Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Bobbie
Relationship status: Happily engaged for 4 years.

How long until TTC: April/May 2012
Reason for WTT: want to sort out finances and move to bigger house.

How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg....

Gender preference: i have 2 boys so would love a girl to complete family.

Finding out the gender or team yellow: defo find out the gender if its a girl everythings gotta be pink!

Names you like: my sons names are riley and tommy.. Next bubba names Ellie-mae, kacey-leigh, olivia-mae, Jack, Bobby, Fenton, Finley, Freddie

Name: Amanda
Relationship status: Married to a wonderful soldier =]

How long until TTC: We tried to conceive for a year, taking a break for a year

Reasons for WTT: Hubby is being deployed to Afghanistan. We can start trying again next March/April

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe lose 15 pounds, and QUIT SMOKING!

How many children would you like: I want 2 or 3, depending on the gender. If we had two girls that would be perfect lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girls! But a boy would be a blessing as well

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender! I wouldn't be able to wait!

Any names you like? Yep but I won't go into those until I get preggo =]

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Together for almost 2 years.

How long until TTC: About 3 1/2 years.
Reasons for WTT: Both need to finish our degrees and then find stable jobs.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate and get my perfect job.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl please.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want team yellow but OH wants to find out.
Any names you like? Not planning too far ahead yet.

:)

Name; Anna
Age; 31
Relationship status; Getting married in May :)

How long until TTC: a few months
Reasons for WTT: waiting until we are married
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope

Do you have a gender preference? one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? Not looked yet

Hello lovely ladies (and possibly gentlemen)! I just signed up today and figured this would be a good spot for my first post.

Name: Amy
Relationship status: in a committed relationship, neither of us feel the need to get married. I have already been married and it didn't work out.

How long until TTC: Hasn't been established. Hopefully soon.

Reasons for WTT: don't think he's ready. But I definitely am!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: better health possibly, although my current health is not bad. I'm at a healthy weight and take vitamins & fish oil everyday and get moderate exercise.

How many children would you like: 1-2. No more than 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl because my DB already has a 3 year old son from a previous relationship. Although any healthy baby would be a blessing!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I will probably find out.

Any names you like? As of now.... Jace for a boy, and Sophie for a girl.

Thanks guys! I look forward to being a member of this forum, and to getting to know all of you!

-Amy :kiss:

Name: Vicky
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: June 2011 - only a few months!
Reasons for WTT: Going on a cruise in May, using the BCP to control my period so I won't have AF during vacation.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Improve my eating and exercise habits!
How many children would you like: Hopefully 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love one of each, but well, we'll readily accept whatever is given to us. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, I have no patience!
Any names you like? Few ideas rolling around in my head, but haven't solidified anything yet.

Name: Cassie
Relationship status: Marrried

How long until TTC: 6 months (Sept 2011)
Reasons for WTT: I'm a student and want to mostly be done with school by then.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some excess weight, really just get in better shape.
How many children would you like: 3 max, I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with two though.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Already have a daughter so a son would be wonderful but we'd be happy either way as long as the baby is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out! I tend to get gender neutral things anyway though just in case.
Any names you like? Undecided on girls but for boys I'm torn between Damian or Walter (Walter after my grandfather, Damian I've just always loved.)

Hi,

Name: Madelene
Relationship status: In a relationship 11 years

How long until TTC: 2 mths (maybe three after reading all the prep stuff!)
Reasons for WTT: Losing weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Ditto...losing weight
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Don’t know
Any names you like? Keep changing mind, not sure.

Name: Mari
Relationship status: Waiting for proposal :winkwink:

How long until TTC: Have no idea
Reasons for WTT: OH is in military, I started university last year
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, study for at least 2 courses in university
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I've always wanted a big brother so I want my kids to have one
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Want to know the gender.
Any names you like? Not at moment

Hi everyone WTT :hi:

Name: Debs
Relationship status: In a relationship for 2 years - waiting for a proposal!

How long until TTC: Til July 2013 (DB's idea) - but TBH I'm trying to pin him down this year fingers crossed!
Reasons for WTT: Career, Study, Mainly DB is not ready yet despite being in his 40's!!!!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: ermmm pinning him down!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl would be great :pink: but boy would be cool too!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd want to know I'm very impatient!
Any names you like? It changes daily, but middle name for a girl Josephine after my lovely mum who passed away recently.

Anyway thats me - glad to meet you all x

Name: Em
Relationship status: Living with OH, been together for nearly 5 years

How long until TTC: 3-6 months (want to start trying from July 2011 and definitely by October)
Reasons for WTT: I want to lose about 30lbs and drop a couple of dress sizes (perhaps a little ambitious as I'm terrible at dieting!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We're both going to do a 10k run!
How many children would you like: I'd like 3, OH would like 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will probably find out the gender
Any names you like? I like Evelyn for a girl and Edward for a boy

Name:Stevie
Relationship status:Been together 2 1/2 years, engaged and getting married August 2011 :D

How long until TTC: Just under 2 months until June!
Reasons for WTT:I won't fit in my wedding dress otherwise lol :haha:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Not really. I'm looking forward to everything i will get to do with my baby/child like family holdays etc also i'm doing qualifications whilst i work so i'm quite set really.
How many children would you like:I used to want 3 but now i'll be very happy with 2 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?I don't mind either way although it would be nice to have a girl. We are more than likely going to have a boy though looking at family history.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?I don't think i could last the whole pregnancy not knowing. I will definatly be finding out.
Any names you like? We have already picked our baby names...Sophia-may and Riley Scott

Name: Jessica, but go by Jess

Relationship status: Engaged, getting married 6th september 2011

How long until TTC:
1 and 1/2 years

Reasons for WTT: To start saving for a mortgage, and hopefully be in a new rented place.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married. Save the amount we plan to, enjoy every step with my daughter Amara

How many children would you like:
4, ideally.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would quite like a girl again as I am in love with a name, but I also have a boy name I rather like too. Oh would LOVE a boy next

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to stay team yellow this time, OH would like to find out gender.

Any names you like?
Iona-Noelle and Kobi Jack, but im always finding names I adore and it then changes.

Random fact but your getting married on my 21st Birthday!! :happydance: x

Name: Harlow
Relationship status: Married :cloud9:

How long until TTC: Summer this year =]
Reasons for WTT: Want to feel as prepared as possible
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really :S

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No as long as the baby is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, im too impatient
Any names you like? For a girl: Lydia and Amelia
For a boy: Oscar,Rowan,Aidan

New here, just wanted to introduce myself! :)

Name: Meghan

How long until TTC: Hopefully early next year, but DH would rather it was summer or fall. :cry:
Reasons for WTT: Finish school (end of this year, FINALLY!) and waiting for hubs to catch the bug. :dohh:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save more! DH would like to travel more, too.. though that's less important to me.
How many children would you like: 1 or 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy, but as long as the baby is healthy I'll be happy. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure! I want to really embrace the pink or the blue. :winkwink:
Any names you like? Changes all the time. I like Brianna for a girl, and lovelove Brayden James for a boy.

Name:Lindsey
Relationship status:Married for 2 years in May :)

How long until TTC: Sept 2011
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to finish paying off our debt & so we can have a summer '12 baby:)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Possibly losing 15lbs, which is my wedding weight, so I don't gain too much during pregnancy.:D
How many children would you like:4, but maybe more.(I come form a family of 10 kids so thats a small family for me lol)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy first so he can be the older brother.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Christopher Wayne for a boy, and Rachael Elizabeth for a girl. (eek! so can't wait!):flower:

Name: Courtney
Relationship status:Married 2.5 years

How long until TTC:We were ttc, but now we're living 1,000 miles apart due to my husbands job so we have 6 months before we'll be able to ttc again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not in particular, we're both extremely ready for a LO
How many children would you like: 4, but he wants 2 so we're gonna try for 2 and see from there

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, ultimately I'd like atleast one of each but I will glady take whichever gender for the first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definately not patient enough to wait
Any names you like? we have names for one of each gender picked out, but our lips are sealed

Name: Kirsty
Relationship status: Been with my OH for six years. He doesn't believe in marrige so i don't think he'll propose any time soon.

How long until TTC: None, as i'm already seven weeks pregnant.
How many children would you like: Two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boys, but i don't mind if i have a girl either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? Chester-James, James Dean, Harry James. Girls: Hannah Marie, Pheobe Michelle.

Name: Cameron

How long until TTC: 3 months

Reasons for WTT: We want to deliver the time of year my husband won't be busy at work and can take some days off to help me and the baby.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to eat as healthy as possible and exercise so that my body can be as ready as possible.

How many children would you like: 2-3

Do you have a gender preference? 1 boy and 1 girl. Prefer a boy first, but doesn't matter too much.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to find out a.s.a.p.

Any names you like? Boy: Liam Girl: Riley or Finley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->