Get Mrs Cameron using cloth!

See I wouldn't join and suggset any of the above as it is personal choice and TBH I hated soap nuts, left everything looking a little but grubby and not so good for stains I found.

Sorry the musical referance has passed me and my tired little head by :)

Oh you should Lisa! I used to act/sing. I was in a UK tour of Evita when I was 10/11. I have had an obsession ever since!

I only use cloth in the day, great if she uses it. Dont care if she dont though :shrug:

:dohh: Ah song and dance, told you I was tired!

BTW, just from an interview I read (errr, in Glamour) apparently it's Samantha Cameron who is the green one and has opened the PM's eyes upto a lot of things. His own words (well, not exactly because I cannot be arsed to dig up the mag).

ok i haven't read this thread all the way through but i think it's gone the wrong way to which it was intended. I think the fb group was just meant more to welcome Mrs C to the possibility of cloth and offer her a trial see what she thinks, afterall she isn't going to be claiming her Real Nappies for London incentive scheme vouchers like most other London residents are entitled to is she?

ok i haven't read this thread all the way through but i think it's gone the wrong way to which it was intended. I think the fb group was just meant more to welcome Mrs C to the possibility of cloth and offer her a trial see what she thinks, afterall she isn't going to be claiming her Real Nappies for London incentive scheme vouchers like most other London residents are entitled to is she?

If that was the groups intention they should be more careful in how they set up the group

''We think Mr & Mrs David Cameron should be using cloth nappies!''

Hardly a welcome.

I haven't had time to read the entire thread but does anyone else think it's a touch ridiculous that someone like Mrs Cameron who has been there and done that with parenting and has been through some tougher times than alot of us would feel 'pressured' into using cloth by something like a Facebook group?! I'd have thought if she's even aware of the group she probably got some mild amusement out of it and moved on. If she uses cloth great. I doubt she'll lose any sleep over the 'pressure' she's feeling from the group. And if it raises awareness generally about cloth nappies then that's great too.

christ, I would have loved it if someone had thrown some trial nappies at me while I was pregnant, I had no idea about just how easy it is to use cloth and imagined them all to be terry towelling squares like they were when I was a baby.

perhaps the way it has gone is not ideal but the intention was good.

Can you imagine, Kota? "Oh nooo, helllp... a custom weenotions... please god no!" :rofl:

i cant wait to get my full stash of cloth nappies and wished i had know about this area on bnb sooner. They are lovely supportive people. I wish I was offered some cloth nappies to get me started :thumbup:

please offer me a bumble bee striped weenotion nappy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"