• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Hello. Soanxious good luck! Can defo see a line there.
im waiting to ov after mmc, should be any day now x

What a lovely Christmas present! Really hope it sticks for you.

Thanks girls.. FX it sticks and FX for you all to get a BFP xxxx

Congrats, Loubylou and Soanxious! Got my fingers crossed for both of you that these are your rainbows x

Thank you. Not got strong symptoms but for every day I have a line I will be happy. :) x

Yeahhhhh!!! I can't see that as clear as day too congrats my love :happydance: :happydance:

I really hope this is a lucky thread for ALL of us ladies :dust: xxxxx

Congrats louby and soanxious, I think we were on a thread from last cycle. Please keep us posted. Eyes glued to your tests for a sticky, healthy 9 months. Hopefully BFP's for all of us!

Hi all :wave:
Just popping by quickly and wanted to see how everyone was getting on?

I still don't really have any pregnancy symptoms and it is now really starting to worry me....I'm trying my hardest to have a PMA but it's proving difficult.
Had my bloods taken today so should know my levels tomorrow....praying they are nice and high!!

I hope everyone else is ok xxxx

Hi, hope the blood results are good louby :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the thoughts but I think Im having another Chemical, I done another test yesterday and it was lighter than the day before. I have no pregnancy symptoms and im just so fed up now this will be my 4th Chemical since october :cry: I really wanted this one as it would of been Due Christmas... I was too scared to goto the EPAU to get my bloods done to check and I won't go near a pregnancy test either and I have over 30 here.. because I don't want to face what is obvious...just feeling sad :( xxx and to top it all.. FF altered my OV date and im not 13dpo like I thought so my faintish lines was okish.. I am now 14 dpo so means it should of been a lot stronger for dpo I was when I took test :( xxx

Keep is posted louby! Soanxious I'm angry with the universe for you. *sending hugs*

soooo very ready for next week. I seriously don't want to test at all, I want more symptoms before I test. I feel like AF is coming and I'm even more afraid that if I get a BFP, it won't stick. Grrrr there has to be a better way

Cutie I just had another Chemical..temp drop and :bfn: so if I was you I would'nt test till After AF is due, I am NEVER going to test before AF is due again... so not worth the heartache :hugs: xx

Really hate to hear that! I certainly feel your pain. I decided to wait. I'm almost afraid to test these days. :( we're here to listen!

Louby, let us know how things go!

Thanks all.. OH happy to keep trying for as long as I want to so thats main thing..x

Glad you have decided to wait.. im only going to do Digital After af is due now to stop any heartache x

I'm due a phone call from my doctor this afternoon so will keep you posted on what he says. Still not 'feeling' pregnant though but just got to wait and see what my levels are and try and remember every pregnancy is different I suppose.

I'm feeling so sad for you today Soanxious. It's good that your DH is willing to take your lead on the TTC front though, that must be a comfort. Will your docs run any test for you now as you've had 4 in a row?

I was told by the EPU here that they would only investigate losses after 3 in a row. I really am thinking of you :hugs: :flower:

Cutie it's great that you've been able to hold off testing. Even though I am an avid early tester I openly admit that phase sends me mad and does drive my DH up the wall too - as I'm constantly asking him if he can see a line :blush:

Button I hope you're well lovely xxx

I'm well thanks Louby. In that boring bit of waiting til AF is over and waiting until I start doing the OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->