Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

:hugs: louby. You're stronger than you think. I can only attempt to imagine what you may be feeling right now, but you CAN get through it. If nothing else, be strong be your little one.

Sending you lots of love and hugs today!

Louby- I'll be thinking of you, be strong.

Today is my fiance's birthday and the day we were planning to announce our pregnancy, so I am pretty sad today. It looks like my bleeding from the D&C may be over, though, which is one step forward in the healing.

Heading to the doc today as well for my eval after 1 year of trying. Not sure what to expect , but will post when I find out.

Good luck Cutie hopefully they will help you lots and get you a bfp xx

Good luck cutie.

Louby am thinking of you.

Dark star sorry for you loss. X x x

UPDATE!!!

We must have had someone special looking over us this week. After the most emotionally challenging week of my life we have been given the news from our consultant today that our baby is perfect :) I truly can't believe it.

He scanned me for a good while then asked me when we had our previous scan done. He said he has no cause for concern what so ever and the problem has totally resolved itself. I am going for my official dating scan on Monday but at this stage my EDD is 18th December.

I still feel worried that something may go wrong but I think that's normal after the week of worry I've had. After our scan on Monday hopefully that feeling will go and we can try to enjoy our pregnancy.

Thank you all so much for your support throughout this. I feel so incredibly blessed at the moment :)

Xxxx

Thank you Dark. I'm so sorry your going through what you are right now. It's terribly sad when the planned announcement day come round. I felt the same when ours came round as I had planned the whole thing. I know it doesn't seem it now but you will get through in time. The support on here is amazing has helped me over the years with my losses and heart ache xxx

Wonderful news Louby, very happy for you!!!:hugs:

That's fantastic news Louby, I'm so happy for you.

So sorry I have been away from this site for a bit.... AF finally came to show her stupid ugly face and boy did she come back -- guess she missed me since it has been 9 weeks since MC :( My cycles were always very regular and I always ovulated around the same time -- used an app to track it on top of OPK's and it was always right on. Now, I can't seem to get a stupid smiley face on the digital OPK. :( I just have been so sad and depressed these last few weeks. AF came back on 5/23 and still no sign of ovulation at this point. Getting more and more depressed now each and every day that this is just not going to happen for me again. :( Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing well... I have just a few pages to go back and catch up on!
:) Hugs everyone!

Louby - my OH is very happy for you too!

Taquito I don't know what to say but big hugs sent your way

So sorry I have been away from this site for a bit.... AF finally came to show her stupid ugly face and boy did she come back -- guess she missed me since it has been 9 weeks since MC :( My cycles were always very regular and I always ovulated around the same time -- used an app to track it on top of OPK's and it was always right on. Now, I can't seem to get a stupid smiley face on the digital OPK. :( I just have been so sad and depressed these last few weeks. AF came back on 5/23 and still no sign of ovulation at this point. Getting more and more depressed now each and every day that this is just not going to happen for me again. :( Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing well... I have just a few pages to go back and catch up on!
:) Hugs everyone!

Regulating after a cm can be such a pain in the butt. Fx things get better soon. Are you seeing a doctor or waiting things out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->