Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

I'm the exact same. I think that's why I hold off. I don't want to see faints. After my first BFP and losing it, I'm a nervous wreck about getting positive and even more nervous about losing it. I'm gonna wait until I'm late. Ideally I'd like to see a nice strong positive on a digital. You?

I've accepted that whatever I do I'm going to worry, therefore I'll probably start testing around 10dpo. Unlike last time though, I'm not going to tell anyone except the OH and a midwife (once/if I get past 7wks).

The way I look at it, if AF starts on time, I'll still have "was I or wasn't I?" feelings considering the symptoms I'm having. My OH is right - me saying "sorry, I'm really PMSy at the moment" always coincides with me being pregnant.

Im keeping my FX for you all xxxx Im hoping to get a SHBFP in a few weeks... :hugs: x

Feeling sad.

AF type cramps just started, I'm pretty sure the witch is on her way. :witch:

I'm the exact same. I think that's why I hold off. I don't want to see faints. After my first BFP and losing it, I'm a nervous wreck about getting positive and even more nervous about losing it. I'm gonna wait until I'm late. Ideally I'd like to see a nice strong positive on a digital. You?

I've accepted that whatever I do I'm going to worry, therefore I'll probably start testing around 10dpo. Unlike last time though, I'm not going to tell anyone except the OH and a midwife (once/if I get past 7wks).

The way I look at it, if AF starts on time, I'll still have "was I or wasn't I?" feelings considering the symptoms I'm having. My OH is right - me saying "sorry, I'm really PMSy at the moment" always coincides with me being pregnant.

Hope that's a good sign!

AF due today. Testing on Friday. On pins and needles haha

OMG cutie.. thats AMAZING will power!!!!!!!!!!

I think I can just about manage to test on AF day.. but 5 days after? EEK! Your brilliant lol!

Do you temp to? x

OMG cutie.. thats AMAZING will power!!!!!!!!!!

I think I can just about manage to test on AF day.. but 5 days after? EEK! Your brilliant lol!

Do you temp to? x

Lol well my longest cycle ever was 34 days so I don't even think of testing until I get there. I'm very frugal so the money of testing really drives me nuts and I also hate to see that bfn. I'm having stomach pains today so I think she's on the way :(

Hi ladies :wave: I hope everyone enjoyed the bank holiday weekend?? We had some lovely weather so managed to be out and about the whole weekend which was great.

Just been doing some catching up and I'm sooo hoping some :bfp: are just around the corner ladies. Exciting!!

Cutie your will power is amazing!!!! I hope AF has stayed away hunny!

Hope everyone is still feeling positive??

Soanxious, how are you lovely? :hugs:

xx

xxx

Just finsihed my chemical, im spotting... im sad but still hopeful as there is a page 41 and pregnant, and there are women same age as me and older saying they are pregnant naturally.. so I am still holding hope and praying.. I really want to give my OH a child and I really want that baby to hold smell and nuzzle into and love forever. x

Took a digital this morning. We have a drinking work function and I figured it was time to face the music anyway. BFN come on AF so I can get this next cycle moving. Hope you're all doing well!

Soanxious, I'm glad you are coming to the end of the chemical now lovely, not that it makes it any easier I know :hugs: How long is it you have to wait for further testing now? I'm holding out hope for you. There are so so many women who have their rainbow baby in their early and mid forties after a hard battle so I'm sure you will have yours soon. Then all of this agony will have been worth it. Really thinking of you :flower:

Cutie, so sorry on the BFN :hugs: I really thought this was your month. The bloody :witch: can be so cruel when she is late like this xxx

Thanks louby, im still hoping to get a SHBFP x Im not having anymore testing so to speak, my ob only wanted to test for 1 thing that can only be done around 8+ weeks after a pregnancy, I rang my ob secretary today and left a message explaining what has happened and what do I do now, probably have to wait a fw days for a call back :( x

Hi ladies,
Sorry for your losses :hugs:
DH and I lost our baby at 5w6d didn't find out until 10 weeks :(.

It's now 4 weeks and 1 day exactly after and we have been trying, I'm not sure about my levels as my doctor didn't ask to see me again:/.

I'm think we could be pregnant again although I'm very frightened to test... Is this normal? My period was always spot on and never late (I understand it could take a little longer) I feel different, my breast are sore and heavy and have begun to peoduce milk again. I don't want to get my hopes up an case of a bfn!!

When would be a good time to test?

Also I might add that the mc was all natural.

Any advice please :)

Always hopeful xo

Have you tested since your loss to check they've gone back to negative?

I had sore boobs before my first period after mc which is unusual for me so you could be the same.

Button, no I haven't I wasn't sure on what to do with no information from my doctor I assumed that I was right to just leave it.. Wrong I guess :/..

Also I thought af was coming about 4-5 days ago, feeling uncomfortable and slight pain at my cervix after intercourse... Last night no more pain and not uncomfortable anymore.
Wait, don't wait, test, don't test, too early???
I just don't know :(..

Bushmama is cud be good news. But i know from experience that u can have preg like symptoms with af for a few months after mc. So hard to tell. I would say to wait a few more days maybe incase af arrives. Then test!

best of luck x
im only 5dpo after mc. X

I would test and if you do still have a positive test then test again a few days later to see if the line gets darker. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->