• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

Well I should have enough for next cycle too, the bottle I got is quite big! That sounds promising razorback come on bfps!!!

Razorback! I sure hope so!!! I don't know if this could be a symptom but lately, everytime after DH and I BD I feel nauseous. I have also been feeling really dizzy. Randomly. Last night I was walking to my bed to lay down and I almost fell over! :/ It was way strange. Right now I also have some acid reflux, it feels horrible in my throat. I also noticed since I started taking Geritol and prenatles, my pee is like neon yellow! :blush: I am hydrated and everything, I guess that's what vitamins do!

Razorback! I sure hope so!!! I don't know if this could be a symptom but lately, everytime after DH and I BD I feel nauseous. I have also been feeling really dizzy. Randomly. Last night I was walking to my bed to lay down and I almost fell over! :/ It was way strange. Right now I also have some acid reflux, it feels horrible in my throat. I also noticed since I started taking Geritol and prenatles, my pee is like neon yellow! :blush: I am hydrated and everything, I guess that's what vitamins do!

Your'e symptoms sound sooo promising!! Im looking forward to you telling us your got your BFP!:happydance:

I was getting light headed when i stand up or working out so i know what ur feeling i think thats a sign cuz i just got a faint bfp this afternoon!!!! 8 and half months later :)

That's so awesome Jenny! I was looking at a thread you were part of where a lady told you to pray and leave it in Gods hands! Look at that, you got a faint :bfp: I am so happy for you!! :happydance: I hope my dizziness is a sign. I have also been doing this nasty burp thing, and it feels like I am going to throw up every time I do. It like gets stuck in my throat and wont go. Sorry TMI. Its so uncomfortable!

I took another hpt today during my lunch and it was negative of course. However, I am not due to test until the 26th :blush: but of course, impatient ol' me tested early. I am having some lower back pain and I had some cramping on my left side a little ago. Down by my ovaries. I am CD21 and 3DPO so I am VERY early to test. How many DPO are you?

P.S. My sister who is a year and a half older than me, who got married a month before me thinks she may be pregnant!! :happydance:

I was getting light headed when i stand up or working out so i know what ur feeling i think thats a sign cuz i just got a faint bfp this afternoon!!!! 8 and half months later :)

Yayayay!!!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats on the BFP!

That's so awesome Jenny! I was looking at a thread you were part of where a lady told you to pray and leave it in Gods hands! Look at that, you got a faint :bfp: I am so happy for you!! :happydance: I hope my dizziness is a sign. I have also been doing this nasty burp thing, and it feels like I am going to throw up every time I do. It like gets stuck in my throat and wont go. Sorry TMI. Its so uncomfortable!

I took another hpt today during my lunch and it was negative of course. However, I am not due to test until the 26th :blush: but of course, impatient ol' me tested early. I am having some lower back pain and I had some cramping on my left side a little ago. Down by my ovaries. I am CD21 and 3DPO so I am VERY early to test. How many DPO are you?

P.S. My sister who is a year and a half older than me, who got married a month before me thinks she may be pregnant!! :happydance:

Thanks girl!! yeah those stories were amazing!! it took us 8 n half months or longer to concieve and finally, and the things i did diff this time was i totally changed my diet, ate only good things for me. Also i noticed my temp dropped and then no af and then rose agian. also i felt sick too a few days ago bad tummy ache n acid feeling inbetween ribs thouoght it was ulcer. lol. Yeah give it a few days i tested with my only one i had at i think 5 dpo and of course it was neg, then waited till today and ran n got some tests and on the way i had a bloody nose kinda n was like hmmm....i believe right now im 10 or 11 dpo, so confusing since i had those 6 days of positive opks so im saying 11 dpo. And i had alot of cramps for few days and also those wierd butt cramps lol that i get during and right before af. and
yeah i feeling the acid refulx kinda n burpy n everything!! i thought it would never happen, and actually we decided that we were gonna put it on hold for next month n all of a sudden bfp. i had miscarry before so hoping it sticks. Dont give up your next, watch!!! Thanks :)

Thanks girl! I really hope so. I guess I don't really believe the tests anyway. I feel like its an addiction to pee on those things! Lol Anyway, I am going to wait a little longer and see what happens. I am very early in testing so hopefully this means that I get my BFP as well. Our babies would be about the same age! Maybe a month or so apart. When is your first appointment? Do you have any idea how far along you may be? :flower:

Thanks girl! I really hope so. I guess I don't really believe the tests anyway. I feel like its an addiction to pee on those things! Lol Anyway, I am going to wait a little longer and see what happens. I am very early in testing so hopefully this means that I get my BFP as well. Our babies would be about the same age! Maybe a month or so apart. When is your first appointment? Do you have any idea how far along you may be? :flower:

I really hope this is it for you too!!! youve been tryn for a bit too!! it will happen!! my man is 36 and this is his 1st too :) yeah i hear ya thats why i never have them, and i had to wait till today since towns far away kinda :) They would be really close in age....i went online and checked and according to the way health providers do it is they go by the first day of your last period (dont make sense to me ) and id be 4 weeks n some days today!! yeah id say ud see results by 10 or 11 dpo, i didnt get to tests sooner otherwise maybe i would have. :) Wishing u the best!!! i called doc and they said they dont normally see u untill the 6th week, so ill go in few weeks. they said i can come in for test but i have my own.

My Geritol Complete came in the mail today! YAAAY! :)

So now I have the Soy Iso, my basal thermometer, Geritol, OPKs and PreSeed!

NOW IF AF WOULD SHOW UP!

That is so awesome! I cannot wait until I am in the same boat. My DH is younger. If you don't mind me asking, how many times did you guys BD until you got your BFP. My DH and I have tried not doing it too often, to doing it as often as we could. Nothing seems to be working. I guess its the whole relaxing thing, but I am going to be a true believer in Geritol if I am finally pregnant this month. I've only taken the Geritol for like 2 weeks now. :)

That is so awesome! I cannot wait until I am in the same boat. My DH is younger. If you don't mind me asking, how many times did you guys BD until you got your BFP. My DH and I have tried not doing it too often, to doing it as often as we could. Nothing seems to be working. I guess its the whole relaxing thing, but I am going to be a true believer in Geritol if I am finally pregnant this month. I've only taken the Geritol for like 2 weeks now. :)

i hope it works, either way i think it just takes time really, i thought we couldnt or somthing :) i think its just timeing and it will happen. As far as how many times we did it, we did it the two days before i got my positive opk and then the day of my 1st + opk we did it agian, so 3 days in a row. then he had to leave for few days, and i acutally got two more days after that of super dark opks and then two more days of just reg positives, but we did it the last day of my positive too!! not sure what day was concieved at all lol but it worked either way. and before we were just doing it alllll the time. he was away at work for 3 weeks before we did it first time so that may be why it worked, mabye my guys count is low. the opks worked so good!! Hope that stuff works for you!!!!!! oh and another syptom was a sharpish lil pain in left side once in great while when id get up to yell at cats or something lol and the fact that it was taking super long to get over a cold i caught from my man

Oohhhh I see. Okay, Ive had a few sharp pains here and there. I have been really angry with DH lately too. Everything he does just drives me up the wall. GAH! I know I shouldn't, and I catch myself but sometimes its so hard. What does your hubby do for a living?

Oohhhh I see. Okay, Ive had a few sharp pains here and there. I have been really angry with DH lately too. Everything he does just drives me up the wall. GAH! I know I shouldn't, and I catch myself but sometimes its so hard. What does your hubby do for a living?

Yeah n my lips were getting really dry n chapped feelin n its not even winter yet :/. Yeah I hoe my test darker tomorrow! My mans an electrician, and is gone two weeks back one from now on so sucks but gives us our time :) we get on eachothers nerves too!!! Its hard when ur always together but we love them so much lol. Couldn be without them. :) I hope the signs are it for u. I gave up on signs this cycle n didnt tthink id see a + at all. Its so confusing. I did oray alot the last few weeks! N remember ur vivid dreams post? Well I had like 5 diff nightmares last night!! Woke up sccared n turned tv on evverytime so dreams do mean it I think!

Yeah n my lips were getting really dry n chapped feelin n its not even winter yet :/. Yeah I hoe my test darker tomorrow! My mans an electrician, and is gone two weeks back one from now on so sucks but gives us our time :) we get on eachothers nerves too!!! Its hard when ur always together but we love them so much lol. Couldn be without them. :) I hope the signs are it for u. I gave up on signs this cycle n didnt tthink id see a + at all. Its so confusing. I did oray alot the last few weeks! N remember ur vivid dreams post? Well I had like 5 diff nightmares last night!! Woke up sccared n turned tv on evverytime so dreams do mean it I think!

Yeah that's a good idea. My DH and I may need time apart. Today he worked from 9 this morning and he is still not home and it is about 9 and I feel lost! I know that is so weird, we are so close. More than a couple, we are best friends! It is weird not being around him all the time. I hate having scary dreams. I haven't had too many lately. The one thing I have had is that it has been SO difficult for me to get up for work lately. I sleep through the night. I have a hard time falling asleep, but I sure do stay asleep once I actually fall asleep. I am hoping my symptoms are legit. I need something to look forward to and distract my mind! There has been a lot going on lately around me and a pregnancy would sure clear up the clouds that have been following me for a few weeks! :cry:

Yeah that's a good idea. My DH and I may need time apart. Today he worked from 9 this morning and he is still not home and it is about 9 and I feel lost! I know that is so weird, we are so close. More than a couple, we are best friends! It is weird not being around him all the time. I hate having scary dreams. I haven't had too many lately. The one thing I have had is that it has been SO difficult for me to get up for work lately. I sleep through the night. I have a hard time falling asleep, but I sure do stay asleep once I actually fall asleep. I am hoping my symptoms are legit. I need something to look forward to and distract my mind! There has been a lot going on lately around me and a pregnancy would sure clear up the clouds that have been following me for a few weeks! :cry:

Yeah i totally understasnd!!! Me and my guy always say were best friends and lovers :) we only get to talk on his one break and after hes off but hes soooo tired n dead that its only for a lil bit n on to the next day :/ all i care is that he will be home soon is what i always think of it as!! Its sad, but its good for us cuz then u are soooo excited yet nervous when its time for them to get home :) i cry everytime lol :). I understand the cloud, i am home alll the time since i dont work, so a baby is good for me, but ugh i have smoked for 11 years n have to quit NOW !!!! i wonder how thats gonna go. imma go to a clinic tomorrow to take a test for proof. Yeah it was really hard to wake up but hard to fall asleep for me. i totally understand!! I really hope you are too so we can be preg friends throughout the term!!!! either way u gotta keep in touch!! i dont even wanna sleep in our bed cuz it reminds me of nightmares, sleepin on couch tonight. lol. Dont worry your day willlll come. agian we tryd 8 n half months or whatever it says below......i thought it would nvr happen...n uv been trying what 5 or so months right??? try to have him hold off as long as he can n do it the day u get your first positive. maybe that will do it. it did it for us!!

Yeah i totally understasnd!!! Me and my guy always say were best friends and lovers :) we only get to talk on his one break and after hes off but hes soooo tired n dead that its only for a lil bit n on to the next day :/ all i care is that he will be home soon is what i always think of it as!! Its sad, but its good for us cuz then u are soooo excited yet nervous when its time for them to get home :) i cry everytime lol :). I understand the cloud, i am home alll the time since i dont work, so a baby is good for me, but ugh i have smoked for 11 years n have to quit NOW !!!! i wonder how thats gonna go. imma go to a clinic tomorrow to take a test for proof. Yeah it was really hard to wake up but hard to fall asleep for me. i totally understand!! I really hope you are too so we can be preg friends throughout the term!!!! either way u gotta keep in touch!! i dont even wanna sleep in our bed cuz it reminds me of nightmares, sleepin on couch tonight. lol. Dont worry your day willlll come. agian we tryd 8 n half months or whatever it says below......i thought it would nvr happen...n uv been trying what 5 or so months right??? try to have him hold off as long as he can n do it the day u get your first positive. maybe that will do it. it did it for us!!

I haven't used OPK's. If it doesn't happen this cycle, I think I am going to try it next. I have been really consistent with my Geritol though. I couldn't imagine how strong you have to be to not see him two weeks at a time. I don't see my hubby all day and I go crazy! We work at the same place too. However, I am the receptionist and he is the Technician. I have a lot of time on my hands because I usually come in early and do everything that needs to be done, so the rest of the day I'm on here in between answering phone calls and taking messages. I really like my job though, I would work through my entire pregnancy because it isn't a strenuous job anyway. :) I am beginning to think it will never happen. I seriously see all the WRONG people getting pregnant. I swear they are everywhere. I see unfit mothers daily. I have tried changing a lot of my habits. I think the worse habit I have is a messed up eating schedule. I am never consistent. These are the healthy things I do.

-Vitamins. Geritol and Prenatles.
-No smoking/drinking.
-No caffeine whatsoever.
-Walking my dogs (sometimes) :haha:
-Drinking water (when I remember)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members