Getting Fit to Get Fertile! Ttc and overweight, all welcome!

Nope just a greedy twat! :haha:
It is the weekend to be fair lol

:rofl: :rofl:

Just like me then! :haha: :lol:

We have fat Friday which I do keep trying to cut down to at least every couple of weeks...not winning though yet!
And today must have been super fat Saturday! :dohh: I do love my food too much :lol:

today missed breakfast
lunch i had a gregs cheese and onion pastry very bad hope it doesn't make me ill i worked it out to be 26g of fat so as long as i dont have any other fat today i should be ok and a bag of tootie frooties
i think i will have pasta and veg or something like that for tea
i love food as well its a killer knowing all the things i love will make me ill

Sorry mum :(

I don't know - I weighed today and was 173.8 and this was first thing in the morning and without clothing. So by that I could have lost around another pound - but really probably not. I haven't done all that great today. I had 3 mini donuts, a med chicken salad, and then a banana nut muffin :haha:

The muffin and mini donuts :nope:

I can't seem to keep up with BnB as much so I'll just pop in when I am on here and try to read up.

Breakfast 2 bananas
Tub of fruit the melons and grapes one from tesco
Two slice of wholemeal toast and clover
Papa johns works pizza times 3 slices
1square of aero bubbles

2 glasses or wine and lemonade :lol:

14 stone 8 lost 2 lb not that i am trying to loose weight yet i was ill last night not having fat again
breakfast 2 crumpets 1 with tomato on 1 lowest fat cream cheese ;)

lunch 1 salad sandwich
tea pasta with veg
1 small box of skittles

For me so far today

Breakfast - banana but muffin (2-pack :haha:) and a med sized pancake plain
Snack - personal sized ice cream. 280 calories though :wacko:

Yesterday I was so good until tea time which was kfc and cake :dohh:

I seem to have no willpower at the moment, I just keep eating everything I shouldn't. Starting afresh today:

B - bran flakes and semi skimmed milk

S - 10 almonds and a nectarine

L - homemade salad of roasted butternut squash and sweet potato, caramelized red onions, spinach and goats cheese, with money-mustard dressing. Mullerlight yogurt

S - pineapple and raspberries

D - will be jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorn and mayo. I must try and go easy on the mayo, it's a big weakness for me.

Sunday ended with a full bar of galaxy, I knew I shouldn't have had a square!

Today so far half a cheese sandwich
Banana
2 cinnamon bagels

Making burgers for tea and seeded buns

lunch banana and special k bar
bbq for tea oh no but i was quite good chicken breast on a bun 2 slices low fat bacon on a bun and burger on a bun handful of pringles

Hey guys, sorry I was mia. Been a shit few days.

I've eaten crap upon crap. Pizza, kebabs, chocolate, sweets and beer. The chemical hit me hard and I am an emotional eater, I've put on 2lbs!!!

I'm having a bbq tomorrow so not going to be a great day but Thursday is day 1! I need to lose a stone by 20th July so I have to be strict no matter what! I need a massive cyber kick up the bum!

I've also been away for a few days and I've been binge eating, I don't know what happened but I'm going to be honest I'm finding it quite hard to get back on the wagon.
I've gain 3-4 since Thursday I'm so disappointed.

Tomorrow I'm just going to go for it I can't keep doing this.

The fact I'm on cd60 odd is draining me and I know my weight will not be helping matters and I need to lose it asap weight seems to
Impact my cycles negatively but no use comfort eating because it's not going to get me anywhere. I just thought if I wrote a by about it that it might help m.

I'm ruined today ...I had 2 chicken chalupas from taco bell ...so freaking goooood. :haha:

Before that I had a banana for breakfast, and a chicken salad for lunch. Oh and some cake :haha:

Oh but on a better note the other morning I weighed 172.8 ...so my weight is fluctuating that low for a reason...right???!!

Oh silas af got to be here soon :happydance:

Princess glad your back hoping your appt has gone well today :hugs:

Today I had chocolate cluster and green milk
A 'low cal' subway chicken tikka with a diet coke

Salt and pepper chicken and chips shared with my 2 kids (I usually have all to myself so better I think?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->