Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Yea ... I don't tell. I like to keep him thinking I'm just uber into his manliness :haha:

I'm CD8 today, so me thinks it time to step up the BD!

you have to get the :spermy: ready... you need fresh healthy :spermy: by time you are ready to receive them... ;) smep :D

will pop by now n again.. not gonna be on here like I was...
I have broken it off with OH..

I have written a bit in my and the worlds shortest ever ttc journal :rofl:

I will finish it off later..

will pop by to check on you all xxx

Soanxious :hugs:

I hope you are ok lovely it is so saddening to read about you and your OH xxxx

Thinking of you soanxious. You've been a great support to us so we're absolutely here for you. Take some time for yourself and hope things start to look up!

Soanxious I am sorry. Am here for you if you want to chat. X

Soanxious I hope your ok big big hugs to you x x x x x :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I would like to join you here. On Friday I had a D&C at 11w5d, it was a MMC and baby had died around week 7.

I posted my story here if anyone is curious: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/2183925-lost-my-baby-11w5d.html

I would like to try again next cycle but am still very shaky emotionally and not sure how I can trust my body after carrying a baby with no heartbeat for 5 weeks and showing no symptoms that baby had died.

Sorry for your loss dark star. Take time to grieve and heal. Look after yourself.

Soanxious darlin :hugs: I'm here for ya always <3 hope things begin looking up for you real soon! Xoxo

Dark- welcome, sorry about your loss. Take it easy :)

Sorry for your loss Dark. I understand exactly how you re feeling, I too have suffered MMC's. Good luck hunny xxx

Ok my appointment is in an hour and I feel gut wrenchingly sick with nerves. I really don't think I'm strong enough for this, I can feel myself slowly falling apart. I've tried to be strong for my family if anything but I'm loosing it and frightened where this journey might end up :cry:

Thanks girls.. I have updated in my journal link below.. so didnt have to repeat it across BnB n bore people xx

Louby... Oh hunny... you are strong and you will be strong.. but you will feel defeated.. and unable to cope.. but I promise you.. you will get your strength back and deal with what is thrown at you.. I am really hating your situation.. I want to scream for you.. I want to hug you and take away your fears,heartache pain and worry.. Just remember.. this is your baby.. not the dr's.. they are medically trained and thats what leads them.. you have to do what is right for you.. dont get pushed into anything that you know you cant cope with later on.. if the baby has a chance and you are happy to give the baby a chance you go for it.. if your baby does not have a chance and you know deep down its the right thing to do then all of us here and all your family will be right behind you.. I am hoping the baby has a mild form and can be operated on like the great ormond street link I sent you and you can all be happy.. Im praying for you now that its the mild form and all is ok... when you need support ASK for it off DH friends and family.. dont think you need to support them all.. you are the main one here.. its your body.. your hormones your baby.. take the time you need and dont be rushed... good luck hunny.. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->