• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

You can take Geritol along with Soy right? I have read contradicting things.

Ahhh, so we're u not ovulating or do you take it just to make sure you do ovulate? My fsh test came back ok so would I benefit from taking it?

I don't think I ovulate every month. Last month FF showed me O'ing on CD27 and then 9 days later AF arrived. So I am now thinking I have a short LP. I am kind of hoping the soy will make me O a little sooner. It has helped other ladies O sooner and has made some O later. Even though we are on our 7th month of trying, I think I am just now starting to understand my cycles. So this month will be the month I really figure out when I O and if my LP is short. If it is, I will be going to the doctor about it. In April I had some test done on CD3 and all that came back normal.

You can take Geritol along with Soy right? I have read contradicting things.

I have not heard that. Hmmm... I think it's ok. There are lots of ladies that have been and have gotten a BFP.

Sorry I have been gone for a few days! Been moving and doing lots of homework so I can get ahead! Anyway, 3gg0 I agree, I took the Soy and Geritol together and had no problems. I assume it is okay to do so.

HI LADIES!!! I was talking to a friend about ttc & she told me about geritol so I google it lol & this post came up I started reading it & I got inspired to give it a try & join!!! Good luck ladies any helpful advice u can give me I'm all ears

heyy Lynn :)
hmm..I can tell you that if you take Geritol, make sure you also take a separate Folic Acid supplement because the Geritol doesn't have enough in it. and I also take baby aspirin as well with those two.

I just ordered some Geritol Complete online! :thumbup:

I'm hoping that by taking the Geritol and the Soy, we will finally get pregnant again!

Ahhh, so we're u not ovulating or do you take it just to make sure you do ovulate? My fsh test came back ok so would I benefit from taking it?

I don't think I ovulate every month. Last month FF showed me O'ing on CD27 and then 9 days later AF arrived. So I am now thinking I have a short LP. I am kind of hoping the soy will make me O a little sooner. It has helped other ladies O sooner and has made some O later. Even though we are on our 7th month of trying, I think I am just now starting to understand my cycles. So this month will be the month I really figure out when I O and if my LP is short. If it is, I will be going to the doctor about it. In April I had some test done on CD3 and all that came back normal.

I'm taking vitamin b comPlex this cycle to see if it lengthens my lp. Think mine was only 9 or 10 days last cycle .

Girls, I know its sort of early but I am going to test tonight. I had bad acid re-flux today, and then got a horrid metal taste in my mouth. I've heard that's a BIG indicator of pregnancy. If I am, that means the Geritol worked! :) Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I hope I get a BFP soon. I am on CD18 today and have taken Geritol since CD9 or CD10. Can't really remember. I am hoping that this is it!!! I am excited, but I am also not putting all my hopes on it. I have been disappointed many-a-time. I will let you all know what it is. These are the "symptoms" I have been experiencing. I am NOT saying I'm pregnant, but just what it is that is pushing me to test early.

CD14-Very mild cramps and headache.

CD15-I felt a sharp pain in my uterus. Didn't last very long, but it was there and it was strange. Headache.Very tired at 10 p.m.but didn't fall asleep until 3 a.m. Woke up at 7 a.m. with a horrible cramp in my calf.

CD16-I felt small cramps in my ovaries and some hip pain. I also had some nausea in the middle of BD'ing with DH. It was weird. It wasn't enough to make me throw up, but it made me uncomfortable. Headache.
CD17-A little of nausea just for a second, more cramping and gas. Also very tired at night but having trouble falling asleep. I had a headache as well.

CD18-So far I have had that acid re-flux and some cramping and gas. I am also tired.

Are u taking folic acid too ? Ive been told then extra iron can leave a metallic taste in ur mouth. Maybe u ovulated earlier than u thought and you will get ur bfp, fx for you x

Are u taking folic acid too ? Ive been told then extra iron can leave a metallic taste in ur mouth. Maybe u ovulated earlier than u thought and you will get ur bfp, fx for you x

I am taking folic acid. Prenatles to be more exact. I am hoping I ovulated earlier! That would be great!! :)

I am taking folic acid. Prenatles to be more exact. I am hoping I ovulated earlier! That would be great!! :)

Good luck with testing! Let us know asap! :)

Im gonna look into that stuff too! I heard small amounts of Maca Root boosts fertility, and strengthens Ovulation too. its also said to take during af only. Let me know how the geritol works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->