• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

Hey Ladies!!!

How is everyone doing? Reynolds any BFP yet?

Hey PrayingLady!! I am doing good. There aren't too many symptoms yet. I have some slight nausea every once in a while and I am gassy :blush: Those are the only things that I would say are indicating pregnancy. I haven't gotten a bfp yet because I want to wait a little and see if I get anymore symptoms. I am pretty sure AF will be late this month just to tease me so I may just wait till the end of the month to test. Maybe even the beginning of October. No doubt she will show her ugly face really late :( To be honest, considering I am testing crazy, I will probably test early and I am sure it will be negative. Oh well :cry:

What cd r u on? Or dpo? Can't wait for you to test :)

Hey Ladies!!!

Hey PrayingLady!! I am doing good. There aren't too many symptoms yet. I have some slight nausea every once in a while and I am gassy :blush: Those are the only things that I would say are indicating pregnancy. I haven't gotten a bfp yet because I want to wait a little and see if I get anymore symptoms. I am pretty sure AF will be late this month just to tease me so I may just wait till the end of the month to test. Maybe even the beginning of October. No doubt she will show her ugly face really late :( To be honest, considering I am testing crazy, I will probably test early and I am sure it will be negative. Oh well :cry:

What cd r u on? Or dpo? Can't wait for you to test :)

I am on CD25 and I believe I am like 6 or 7DPO. My DH keeps rubbing my tummy at night saying there is a baby in there. Especially because a lot of my friends on here are getting pregnant. It sucks cause I felt so down last night and my DH came into the office and saw me sad. He pulled me into our room and he BD'd with me (hehehe sorry TMI) but it made me feel better. :blush: I even told him last night, "I think you got me pregnant!" It definitely lightened the mood. I will test probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. My moms birthday is Thursday the 20th, so I would love to give her a card that says "Grandma" on it. Keep me in your prayers ladies. I hope this is it!!

Aww fx :) long week to wait, hope it goes by quick for you! X

Hey Ladies!!!

NO NO NO! No negativity needed!! Your'e going to get your BFP this month. My f'xd for you!! Don't worry about af.. she won't be showing. lol!! ( I hope)

Well I'm waiting to ovulate... (Patiently). Took a test today and there was a swinge line nothing dark so at least I'm in my fertile window!

Chin up and positive thoughts hun.:flower:

I'm patiently waiting to ovulate too, could be anywhere from 6 - 12 days I think. Have u got long to wait?

Thank you girls! You keep me hoping for the sunshine! I have been feeling sick today. Usually if I don't eat I get really hungry and the hungry belly pain, but lately when I get hungry, I get sick! Like I am going to puke. :( Even my chin starts to quiver with the sensation of puking. Its horrid. Also, once I do finish eating, I feel sick too. Everytime I eat I feel like puking when I am done, but I never actually puke. :wacko:

I'm patiently waiting to ovulate too, could be anywhere from 6 - 12 days I think. Have u got long to wait?

I am waiting to ovulate as well!

I decided I would start testing with OPK's twice a day instead of once a day and see if that helps me target my LH surge. This is my fourth month testing and I have never gotten a positive. Wish me lucks lady. I will be testing at noon and then again at 8pm. What do you ladies think?

You should catch your surge doing it twice a day :) I have fone with doing it once a day. Look out for cramping. U always find mine is positive when I notice cramping in my ovaries. Then again I've not fell pg yet so maybe I'm doing it too late.. Sorry totally contradicted myself there ;-)

You should catch your surge doing it twice a day :) I have fone with doing it once a day. Look out for cramping. U always find mine is positive when I notice cramping in my ovaries. Then again I've not fell pg yet so maybe I'm doing it too late.. Sorry totally contradicted myself there ;-)

Last month i got close to a positive on CD24, after that they started lighting up. So I stopped testing and then FF said I O'ed on CD27. Which I started having cramps that day and a few days after and creamy CM. I should have tested to see if I might have gotten a positive, but I figured since the test lightnes up after CD24 I wouldn't get a positive. I only tested two more times after CD24.

Is 7DPO too early to test? DH bought me some tests today. I want to test as soon as I get off work. In like an hour and a half. Its 4:00 right now. So I'll be testing at like 5:30. I am thinking about uploading a pic of my test on the pregnancy test thread. How awesome would it be if I put it up because it was positive? Ugh...A girl can only dream....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is 7DPO too early to test? DH bought me some tests today. I want to test as soon as I get off work. In like an hour and a half. Its 4:00 right now. So I'll be testing at like 5:30. I am thinking about uploading a pic of my test on the pregnancy test thread. How awesome would it be if I put it up because it was positive? Ugh...A girl can only dream....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If you feel comfortable testing at 7dpo go for it! You may have strong HCG levels so it may show positive. However if you do get a negative remember your'e still not out until AF shows her face!

Hope this helps?

well if ypu want to test i would go for it :) but if it is negative ypou have to realize that it is very very early and most people dont get a positive so dont get down on yourself and think your out because of it :) good luck !

I hope you get your + I really do you deserve it so much! You and your man!! Thats cute he went n bought u some!!:) havnt looked on here all day or much yesterday, having hard time, taking another hcg test tomorrow n hopefully maybe a scan. Too early for anything or sac maybe tho.
I didnt get a positive at 7dpo I think thata when I used mine. WIt till tomorrow or 9dpo or 10dpo.

I think imma be a single mom things arent looking good with me n man now :( taken it day by day.

I hope you get your + I really do you deserve it so much! You and your man!! Thats cute he went n bought u some!!:) havnt looked on here all day or much yesterday, having hard time, taking another hcg test tomorrow n hopefully maybe a scan. Too early for anything or sac maybe tho.
I didnt get a positive at 7dpo I think thata when I used mine. WIt till tomorrow or 9dpo or 10dpo.

I think imma be a single mom things arent looking good with me n man now :( taken it day by day.

I'm sorry girl. Whats happening? You can message me if you want! I took one last night and it was a bfn. I took one this morning, and DH and I swear we see the start of something. What do you guys think?

photo (2).jpg

aww I'm sorry Jenny. :( I hope things work out for the best!!! :(

Reynolds I don't see anything but it could be my eyes...:dohh:

I see what you're talking about. I have never had a wrap with those test before though I know some people say they have. Good luck I think it's the start of something though ! Good luck

Thank you! I think it may too. It is really early though. If implantation happened, it just barely did. Very recently. I am hopeful!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->