Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Hiya Lou, for a start calm down.. hormones all over the place??? hey thats a good sign. Do you chart? have you stopped poas? AS for the scan your dammed if you do dammed if you don't... personally I would rather know because if all is ok then less worry means less stress so more comfortable being pregnant. But you have to make that decision.. will they scan you at EPAU? what about getting bloods done? Try to relax hun.. easier said than done I know. xxx :hugs:

As for me ov yeah thats cool, other half is poorly with pulling muscles in work and ear infection.. and me ov this week was bad timing..eek.. now I have to try and persuade him later to BD.. will offer a nice back massage. hehehe! I have been using my mooncup and conceive plus so what I do get im holding onto for as long as possible lol. x

Thanks Button, cd12 after chemical is good.. not running behind :) x

Thank you ladies :hugs: I know I need to calm down but finding it really hard this week and not sure why? I really thought I had it all together this time but all of a sudden the fear of another loss has taken over me and I cant seem to shift it :nope: I'm sorry if I'm sounding completely irrational.

I have my booking in appointment on the 14th May and I am likely be referred back to the EPAU from there (I always have been since our first loss). I was really set to decline the referral but think I need to know sooner rather than later how things are going.

Soanxious, I'm sorry DH is ill at such a crucial time - topical! Hopefully the offer of a loving massage will win him over to provide the goods :spermy: :haha:

xxxx

It's not being irrational, you have suffered in the past and its a constant worry, we all understand how you feel.. and we are here to help you through it with a shoulder to cry on and a ear to rant into and smiles to laugh with :) :hugs:

Yes well I am creeping.... im also going to cook his favourite thing.... do you think he can tell Im really desperate for this bd? I need it to be flowing not pressured if you know what I mean ;) xx

Louvy its up to you, i know how stressful it can be worrying. With both my pregnancys i had scans. One at 8 weeks and one at 11 and sadly on both no hb. :(
but maybe knowing all is ok to that point may help? Hugs for you. Maybe getting an early Doppler may help to reasure you. Can work from about 9 weeks x

Hugs ladies - lots of action on the thread!

Louby - it's normal to be nervous and remember your hormones are all over the place! Try to stay positive and relax :) we're here to listen to any rant you have.

Soanxious - yay for OPK. You may have to do the work ;) no rest for the OPK! Jk, hopefully hubby is up to it.

Yay for your BFP bush.

I'm posting from my phone so if I left anyone off - apologies!

Well ladies I started spotting again last night, I took a test this morning it was a different brand but showed nothing :(. It is a brand called confirm... Never seen it before but it was $9 for one and that was on special the one I used yesterday was first response.... I'm not sure what's going on :'(

Cutie I had a lovely evening, helps being a beautician so I could pamper him with massage and relaxation :D got a nice evening and :spermy: that is now trapped with conceive plus in my mooncup.. nothing is going missing.. lol.

BM - Oh didnt see you were spotting till now.. sorry hun.. aww hopefully its just implantation :hugs: xx

Well ladies I started spotting again last night, I took a test this morning it was a different brand but showed nothing :(. It is a brand called confirm... Never seen it before but it was $9 for one and that was on special the one I used yesterday was first response.... I'm not sure what's going on :'(

Bushmumma, hang in there! Fx for you

Soanxious, I'm glad you got one in! I'm ready for my positive OPK. I had cramping today and it's only day 7. Hoping it's not a weird month.

Done another as impatient as I am and BFN!

Confused as to why I got a line yesterday and not today :(
But what ever the outcome there's always next cycle :).

Which id like help with if that's ok ladies, so if this is not gunna be a BFP spotting started on 27/4 so this would be classed as CD1?

Bushmama, fx your not out yet. But cd1 is first day of bleed not normally spotting x

Ok thanks slowloris, just relax and see what happens I guess :).
Waiting is painful!! Think I'll play a little candy crush to pass my time and check in and stalk here haha

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Cutie, not long now :) a few more days!! x

Sorry about the Neg tests Bushmamma :( as slowloris said, CD1 is when you are actively bleeding xx how long has this cycle been?? x

I had another pos opk test again this morning...

Attachments

• opk300414.jpg
    opk300414.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Soanxious didn't you kindly come up with the calculation for me yesterday and it was cd32? Or was that day before last (crapy memory)? I'll take a look back on posts I think and then I'll remember. Brb

Cd33 today Soanxious.... Please tell me what this possibly means according to what's happening with me ATM if you can? :)

Are they normally this long? Some people use Vitex (angus castus) if they have long or irregular cycles :)

I forgot it was worked out... lol half a brain today :D

Nope never- always been 28-29 days never never this long and never irregular and only med flow for 2-3 days....

Ah happens to the best of us darlin pmsl :)

Ladies thank you for all your support :hugs: I spoke it through with DH last night and we think we are going to go ahead and accept referral to EPU for a scan. My booking in app is on the 14th May so my scan would be either 15th or 16th May I would imagine. (they have always gotten me in the following day) I will be 8w +6 on the 14th.

Bush I'm sorry about the BFN this morning lovely :hugs:

Soanxious, so pleased you managed to trap the :spermy: FXD they catch the egg!!! :dust:

Cutie, I'm cheering you on to get your opk. What CD do you normally get your poss?

xx

I had to have a termination early last year (for medical reasons) and it didn't effect my cycle at all.
And that little angel was in there to stay :( stupid doctors they never listen to what you say!!

Nope never- always been 28-29 days never never this long and never irregular and only med flow for 2-3 days....

Ah happens to the best of us darlin pmsl :)

Bush have you had a cycle since MC yet?

After both my losses my first cycle was 12 days longer than normal and both times we caught the egg on that first cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->