Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Bellaem (sorry I prefer to stay semi confidential)
Relationship status: Living with SO (significant other).

How long until TTC: SO says October 2011 (we're getting close and he hasn't talked about it seriously in over a month so I think he'll want to push it off)
Reasons for WTT: His reasons: Money (although we're not bad off) and he wants his daughter out of diapers (she's currently potty training so that's a plus). I want to wait until August for the pure reason of wanting to be pregnant in the colder months.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to travel some place nice this summer (I don't have huge inspirations for travel but it would be nice to take a nice trip before becoming pregnant-maybe our anniversary in August)
How many children would you like: 2 (not sure that will happen because my SO already has 4 kids).

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl (There's a special mother daughter connection that has been passed down in my family. My grandmother and mother were best friends, my mother and I are best friends...I would like the same) but will not be disappointed if it's a boy. I don't think SO really cares: He already has 2 girls and 2 boys. But since he talks about fearing when his daughters become teenagers he probably would want a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Whatever SO prefers. I think there are benefits to both so I don't really care.
Any names you like? Dakota, Ryan, Anakin (probably would never use it though due to the star wars reference)...I've been trying not to look at baby names quite yet, don't want to get myself excited too early.

Name: Danielle
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: a year and a half, september 2012, want a summer baby, all our birthdays are jan/Feb so cant afford another birthday around that time of year lol
Reasons for WTT: we want to enjoy our daughter for a little longer by herself and be earning more before we have another!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, would like a proper bump next time without just looking chunky! pass my driving test and finish my college course.
How many children would you like: 4, would love a house full if i could afford to love being a mummy!!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? we already have a little girl so would be nice to have a little boy next but i want 4 children so i dont mind having another girl next!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we found out with our daughter, i couldnt help yself so most definitely find out with the next one.

any names you like? Esmee, Ruby, Callum, Cayden, Harry, Jack

Name: Stacey
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: God knows. I don't technically belong in this forum as it's not like I have a partner and we are WTT but I don't belong anywhere else :blush:
Reasons for WTT: I need to finish my degree and get into a stable relationship first!
How many children would you like: Hmmm 2 I think :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm not sure. I always thought I wouldn't be able to bond with a boy and I really wanted a girl. But since I got my psychic reading and she said i'd have 2 girls, I feel disappointed because she didn't mention a boy. How odd right! :haha: So i'd like one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to say i'd wait but I really wouldn't. I'm too impatient!
Any names you like? :pink: Rosalie, Lily, Haley, Francesca, Sophia :blue: Jack, Kellan, Shaun, Declan

Name: Charlotte
Relationship status: Living with OH

How long until TTC: Sept 2011
Reasons for WTT: Money
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Ideally to be in a better financial position
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Me no, OH boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We both have said team yellow
Any names you like? Thomas, Lucas, Jake, Sophia, Freya, Isabelle

Name: Rachel
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 7 months! end of Nov/early Dec 2011
Reasons for WTT: We are waiting until after our religious wedding ceremony & reception (we're legally married already)
How many children would you like: I think 2...maybe more, we'll see after #1!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would definitely like one of each, but i'd say girl first. My DH is dead set on having a boy though and seems to think if he says "we're having a boy!" enough that it will happen
Finding out the gender or team yellow? oh yes definitely find out the gender
Any names you like? Abigale, Sophie, Evan, Nathan

Name: Amie
Relationship status: cohabitating (living in sin lol)

Date for TTC: undetermined
Reason: more stable schedules conducive to baby rearing

Number wanted: 1 (OH already has two. 3 total sounds nice)
Names: girl- Carolina Marie (pronounced caroleena OH is hispanic so Spanish pronunciation) for a boy I have no idea!

Name: Simone/mom2pne
Relationship status: Married for over 14 years

How long until TTC: September 2012
Reasons for WTT: To lose quite a bit of weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight and help my oldest through his final year of high school.
How many children would you like: Well, when I was younger I only wanted 2 children a boy and a girl. Now that I have 5 boys I would love to have just one more in hopes of having my last be my little girl. Either way 6 children will be enough for me. I'm getting a tubal.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow. This will be my last baby and I would like a surprise like my first 2 were.
Any names you like? Amelie Rose (ah ma ly)

Hiii!

Name: Danielle

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Getting married next year, want a bit of a break between having children.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, save up a little moore.
How many children would you like: Just 2 (including Jacob, so 1 more!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'll see!
Any names you like? Imogen, Lily Rose, Bethany. Ethan, Tommy & Edward

Name: Grace
Relationship status: Engaged :)

How long until TTC: About 2 years i think
Reasons for WTT: I want to finish college, and make sure im in employment before i get pregnant :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just finish college, lose a little more weight and really get prepared :)
How many children would you like: 1, but fiance wants 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd both like a boy but were not fussy as long sd the babys okay.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Edward (Fiance's middle name) for a boy and were not sure about a girl name yet hehe :)

Name: Allison but everyone calls me Allie
Relationship status: Engaged. 6 years together and getting married in August

How long until TTC:
Either this fall or next not sure as of yet.
Reasons for WTT: Just had a baby and want our children to have a close age gap.
How many children would you like: I would like 3-4 but OH only wants 2 so that's another reason we want to try so soon.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd like a girl so we could have one of each but a little brother for DS would be great too!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? Adrienne Star or Nathan James :)

Name: Hannah :D
Relationship status: Living with partner

How long until TTC: 7/8 months
Reasons for WTT: Partner finishing uni, needs good job and need to move!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: See some bands I guess!
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Any
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find it out!
Any names you like? Yes! Loads Boy- Wyatt, Oren, Matthew, Eicca, Sirius
Or girl - Nancy, Ava, Esme, Esther, Skye, Amaranthe,Luna, Satyana

(I <3 slightly unusual names!)

xx

Name: Rhian
Relationship status: In a relationship
How long until TTC: 2-5 years
Reasons for WTT: Education, jobs, looking for a landlord that is open to children.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get into a regular gym routine, learn how to be a healthy cook, try and live as ethically as possible.
How many children would you like: Well OH would like 12 (I know :o) whereas i'll be quite content with 2. We'll see what happens :thumbup:
Do you have a gender preference? Oh no. I'll be happy with any gender.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow :thumbup:
Any names you like?
OH is insisting that the first born girl be called Genevieve and that is the end of his list. I really like the names Genevieve Elizabeth and Zachariah Saul but we'll see what happens :winkwink:

Avoiding uni work right now..

Name: Layla

How long until TTC: At least a year and a half
Reasons for WTT: I'm studying at uni right now
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my degree!
How many children would you like: 2...maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Really not sure...I like the idea of a suprise but I'm impatient with waiting for suprises!!
Any names you like? Poppy, Aneira, Freya, Noah, Thor (seriously, that's my partner's input!)

Relationship status: Married
How long until TTC: 8 months
Reasons for WTT: We'd like to get a house and have a holiday booked for October and just not quite ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: as above and also would like to loose my christmas belly (not quite got round to that yet) and get fit.
How many children would you like: two at least, husband wants three but i think more children than hands and you're in trouble :winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I know that when you've got a healthy baby you don't care really, but i would love at least one girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i think i'd have to find out...time will tell.
Any names you like? loads, but my husband doesn't like any of them!!! might just have to use emotional blackmail when the time comes lol

Name:Helen
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: about 5 months (October 2011)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for youngest to get a bit older and i want to loose some weight first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: dropping some unwanted lbs!
How many children would you like: I have 2 already, another would make the perfect set!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really dont mind as i already have one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?We found out the last 2 times, so would be nice to have that surprise this time!
Any names you like? Annabel for a girl and either Jacob or Joseph for a boy!

Name: Holly
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 1-7 months (still undecided - but at least he's finally ready!)
Reasons for WTT: Previously for hubby to be ready [tick!], to get married [tick!], holiday [tick!], now to lose a few lbs and to have a drink at my brother's wedding next month
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a few lbs, get fit, attend plenty of sporting events over summer, and tidy my house and garden.
How many children would you like: One would be a great start... :winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? It's tempting to say boy, but really, just a healthy, happy baby please :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? I'm very fickle (and forgetful!), but atm we quite like Teddy for a boy and Emma for a girl.
(I also thought the name Nevaeh sounded cute when I saw it on 16&Pregnant but don't think that's gonna be a go-er...)

Name:Siobhan

How long until TTC: 6-12 months
Reasons for WTT: Settle into new home and wait to our daughter is a little older
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Settle in new home
How many children would you like: Two maybe three

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Already have a little girl so i wouldnt mind a little boy but bf would like another girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we would have to find out im to impatient lol
Any names you like? scarlet olivia for a girl and not decided on a boys name

Relationship status: Been engaged for a year. Will be married next month.

How long until TTC: Undecided
Reasons for WTT: I want to get healthier, finish school, and save money before we conceive.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose some weight
How many children would you like: One by birth and adopt at least one more kid

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm undecided. I think I would like to know so I can be prepared.
Any names you like? Yes, there are tons of names we like. That's the problem. :laugh2:

Name: Emily

How long until TTC: Undecided
Reasons for WTT: I started college this past year, I'm in a new relationship and having a baby with some guy I JUST started dating is never a good idea, but I DEFINITELY am waiting patiently before I can add another baby to my life.:cloud9:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully graduate, get married, own my own home, etc...
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want my next baby to be a girl, and then a boy for my last.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Uum... For my 2nd baby I'd want to find out, but for the last one I want to stay on Team Yellow.:thumbup:
Any names you like?
Oh boy... Too many to list!

Name: Jemma
Relationship status: In a relationship and living with my partner Dan

How long until TTC: Next Sep 2012, 17 months
Reasons for WTT: To save up and be able to finish degree
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save up money, go on holiday, move to a bigger place.
How many children would you like: 2 but maybe 3 :winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all. Would like a boy and girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender!
Any names you like? Oliver Roy is definitely our boys name. Also like; Joseph, Emma, Ella and Katelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->