Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Hi ladies, can I join you? I started bleeding 12 days ago and passed the sac last Sunday. I haven't had any bleeding since Wednesday and the lines on my hpts are getting fainter. I would love to get pregnant again before AF comes. If not I am going to try SMEP next cycle.

Hi Ladies :wave:

Welcome to all the new comers, I'm so sorry you find yourselves here :hugs:
I have had a couple of losses now. we lost our twins in Nov 2011 and had our second loss in Feb this year. Both times I have found comfort and support from all of the wonderful women on this site.

Getting pregnant before AF wasn't meant to be for me on either occasion but I have read so many success stories from woman who have - fxd and :dust: to you all xx

How is everyone getting on? Nicole have you reached the TWW? I am currently 1DPO and already feeling anxious about my wait to test im going to drive myself crazy :wacko:

xxx

Hi ladies, it's my fertile week after a MC in Feb. AF came this month, so I'm ready to TTC again!

Hubby and I aren't trying and not preventing, we have to move, so focusing on that for now! I believe I am about 9dpo, but not sure I'm 100% right!

Good luck ladies, and remember, don't let this control your lives... It'll happen for each of us when the time is right and our bodies are completely ready... Requires a lot of patience!!! Just don't let yourself down if you don't get pregnant ASAP... Great things take time!

Hi ladies I hope you are all well :wave: I just wanted to come back here to update.

I think we have caught the egg this cycle (first cycle since mc)

Here is today's test at 9dpo. I'm going to do a digi tomorrow and hope to see 'pregnant'

Praying for a sticky bean!! :dust:

Attachments

• attachment1111.jpg
    attachment1111.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi ladies I hope you are all well :wave: I just wanted to come back here to update.

I think we have caught the egg this cycle (first cycle since mc)

Here is today's test at 9dpo. I'm going to do a digi tomorrow and hope to see 'pregnant'

Praying for a sticky bean!! :dust:

Praying for a sticky bean for you x

hi.. I had a MMC in October, after approx four months, my period came back, tho still not regular. I dont know when i ovulate,(pcos) so im not sure if i have already. Anyhow trying really hard to concieve again as i feel i need to fill a emptiness i have since i miscarried. Any help will be awesome..thanks xx

Louby so great to hear from you. I definitely see a line. Thanks for updating. Please keep us posted!!

Yes I see something, you're still early DPO so wouldn't be a strong line but something is there. x :D

Welcome Mummy, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: I don't have any advice as such as I don't know much about pcos. Do you use opk? I have always found them helpful. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Thank you cutie!! I see from your ticker you have just enetered the TWW! GL lovely lots of :dust: coming your way!

Soanxious, I'm so pleased that you and Cutie can see what I'm seeing too. Like you say I'm only 9dpo so its only ever going to be super faint but just to know others can see it too is reassuring.
I haven't had loads of symptoms. Just ALOT of CM (TMI Sorry) some cramping 6dpo (poss implantation?) and pelvic pain. How are you finding the TWW? When are you due to test? :dust: to you x

I see a line Louby, congratulations!

Lou im not sure what has happened this cycle, my FF chart and my mobile app said I was due to OV Friday or Saturday but I started doing OPK's from last monday and it was faint then Tues darker then this one below on Tuesday and darkest on Wednesday I also had ewcm on Tuesday/Wed, after that Thursday and friday the test was very faint and on weekend could hardly see a line.I BD Mon-Tues-Wed and used Conceive plus Wed but was taken ill suddenly thursday and taken into hospital and came home friday, so was unable to BD so I missed what FF and my app were saying were my OV days, so what should of been my OV day I was unable to BD but had sticky CM by then so I am well confused. so I put my OPK reading into FF hence there is 1 line to show a possible ov and not a crosshair as my temps have not been dramatic either it also doesn't help that I have not been able to be on a routine temping due to illness and now my son has been ill with a tummy bug since yesterday and now my OH is ill. Normally I take a Hpt around 7dpo onwards as I am a poas but not sure if I am going to bother this cycle. :(

I hope your line gets a lot darker :D x

Attachments

• 010414.jpg
    010414.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 020414.jpg
    020414.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
louby can't wait for you to test tomorrow!

soanxious, I absolutely hate when things get in the way of my timing! I think my app is a little off this cycle too so I tried to BD and cover my bases. Who knows!

Morning ladies! So I've tested this am and I'm totally confused :wacko:
I only had one digi and one clear blue plus so I did them both. Did the clear blue plus first and got this....

There is absolutely a line there no doubt about it. So I did the digi from the same urine and it came up 'not pregnant' :( I'm hoping that my hormone just isn't quite high enough yet but then I'm worrying that my hormone isn't increasing enough??? Aghh what do you all think?? I am only 10dpo still so know its early. I have spoke to the docs this am though and they are going to send me for bloods to be sure! So I suppose I will know for certain by tomorrow :thumbup:

Soanxious, It's a nightmare when things don't fall when you expect them to. In saying that, I normally ov CD 19 but this cycle I ovd CD17 and only knew because of my opks. I think you may have covered yourself looking at those tests, along with the ewcm and when you :sex: GL lovely xxxx

Attachments

• photozzzzzz.jpg
    photozzzzzz.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
Thanks Lou, I hope so... x

AS for your test I can see the line.. and digitals wont show up pregnant yet.. I would wait at least another 3 days minimum before a digi. so ignore digital they are not that sensitive :) your deffo pregnant looking at that test yay!!! xx

EEEeeeeek thank you Soanxious :flower:

Sending you loads of :dust: now

When are you due to test? xx

I may possibly test on Saturday :) that would be "Apparently" 9DPO so I have had tests show positive that early, I was debating whether or not to wait until AF is due, im not sure yet. Im not that excited to test this cycle as I don't feel I have done enough to warrant a Bfp.

Im so excited for you though.. I would possibly test again with a digital on weekend if I was you. :hugs: x

I will do another at the weekend yes. I am having bloods done this afternoon and if positive I'm might ask for follow up bloods on Friday to see how my levels have risen - cheeky I know but if you don't ask you don't get :haha:

I have everything crossed for you. If you ovd when those tests indicated I think you are in with as good a chance as any. Sending loads of :dust: and GL your way!! Fxd xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->