Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

First day back at work today feels kind of weird being back and not being pregnant glad no one else is here today its just nice a peaceful.

Louby I hope every thing goes ok with the midwife :hugs:

I am continuing to test for ov but nothing as yet dh is going to think I have gone mad lol I plan to dtd every three/four days just incase I miss ov. Heres to a june/ july bfp for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Louby darlin I am thinking of you and orYing everything's ok :hugs:

Thank you ladies. My midwife has refered me to the EPU but couldn't get me an appointment until tomorrow morning. So I have a scan scheduled for 11.10am, I feel sick at the thought of what they might tell me :(

I will update tomorrow xx

Lou I hope all goes well tommorow, will be thinking of you. X

Thanks ladies. Lay in bed at the mo googling to high heaven....it's doing me no good I don't know why I'm doing it xx

Louby, try not to google. Your concerns will be comforted soon.

I googled "toe pain early pregnancy" once as a joke and sure enough something came up lol. There's enough out there to make you believe anything.
*hugs*

Hey loub how are you darlin? Hope you hear only good news thinking of you :hugs: and as hard as it is don't google!

Cutie- toe pain :haha: that's bloody shocking :/

Hope all goes well this morning looby thinking of you xxxxx

Waiting on our darlin louby to know how she went today, I hope it's good news.. <3

girls I just done 2nd ov test as I had a normal pos this AM and wanted to see if it was deffo a pos and not my vitamins in wee making it dark and look at this!! never before have I had a pos go so dark on the test line that the other line almost fades out... see how can I let that go? to me that is saying STRONG EGG!!!

Attachments

• darkestovtestever!.jpg
    darkestovtestever!.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
I know.. I dipped it and by the time the fluid ran up it.. around 15 seconds... the TEST line was DARKER . I took that photo 1 min after dipping it!!!!!

I have NEVER had a test that dark.. im sorry.. but I dont want to waste that.. im gonna jump on OH when he finishes work!!!

Hi ladies. So I've had my scan this morning and our baby is measuring 10 +6 a day ahead than from lmp. I burst in to tears with relief when she showed us...then we were hit with her silence as she continued to scan me for a further 10-15 minutes. Then the words 'I need a second opinion' followed and my heart sank.

Our baby has some foetal defects and they are not sure what yet. Basically it could be chromosomal genetic or a number of other things but I wasn't in a great state to take everything in. Baby has a lot of fluid on the back of its neck and chest raising major cause for concern. Worst case scenario is that our baby will die. I feel numb at the moment and we are faced with a number of decisions to make relating to testing. But as you can imagine these tests all run risks and I'm so confused as to what to do. I have now been referred to the consultant and have another scan next Tuesday to determine if the amount of fluid has increased, refused or stayed the same.

Feeling quite lost :cry:

Oh loub :hugs: I'm sorry that you are having to go through this darlin. I hope that next scan shows baby has less fluid and any tests that need to be run will be minimal. So glad that bubs is measuring well though. I am sorry and I understand completely of how you are feeling right now :cry:.. Please pm me as I would like to explain my situation and perhaps be able to support you as well..

Oh no Louby I am ever so sorry that there may possibly be something wrong with your baby :cry: I was hoping you would be back here with a scan photo saying what was I thinking by worrying.. I really hope it is just something mild that will get better with time and things will be ok.

I had an amniocentesis with my 1st daughter at 14 weeks I know that you are scared of the tests... she was ok.. and Im hoping yours will be too :hugs: xx

I'm sorry Louby you don't have comforting news. But it is only 10+ wks and seeing anything via scan may not be 100%. I'm sure you will have more tests and I am hoping for good news for you then! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->