Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

That's Yella (yellow horse) and squirrel bay mare :) more coming

TC he is a gentle darling :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
King is the chestnut and Arrow is my yearling colt :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3
Sorry it's taken so long to get them up, I just came back from the paddock and took them about 15mins ago :).. They are such beautiful babies!

Aww the darker of the two looks like the horse my daughter learned to ride on

Oh that's Arrow he is my most darlin little fella :) I'm just beginning to break him in.. So sweet and gentle never has he put a foot wrong and such a smart boy. I taught him to bow at 5months old. Just so clever.

Oh wow they are Beautiful ... all of them... but Yella is the most unusual colour stunning!!! :D

You're so lucky!!

You don't normally get horse pictures on TTC threads! They're beautiful, you're so lucky Bushmumma.

Bushmumma, thank for the pics, they are beauties!

Thought I'd share some of my life with you ladies, I'm glad you all love them :) they are spectacular animals, that's for sure. Button I know it's a little different to the pee tests lol I hope that when you looked at them for a short time you all felt at ease for this is what they do for me :).

So- Yella is beautiful, he is also very cheeky. I call him my Barbie horse as he is just like the horse that Barbie rides lol..

Each day I am with them I feel lucky to have them and knowing that they love me back..

They are beautiful :D

I have my daughter messaging me.. she is now homesick and wants to leave Zante.. she said she cant cope with working for half her wage and its hard work.. she hates it..

I told her it was hard work out there only now she is finding that out... and she packed her home in everything to live there.. arghhhhhhhhhh!

Oh no! That sucks for her. Maybe a holiday would have been a better start. Maybe say to her to stick it out a little longer and then make the choice. It is a tricky situation although she may need to get her head around being a big girl and making choices and sticking with them is important. I don't know but that's what I would say to one of mine. Good luck huni

She went out there last year on holiday.... thats why she wanted to go back this year.. she has around 9 friends out there... she has to make a decision today.. as she will start dipping into what little money she has..and she needs that for the flight home

grrrrrrrrrr

Oh no soanxious that's not good to hear I hope she makes the right choice for her :nope::hugs:

I have that all to familiar cramping think :witch: is on her way which I suppose cant be a bad thing just means I can start with a proper date since my mc. A little bit surprised that it may have taken just 2 weeks for :witch:to appear tho

I was just thinking about Louby myself.. been thinking about her since her post.. even had a little cry to my OH.. he looked over n saw me filled up.. so I told him.. and showed him baba.. then I burst into tears.. I just wanna hug her..

Hi ladies - thank you all so much for your thoughts.

I have been doing a lot of research these past couple of days and we are being realistic and preparing ourselves for the worst :cry:
It is highly likely that is our baby makes it to birth he or she will be severely disabled, not being able to walk, talk, hear or see. And if we don't make it to birth we are likely to have a still born. Ultimately it is looking like it will fall on us to make the decision whether to continue with the pregnancy or not and if I'm honest, selfishly, I would just rather nature made that decision for me right now. I cant bear the thought of what lies ahead for us. This is only the beginning of what seems to be a very long road.

I'm not certain I have the strength needed to deal with all of this, I thought my previous losses were difficult to come to terms with but this is just completely unbearable. Our little baby looks so fine on his/her picture.

I think DH and I have decided if the fluid level has increased on Tuesday we we go back then we will be having the CVS test done - as ultimately this could provide us with answers to why we keep having losses even though we have two healthy boys.

Every time I look at my baby scan it reduces me to tears. I feel numb with pain and the not knowing is breaking me in two :cry:

:cry: loub :hugs: it's awful sweetie, I know :cry: wish you and your darling husband the best outcome for such a hard and painful journey xoxo :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->