• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

Thanks Razorback! :hugs: I actually took a test after work today and for a minute thought I saw a faint line. Well, I didn't. :wacko: Anyhow, like I told everyone, the month is still young. I'm not due to test until the 26th anyway so I am saving the rest of my tests for sometime closer to that date! :thumbup:

I have faith in you and gettin your BFP!!
but I've had a terrible day :( I was crying because now two nights in a row, and during a nap today, I had three dreams of taking a test and getting a BFP. like watching thr two lines show up. which I was so sad when I woke up and found out they were dreams because it was so real!! and then at work, two of my co workers are pregnant, one has an 8 day old. and on facebook, FIVE friends posted either pregnancy pictures or pics of their newborn. so I basically broke down :/

I have faith in you and gettin your BFP!!
but I've had a terrible day :( I was crying because now two nights in a row, and during a nap today, I had three dreams of taking a test and getting a BFP. like watching thr two lines show up. which I was so sad when I woke up and found out they were dreams because it was so real!! and then at work, two of my co workers are pregnant, one has an 8 day old. and on facebook, FIVE friends posted either pregnancy pictures or pics of their newborn. so I basically broke down :/

I am so sorry Razorbacks. :( I know how you feel. I have had my share of meltdowns. My friend just had her baby two weeks ago and I went to see her while she was in labor and I had to leave. I started crying when I got home and wanted to kill my DH. I blamed him. I guess that's the natural thing we do when we are sad. Its human nature to take it out on people and blame others. I know, I do it all the time. I have dreams like that a lot. They hurt when I wake up. I feel a sort of emptiness. Our desire to be mothers is that strong. However, if you are having such vivid dreams, it could be a pregnancy indicator. Those are an early symptom! It seems like lately everyone is pregnant except us. :( I swear they stalk me. However, I find myself stalking their pages, or staring at them wondering when its going to be me. :cry: it hurts so bad, and others don't understand. I always tell myself that it will be that much better when it happens to me. How long have you been TTC?

well I've really only been trying, like with actually TRYING for a few months now. but I was NTNP for a bit beforehand. and I find myself looking at people's pages with babies too. not to mention my 18 year old sister just found out she was accidentally pregnant..I don't get how that can happen to everyone but me I swear!! everywhere I go I see babies and I wish I had my own :/ it doesn't help working at WalMart e

Thanks Razorback! :hugs: I actually took a test after work today and for a minute thought I saw a faint line. Well, I didn't. :wacko: Anyhow, like I told everyone, the month is still young. I'm not due to test until the 26th anyway so I am saving the rest of my tests for sometime closer to that date! :thumbup:

Is the 26th when your period is due? If so, you've got tons of time girly! When did you ovulate?

well I've really only been trying, like with actually TRYING for a few months now. but I was NTNP for a bit beforehand. and I find myself looking at people's pages with babies too. not to mention my 18 year old sister just found out she was accidentally pregnant..I don't get how that can happen to everyone but me I swear!! everywhere I go I see babies and I wish I had my own :/ it doesn't help working at WalMart e

I know how you feel. :( My cousin got pregnant with her first baby after 3 months of trying. Then about 5 months and two weeks ago I told her I wanted to start trying and shes like "oh, me too! I think Ill give it a shot." She got pregnant a week after that. How lovely right? I cried. I don't seem to understand why. I took another HPT this morning cause I had an extra and it was a BFN of course, I wish I could just see those two precious lines. Ugh. Hopefully towards the end of the month I do. :wacko:

Is the 26th when your period is due? If so, you've got tons of time girly! When did you ovulate?

JLForever, yes my period is due somewhere around that time. I am not completely sure because my periods have been a scattered frenzy but I am almost positive it will come around that time. I am like 99% positive I ovulated yesterday and the day before yesterday so the HPT's were REALLY early. I guess I should have done an OPK instead. Silly ol' me torturing myself! I hope I test around that time and get a :bfp: I would love to know if I am before the 20th. Thats my mothers birthday and it would be her first grandchild. It would be a lovely gift. Cross your fingers for me ladies! If any of you pray, please pray for me to get my :bfp: this month. I want it so MUCH! :cry:

JLForever, yes my period is due somewhere around that time. I am not completely sure because my periods have been a scattered frenzy but I am almost positive it will come around that time. I am like 99% positive I ovulated yesterday and the day before yesterday so the HPT's were REALLY early. I guess I should have done an OPK instead. Silly ol' me torturing myself! I hope I test around that time and get a :bfp: I would love to know if I am before the 20th. Thats my mothers birthday and it would be her first grandchild. It would be a lovely gift. Cross your fingers for me ladies! If any of you pray, please pray for me to get my :bfp: this month. I want it so MUCH! :cry:

We all do hun!!! I will send a special prayer for us all! :thumbup:

Reynolds we are only about a week apart! AF is due the 20th for me! I am hoping she packs her bags and heads somewhere else though and doesn't stop by to see me. but I wouldn't mind a BFP stopping by :) LOL I have not tested. I plan to just wait until she doesn't arrive that way I don't get my hopes up anymore..baby dust for both of us this month for sure !! :)

I would wait until about 9dpo and then take a First Response! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girl! I really hope you see that BFP this month!

I got my OPKs in the mail yesterday and my Geritol and Basal Thermometer should be here today or tomorrow! :)

I have been super crampy this week, so AF should hopefully show up in the next couple of days. I just wish it would hurry up so I can start temping, taking the Geritol and then Soy starting on Day 2! Ahhh!! I'm getting nervous!

I got my OPKs in the mail yesterday and my Geritol and Basal Thermometer should be here today or tomorrow! :)

I have been super crampy this week, so AF should hopefully show up in the next couple of days. I just wish it would hurry up so I can start temping, taking the Geritol and then Soy starting on Day 2! Ahhh!! I'm getting nervous!

Yayayay!! I can't wait for my OPK's to get here :) I'm hoping the get here soon so I can start testing .. I'm on CD8 so Im about to start SMEP!

My opk arrived yesterday :) still waiting on geritol tonic. I'm on cd3, so looks like im waiting till next cycle to use it. Hope our bfps aren't too far away now x

I am cramping today! As if I have my period. :happydance: I usually would never be happy about this, but I am today!! My boobies are also pulsing and I have random pain in them. Cross your fingers ladies! I think this is it!! :cloud9:

Yayayay!! I can't wait for my OPK's to get here :) I'm hoping the get here soon so I can start testing .. I'm on CD8 so Im about to start SMEP!

Yay! Hopefully they arrive soon for you!

I think we're going to try the SMEP this cycle. It seems perfect!

Yay! Hopefully they arrive soon for you!

I think we're going to try the SMEP this cycle. It seems perfect!

Same here!! I hope it works perfect and we get our BFP's!!! :)

as of today, still no Opk's

Fx for you reynolds :) I've tried smep before but didn't work for me but I've heard a lot of success stories :) gl ladies!

Right geritol arrived this morning :-D I'm on cd 4 so would it be too late to start it tomorrow??

ES89- I started on CD4!

Reynolds- OMG good luck!!! I was cramping BADDDD yesterday. I was for sure AF was coming 5 days early LOL but she didn't show up and I haven't cramped today :) please let this be both of our month!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->