• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

Reynoldz< thats cute :) yeah its hard but he does it all for us, he started leaving out town in may so it was hard at first, now im used to it, such good money. He suchh a hard worker! You will tho!! Took us almost 9 months n hes nvr gotten a girl preg before n I have no kids so it will happen!!! I thought the same too about how everyone else is but me, but give it time n have faith :) u havnt technically been trying that ling, dont worry :)!!! Yeah your doing really good with your body! For sure use the opks so u can pinpoint O for all u kno u could O early or late n u need to know. I think I concieved from doing it two days before n on O day!!

Reynoldz< thats cute :) yeah its hard but he does it all for us, he started leaving out town in may so it was hard at first, now im used to it, such good money. He suchh a hard worker! You will tho!! Took us almost 9 months n hes nvr gotten a girl preg before n I have no kids so it will happen!!! I thought the same too about how everyone else is but me, but give it time n have faith :) u havnt technically been trying that ling, dont worry :)!!! Yeah your doing really good with your body! For sure use the opks so u can pinpoint O for all u kno u could O early or late n u need to know. I think I concieved from doing it two days before n on O day!!

I know Electricians make a lot of money! That is really nice that you can be a stay at home mom. I had never been with anyone else besides my husband, that's why I only ever took like 2 months of birth control before we got married. My husband never had the chance to get someone else pregnant, he was safe with that other person so the chance wasn't even there. That I am thankful for. I guess that's another reason I have a tough time understanding why it is that I can't get pregnant. I guess you never get what you expect! Yeah, OPK's sound like a good idea. I'm starting to have doubts this month :/ I am really done with taking anything as a symptom anymore.

I wouldnt worry tho I had unprotected sex with my ex for lonnng time years n years ago n nvr got pregnant (thank god) so I thought same when me n my true love actually were trying to concieve and actually its been 10 months now that I couunt since me n my man been ttc!!! So just give it time I guess use the opks, my first mo usiing those wrked. My mans again 36 nvr ever got a girl preg so theres always hope!!!!!!!! Ours will be due few days from his bday lol. Just keep tryin n I said f the symptoms n just waited n kept busy till I was late!!! Sucks I know lol

I wouldnt worry tho I had unprotected sex with my ex for lonnng time years n years ago n nvr got pregnant (thank god) so I thought same when me n my true love actually were trying to concieve and actually its been 10 months now that I couunt since me n my man been ttc!!! So just give it time I guess use the opks, my first mo usiing those wrked. My mans again 36 nvr ever got a girl preg so theres always hope!!!!!!!! Ours will be due few days from his bday lol. Just keep tryin n I said f the symptoms n just waited n kept busy till I was late!!! Sucks I know lol

Yeah, thats where I am right now. Not caring about the symptoms. I have had on-set random nausea for the last couple days. If I don't eat, it comes, if I eat, it comes. So I am losing this food battle lol I want to think its a symptom, but then again, I don't want to read into it because the disappointment sucks so bad :(

Yeah I understand, I went to this clinic today to get proof of pregnancy n I told her I felt sick before my hpt and other symptoms but she said it was prolly from the cold I still have insstead of symptom but I kinda disagree cuz I got a lil lightheaded when id stand up or something n I rememberr the only time I ever got lije that was when I smoked pot back in the day lol. n the bloody nose for sure gave it away after a day late, but I swear I didnt think I was preg cuz like my other pregnancy that ended in mc tthe symptoms are same as af, so confusing I know!! Keep the stress very very minimal, im tryin too :) not much to stress about but missing my man lol. Man but I guess it can take forever!!!

See the thing is that I have AF-like symptoms but I am only on CD22 and like 4DPO. I think anyway, I don't typically have that. But then again, for the last 5 months I haven't typically had any of the other things I considered symptoms. Lol I guess I am going to go into super relax mode. I'm thinking about doing some Yoga, or getting a massage! I am in desperate need! :wacko:

CD22 and 4DPO. I have been nauseous ALL day long. It feels horrible. I am hoping its a sign. IF so! The Geritol worked!!! :cloud9:

See the thing is that I have AF-like symptoms but I am only on CD22 and like 4DPO. I think anyway, I don't typically have that. But then again, for the last 5 months I haven't typically had any of the other things I considered symptoms. Lol I guess I am going to go into super relax mode. I'm thinking about doing some Yoga, or getting a massage! I am in desperate need! :wacko:

Yeah good idea!!! i was working out hardcore in my 2ww when i thought it wasnt my month anymore, but then bam. now he wants to get married soon and all that n is saying its a girl already lol. well technically it is but. yeah im just so worried it wont implant right i will drive myself crazy lol. dont worry i think u will be soon. as long as there is nothing holding u back, like i thought there was me you should be soon!! like those stories i got from those ladies. :) good luck im prayin for ya!! n yeah cramps and no period n breaking out and all were my symptoms. but i did notice i usually get sore breasts right after O and i didnt get them till a few days from my missed period instead!!!

your getting really close to testing day!! try relax n do you for next few days :)

Reynolds I hope it's working for you!! and me too of course :) but I feel like my cramps and tiredness are just coming from AF being 5 days away :(

Reynolds I hope it's working for you!! and me too of course :) but I feel like my cramps and tiredness are just coming from AF being 5 days away :(

Razorbacks- I'm sorry :( I will cross my fingers that the :witch: stays away! Maybe its implantation! You are most def in my prayers. Stay positive girl!

Those were first signs I had!!! Good luck!

Jenny, I thought you were married? Anyway, that's cute that he wants a girl. My DH wants a boy. We already have a named picked out and everything. I hope the sick feeling is in fact a little baby coming along! It would be so fabulous. I really should have waited to test, but of course, I cave! Always! I need to learn to control myself. Only a week and a half until I can test again! :) I hope I get more symptoms so I can test and see those two lines. That would be so amazing! I love babies. I spent some time with my friends and their babies today, it was wonderful! :happydance:

Omg, 2nd day of geritol tonic. It knocks me sick! I chased it with oj but the oj had bits in it (which I hate the texture) so double yuck yuck. I'm sitting here waiting for the sickness feeling to pass!
I hope geritol has worked for you both fx for some bfps x

thanks Reynolds and Jenny! last night my cramps got extremely bad..they hurt worse than ever. I was for sure AF was here early because it hurt so bad..this was at like 4am. but she didn't show yet thank goodness!!! I still have a small amount of hope sort of lol

Im hoping the geritol worked for you !!! if so im so getting it for next cycle ! i think im 1dpo today idk im really hoping its my cycle we have never babydanced as much as we did this cycle ever before so im hoping that it will do the trick, keeping my fingers and toes and everything crossed for us all :)

Jenny, I thought you were married? Anyway, that's cute that he wants a girl. My DH wants a boy. We already have a named picked out and everything. I hope the sick feeling is in fact a little baby coming along! It would be so fabulous. I really should have waited to test, but of course, I cave! Always! I need to learn to control myself. Only a week and a half until I can test again! :) I hope I get more symptoms so I can test and see those two lines. That would be so amazing! I love babies. I spent some time with my friends and their babies today, it was wonderful! :happydance:

Nope, not married yet! weve been planning nd will eventually but i dont want a huge wedding or anything( not really my thing or dream ) and my family and his is out of state and country so were figuring it out and will be soon :) yes i hope thats why your getting that feeling too. i swear i felt sick a few days before my missed period, prolly implantation starting maybe. not sure how it works too well. Cute u guys have a name already! My man dont really care lol hes just like u pick it lol as long as he likes it hes okay....so i said okay how about "ompanlongajunga" lol. im a goofball. I hope u get ur faint or bfp soon soon! id test at 9 10 or 11 dpo not sure when i would have seen my faint but waitted to 10 or 11 dpo. Yeah see i would love my own kids, but unless i know the kids really really well they drive me insane lol. my friends kids are cute n fun but other peoples get on my nerves. i will love mine tho :) hehe. i saw this kid on the bus one day being such a brat her mom told her to sit down and the lil girl spit at her mom!! the mom did nothing. wish i could have smacked the mother lol it was horrible lol.

Nope, not married yet! weve been planning nd will eventually but i dont want a huge wedding or anything( not really my thing or dream ) and my family and his is out of state and country so were figuring it out and will be soon :) yes i hope thats why your getting that feeling too. i swear i felt sick a few days before my missed period, prolly implantation starting maybe. not sure how it works too well. Cute u guys have a name already! My man dont really care lol hes just like u pick it lol as long as he likes it hes okay....so i said okay how about "ompanlongajunga" lol. im a goofball. I hope u get ur faint or bfp soon soon! id test at 9 10 or 11 dpo not sure when i would have seen my faint but waitted to 10 or 11 dpo. Yeah see i would love my own kids, but unless i know the kids really really well they drive me insane lol. my friends kids are cute n fun but other peoples get on my nerves. i will love mine tho :) hehe. i saw this kid on the bus one day being such a brat her mom told her to sit down and the lil girl spit at her mom!! the mom did nothing. wish i could have smacked the mother lol it was horrible lol.

I hate parents that let their children get away with anything. It drives me insane! My friends babies are like little. There are 3 of them. Two belong to one of my friends and then the other belongs to my other friend. The oldest is one and a half, the second is 5 months and the smallest is 3 weeks. :) The parents are pretty good. Yeah, I am going to test probably by the time I miss my AF. She is suppose to be here the 26th. :p she was late the last two months though. First 11 days late, then 6 days late. So I guess we will see. I am 5DPO, so I guess like 7 or 8 more days until I can test. It will be a long wait. :wacko:

Hey Ladies!!!

How is everyone doing? Reynolds any BFP yet?

Hey PrayingLady!! I am doing good. There aren't too many symptoms yet. I have some slight nausea every once in a while and I am gassy :blush: Those are the only things that I would say are indicating pregnancy. I haven't gotten a bfp yet because I want to wait a little and see if I get anymore symptoms. I am pretty sure AF will be late this month just to tease me so I may just wait till the end of the month to test. Maybe even the beginning of October. No doubt she will show her ugly face really late :( To be honest, considering I am testing crazy, I will probably test early and I am sure it will be negative. Oh well :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->