Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

YAY Louby!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frigginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Im sat here crying with happines for you hunny... YAY!!!!!!! roll on Dec 18th I want to see this gorgeous little bundle I still think is a girl haha xx

Thank you soooo much Soanxious. To say a HUGE weight has been lifted is an understatement.

It was so lovely to relax last night without the constant feeling of worry and anxiety.

As of Monday I am going to do my best to enjoy every second of my pregnancy as I know how truly lucky I am xxxx

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOUBY!!!!!!!!
:cry: happy tears, truly happy tears :cry:
How absolutely terrifically perfectly amazingly splendid wonderful fantastic lovely beautiful news!! Oh how's truly happy I am for you and your family xoxo now let the remaining time of your pregnancy be uneventful my darlin xo :)

Thank you so much Bush!! We absolutely couldn't believe it when we got the great news yesterday. We feel so incredibly blessed and lucky right now xxx

How about not lucky Loub, how about MEANT to be darlin :) :hugs: I was thinking of you this whole time and praying for an amazing outcome for you and your family. <3 I can't begin to tell you in words how deeply relived I am to read such a post! :cry: bloody awesome :cry:

Its so wonderful.... OH dont know yet.. last time he knew something is when you posted scan and that message.. and I burst into tears for you... and now I can be happy later n tell him all was ok and it was a blip and ur baby is Perfect.. because he was sad for you too..

Happy happy happy for you n family Louby :D xx

So how is everyone today? Great I hope :)..

I am proud to say that I done my first OPK today so feeling pretty good about myself :). Should O on Monday Tuesday xo

Oh why thank you So :) and the dance makes it a the more special :)

we need to see the pics on the poas page now.. if ur a true poas addict u will even negative ones :haha:

Hi ladies!!

Still waiting to O. Feeling a lot calmer this cycle but hopeful.

Also I had bloodwork Friday and I'm getting an ultrasound on Friday for testing after the chemicals (not sure if I posted that here already). I will post results when I get them.

Hope you're all doing well!

I'm glad you're getting your tests done Cutie.

I've just stupidly done a test, which, as I'm only 6dpo, was a BFN. So I've just wasted a test. Going to try and hold out until Thursday.

Never a wasted test, we just want our babies so bad it's hard not to!

FX crossed for you. Your test looks good. I'm feeling great this cycle and not stressing too much so far.

wishing everyone good weekend! good luck with all testing!

That's good you're feeling so positive cutie.

Good news Cutie that your feeling good.. and FX tests come back with what is helpful :D

Amaries have a great weekend too x

Healing well physically from my D&C. Managed to have adult snuggles with minimal pain days 8 and 9 post op - with protection for now.
Question to those post D&C- did you find it much harder to O after your surgery?

Cutie- I'm waiting on a pos and feeling relaxed also :) FXD it's a good month to conceive!!

Button- FXD you see your BFP next test! :) :dust:

Good luck to all testing FXD xo

Dark Star hope your feeling better..

I didnt have a D&C after a mc but I had a D&C for horrific periods and I got pregnant straight away with my son who is now 14.

FX you get pregnant soon x

Am I going mad this is very feint I know took a piccy of the front and back of the test I am on day 9 did another yesterday morning bit clearer than this but not much here's hoping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4