Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jo
Relationship status: Living with boyfriend (been together 2 1/2 yrs)

How long until TTC: At least a year, probably nearer 2
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to be in a stable job, be living in a house and I want to be married!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a couple of stone, get married - or at the very least be engaged!
How many children would you like: 3 would be wonderful - but even to have 1 would be amazing!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really - I'd love a boy just like OH, but girls have such pretty clothes!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I'd like a surprise!
Any names you like? Loads! Neil Kearley (both family names) and George for a boy, though OH is determined that a boy would have Ayrton as a middle name - he's an F1 nut!!! And I love Tabitha Damaris (again famliy names) for a girl - unfortunately OH hates both of them!!!

Name: sarah
Relationship status: in a relationship (5years)

How long until TTC: 2months
Reasons for WTT: as i have come off depo and am now on the pill for a month to try and bring my periods back
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: no
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl (as i av a daughter already so wil be easier)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? not sure neva with my first so mite wait again as its a g8 feeling when you actualy find out
Any names you like? i nt sure

Name: Jennie
Relationship status: Living with long term partner

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: Just finished a course of Zoladex (3 years) for PMDD and need my cycle to return before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Stop smoking
How many children would you like: 4! But one would be fantastic

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow.
Any names you like? Tom and Christopher so far

Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: at least 3-9 mos
Reasons for WTT: relocating to different country
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get body in good shape for pg
How many children would you like: at least one more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nah
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow on deciding that
Any names you like? saved our list from the last time around, will probably draw from that.

Name: Elly
Relationship status: Married one year and some, but we've been in a relationship before since 2005

How long until TTC: September 2011 at least. Will rather be November or December, though.
Reasons for WTT: job-related, mostly. I would love to get pregnant right now, though...

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate.
How many children would you like: Well, we have one girl already, and I'd love to have 3 or 4 kids, but hubby doesn't want more than 2... so if our next one would be twins, that'd be great:haha:. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly predestined to get pregnant with twins (doesn't rule in either of our families, nor am I tall, and I doubt anyone would prescribe me Clomid for that reason...:shrug:)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I've always wanted a girl, which we have now. If I could chose, then our girl plus a set of boy/girl twins would be my choice. :cloud9:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd want to know - I loved knowing that we will have a baby girl, and then buying all the cute baby clothes and stuff. Def. wouldn't want to miss out that next time either.:happydance:
Any names you like? Partly, more for a girl than a boy, though.

Relationship status: Married 4 and a half years, together for 7 and known each other well for 14 years.

How long until TTC: September 2011 we will start!!

Reasons for WTT: waiting for DH's job situation to be more secure and hoping to lose a bit more weight.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some more weight.

How many children would you like: would love 3 but might have to be 2 depending on finances.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Don't mind, just want them to be happy and healthy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am so impatient, there is no way I could wait to find out!

Any names you like? Not sure at the moment, want to wait till I am pregnant to think about it.

Name: Erin
Relationship status: Engaged (together 4 years)

How long until TTC: Two months (TTC in June)
Reasons for WTT: Getting that last bit of money together so that I can spend as much time with baby as possible.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Money, and pass my driving test
How many children would you like:1-2, 3 if I can handle it :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be lovely, but either as long as bubs is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?I hope team yellow, but I might crack beefore the nine months is up :D
Any names you like? Lily, Grace and Chloe for a girl. Samual, Tyler or Lewis for a boy, although my OH really doesnt want a boy, so wont even consider them!

Name: Katie
Relationship status: Married (7 years tomorrow! :kiss:)

How long until TTC: 2 months and a bit (late June / July 2011)
Reasons for WTT: Building a house, hubby wanting to be more set up.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a little weight, get my BP under control.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: No - but would love a girl because I looooove all the girly things!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Finding out the gender (at this stage)
Any names you like?: Campbell (my mother's maiden name), Angeline (DH's late sister)

Name: Caity
Relationship status: DeFacto (living together for 2 years now)

How long until TTC: Unsure, waiting for both of us to be 100% ready. Possibly in the next 18 months
Reasons for WTT: I'm more ready than him, don't want to force him into something he's not ready for. We also have a number of financial things to take care of, and probably a bit more growing up to do ourselves!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Clear debts, get our own car
How many children would you like: Not sure, but probably 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, but probably leaning more towards boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Tobias for a boy, Bailey for a girl.

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: In a relationship (3 and a half years)

How long until TTC: atleast two years :(
Reasons for WTT: Need to find a house and get some more money behind us
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a house, some money and travel a little bit
How many children would you like: 1, 2 or 3 .. Not sure :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as they are healthy I don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would crack, I know I would
Any names you like? Thousands!!

Name: Beth
Relationship status: Dating (4 years next week), sort of living together

How long until TTC: 3 years at the least :(
Reasons for WTT: In college, neither of us have jobs, he doesn't know if he wants to go to college, etc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Having a stable job, place to live, money saved up so I can be a stay at home mom for at least a bit. Oh and lose weight, I have PCOS so this is a pretty big deal.
How many children would you like: At least 2, perferably 3-4 but the depends on the OH

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love one of each, but if they're healthy and happy that's all that matters
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't know! My love of surprises and my love of knowing everything war with each other on this issue
Any names you like? Jayden, Lilly, Lyla, though most likely naming a girl after my late aunt who I loved dearly, Sara Beth

Name: Becka
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: a little over a year, we have our wedding date for next year and I wanna try right after that.
Reasons for WTT: I would like to get married first, but we may decide to scrap that and try before the wedding but around the wedding so our religious families don't think it was out of wedlock. This would all be earlier but I am just finishing schooling and would like to get settled into a job first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight, whether it be 20 lbs or up to 60 lbs I would like to have the baby bump be noticeable as a baby bump and not just a jelly roll.
How many children would you like: 3...perhaps 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a boy first because fiance has a name that is passed down through generations, and also because he has more experience with young kids (has 5 younger siblings) then he would be more able to like...potty train the boy first haha. After that I want 2 girls because buying little girls things is soooo fun.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? for the first, i wanna find out, but after that, team yellow for sure
Any names you like? William, Liam for short.

Hey everyone i'm new to all this so if I've posted this wrong then bear with me lol xx

Name: Jenna
Relationship status: Been with my OH David for almost 6 and a half years

How long until TTC: Not long hopefully!
Reasons for WTT: Getting my implant out next week so depends how long I have to wait for my fertility to return to normal
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yeah, I'd like to lose some weight
How many children would you like: Two!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, as long as it's healthy although I think my OH would prefer a boy first. Think most guys are like that though.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow definitely!
Any names you like? It changes all the time, I may like a name one day and hate it the next lol

Name: Clare
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: I wish I knew... :(
Reasons for WTT: Just started a new job which I love and am lucky to have, but is very hard to get maternity cover for, only been married (and living together) 8 months, mortgage.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Visit New York
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!
Any names you like? Henry, Michael, Jacob, Isabella, Rose, Catherine, Emily

Name:Ayesha
Relationship status: soon to be Married
How long until TTC: 2 mos
mother of two children girls 10 and 6 year.
How many children would you like: 2 more children.

Do you have a gender preference? health baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? all for finding out the gender. :happydance:
Any names you like? i like names that start with a

Name:
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC:June 2011
Reasons for WTT: Job contract, house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get the contract sorted
How many children would you like:not sure

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out makes it easier
Any names you like? ..... tons!

Name: Belle; Isabelle in full. :)
Relationship status: Engaged. :blush:

How long until TTC: A few months to a year.
Reasons for WTT: Well, I currently have a contraceptive implant in, which will need removing before we begin to try. Also, I want to get a healthier lifestyle in place for a little bit before we TTC.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Healthier lifestyle, successfully quit smoking.
How many children would you like: 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: I hope for my first to be pink one for some reason, really don't know why!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: finding out I THIIINK.
Any names you like?: Loads and loads :)

Name: Rebecca
Relationship status: Engaged. Married in July 2011

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until the wedding or a bit before ;o)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight loss and healthier

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Either but think I would like a boy first but OH convinced we will have a girl first
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Definitely team yellow (although haven't a clue why its called that - can anyone tell me?)
Any names you like?: Josh, Jack, Harry, Oliver, Abigail, Olivia, Annabel, Charlotte, Phoebe

Name: Rebecca
Relationship status: Engaged. Married in July 2011

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until the wedding or a bit before ;o)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight loss and healthier

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Either but think I would like a boy first but OH convinced we will have a girl first
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Definitely team yellow (although haven't a clue why its called that - can anyone tell me?)
Any names you like?: Josh, Jack, Harry, Oliver, Abigail, Olivia, Annabel, Charlotte, Phoebe

It's called Team Yellow because when you don't know the gender, you buy all the baby stuff in yellow, rather than pink or blue :flower:

Name: Selene :winkwink:
Relationship status: Engaged (getting married in October)

How long until TTC:
About 8 months

Reasons for WTT: We want to get married first and FH wanted some more "just us" time and not try till next summer. I convinced him to try earlier given that we'll be 32 and 38 by the time of the wedding and we'd like to have at least two kids.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my PhD.

How many children would you like: I'd like two, FH three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want at least one girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"