnancy test factory so I could take millions of them!!! :haha:

I hope you get your + I really do you deserve it so much! You and your man!! Thats cute he went n bought u some!!:) havnt looked on here all day or much yesterday, having hard time, taking another hcg test tomorrow n hopefully maybe a scan. Too early for anything or sac maybe tho.
I didnt get a positive at 7dpo I think thata when I used mine. WIt till tomorrow or 9dpo or 10dpo.

I think imma be a single mom things arent looking good with me n man now :( taken it day by day.

I'm sorry girl. Whats happening? You can message me if you want! I took one last night and it was a bfn. I took one this morning, and DH and I swear we see the start of something. What do you guys think?

View attachment 479509

Honestly I think its the start of something too, I think I see a tiny line forming from bottem part n up!! Take another with tomorrows oext days morning urine and see :) good luck!!!!

Thanks praying lady :) xoxo
good luck all you ladies!!

omg good luck Reynolds!! I am due to start today, but I haven't yet. I only have sore boobs and nipples, nothing other than that. I hope my geritol worked though!!!

I hope so too! Thanks for the positive feedback ladies!! It really helps! :flower: :hugs:

good :) we have to stay positive!! I am trying to since AF is due today and isnt here, it is just hard because I've been let down before.

good :) we have to stay positive!! I am trying to since AF is due today and isnt here, it is just hard because I've been let down before.

I know how you feel. Back in July, she showed her face 11 days late. Those days I was on a cloud. I was thinking "OMG OMG OMG" But, she came. Man was I pissed. Anyway, I think September is a lucky month for you RazorBacks. It's my birthday month so I am sending you all my luck! I think I am pretty close to being out this month. DH didn't want to BD last night and usually doesn't want to so I am not too hopeful that I got preggers this month. Onward with life I guess. I am at the giving up point with him. I am pretty sure it isn't me that can't get pregnant. It's our lack of BD and his desire for me. :cry: Oh well...

I hope it is our month, so we can have enough time to use an ultra sound as Christmas gifts for the family. But I just don't fee lucky. We have done it every other day since August 17th. Well, we did BD August 17th, but then AF arrived August 20th lol soo basically we have been BD every other day, or everyday since the 25th of August. So I hope we are lucky only once in September we missed two days in a row. But I still have not many symptoms because I convinced myself they are goin to be AF :(

My fingers are crossed for you both! X

I know it's hard but we gotta stick together and stay positive :)

I know how you feel. Back in July, she showed her face 11 days late. Those days I was on a cloud. I was thinking "OMG OMG OMG" But, she came. Man was I pissed. Anyway, I think September is a lucky month for you RazorBacks. It's my birthday month so I am sending you all my luck! I think I am pretty close to being out this month. DH didn't want to BD last night and usually doesn't want to so I am not too hopeful that I got preggers this month. Onward with life I guess. I am at the giving up point with him. I am pretty sure it isn't me that can't get pregnant. It's our lack of BD and his desire for me. :cry: Oh well...

I feel like thats my problem to, my husband works overnights and he just does not have the libido he used to back when he didint but we were not ttc back then and now its like we miss my fertile days each month it seems

I feel like thats my problem to, my husband works overnights and he just does not have the libido he used to back when he didint but we were not ttc back then and now its like we miss my fertile days each month it seems

Yeah, my problem is that its more of a chore to him. On schedule, like he doesn't even think about it or get excited. I am so close to throwing it away. :cry: marriage isn't about sex, but it sure is important. Ugh...I don't know what to do.

Think all men are like that. I've had to hide my opks so he doesn't know I'm doing them otherwise he would feel too pressured!
Btw has anyone got constipated since taking geritol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->