Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: staci
Relationship status: in a relationship , over 6 yrs!

How long until TTC: a year or 2
Reasons for WTT: want to enjoy our daughter eabha for as long as possible before having another , I want to finish my nursing degree & a have a better financial income..
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish my degree
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 !

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love another girl but a boy would be lovely too
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time
Any names you like? Shea , calon , evie & sophie

Name: Kim
Relationship status: Engaged, we've been together for 3 years!

How long until TTC: Ah, up to 4 years:cry:. But hopefully it'll be sooner than later.
Reasons for WTT: My future hubby is currently away.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight loss, hormonal balance, marriage, better finances, college degree (maybe), strengthen my faith in the Lord.
How many children would you like: As many as God wills for us.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, just want healthy babies.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? lol, I could NOT go a whole term without finding out the sex. I would want to know are we tickled pink or monster truck blue.
Any names you like? Uh huh, my future hubby is named Gabriel, so for boy he'll be Gabriel and for a girl Gabrielle!:thumbup:

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Sara
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: soon!
Reasons for WTT: OH had a vasectomy, need to reverse, or try something else...
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 2, but OH wants one....

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no,
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!! definitely!
Any names you like? Lots, but we'll probably wait to meet him/her before we decide!

Relationship status: Living with my amazing boyfriend and hoping for a proposal soon :p

How long until TTC: 2-3 years, although nothing set in stone yet
Reasons for WTT: We would like to me married and have more money saved up
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, have a holiday (or 2) finish uni
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? I would like one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!!
Any names you like? :pink:Alyssa, Matilda, Imogen :blue: Oscar, Roan, Felix

Hi,
I just discovered this forum and I'm totally bumped I didn't know about it sooner. I spent about a year preparing to TTC, slowly checking off my pre-TTC list, getting everything in order. Most of my friends thought I was crazy to approach it so seriously, but to be honest I loved being in control of how things happen and being prepared and I'm glad I am not the only one.

Anyways, this month is the first month we are TTCing, so I am sorry I didn't find this earlier. I got everything done before the month of April and we waited until May to start trying because we didn't want to risk a New year's Eve/Christmas baby ( my due week would fall right between Xmas and NYE) in case I get pregnant the first month.

So i figured I'd say hi here, since I was just there ( waiting to TTC) like a week ago :) If anyone is interested in reading about my pre-conception journey and all the preparations or getting some advice, feel free to visit my blog, The Art of Making a Baby (https://www.prebabyblog.com)

Oh and hang in there. Our TTC preparations seemed to take forever. I really can't believe we're green lighted :)

Now my stats!

Name: E
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 0
Reasons for WTT: wanted to get everything in order: health insurance, vitamins, dental work, wisdom teeth out, off birth control, eating organic and vegetarian, etc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: all of the above: done and done
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? GIRL
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely finding out. We're actually trying to do shettle's method to maximize our chances of a girl
Any names you like? Alexis for a girl, Greyson for a boy

Name: Char
Relationship status: Sort of!

How long until TTC: At least a year
Reasons for WTT: Grad school, got to get my ducks in a row.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: See above!
How many children would you like: 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? GIRL!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out definitely
Any names you like? I really like Ruby for a girl. No idea for a boy yet.

im nicci age 33 , i have 2 older children ages 11 and 12 and am married, my first children are from a previous relationship . i seperated from their dad whil i was pregnant with my youngest. after she was born i got diagnosed with severe psoriatic arthritis , which is like rheumatoid... i have had this for 11 years now and i was on VERY strong medications. me and new hubby got married last year and decided we'd like to try for a baby. after consulting with doctors and consultants i was told i have to wait 6 month after coming of my meds, we have done 2 months now and 4 more to go . i cant wait :hugs:

Name: nicci

How long until TTC:4 months now :)
Reasons for WTT: ilness had to come of meds
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? GIRL
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? evie may /joe jackson

Name: A.J.

How long until TTC::o On a break at the moment ttc in july 2011
Reasons for WTT: late loss at 18wks & 2days in dec 2010 and a chemical pregnancy in april 2011,,,, letting body heal a little bit
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: maybe lose some weight
How many children would you like: 1 more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? as long as baby is healthy.. but secretly hopeing for a GIRL!!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out: yes we would find out
Any names you like? none at the moment.. figure that out when we get pg again

Name: J
Relationship status: Married 4 years in Aug been with DH for 7 years

How long until TTC: a couple of months
Reasons for WTT: have struggled with depression and finally on meds that suit me but want a good few months of being steady before ttc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose weight, get fit, sort house,
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope I don't mind. Already have a daughter so don't mind either sex this time
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? poppy for a girl not sure for a boy

Name: Nozza

How long until TTC: September 2011
Reasons for WTT: want DS to be 2 before number 2 comes along
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: try not to think about it every day ;)
How many children would you like: 3/4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, although I already have a DS...
Finding out the gender or team yellow? no
Any names you like? All Irish names

Name: Emma

How long until ttc: June 2011
Reason for WTT: Finishing my degree

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pass my exams
How many children would you like: already have 2 older children but maybe another 2?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? not sure
Any names you like? Red names as hubby has red hair and hoping bubba will too

Name: Gerry

How long until ttc: January 2012
Reason for WTT: Have a fun and responsibility-free summer with my husband. And I'd like to have an autumn baby

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really, maybe save some more money. But feel everything else is ready :)
How many children would you like: Maybe 2 but we'll see how the first one goes!
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? don't know yet, but I do like surprises so maybe team yellow (our potential nursery is yellow already!)
Any names you like? I've been thinking a lot about names and it's going to take me a long time to decide on any!

Name: Courtney
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until ttc: January 2014
Reason for WTT: We want to enjoy Kian growing up and hopefully get better jobs.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: update my first aid, get a job, get a bigger place & possibly get married!
How many children would you like: OH only wants 2 but he said if I fall pregnant after 2 we would keep it :)

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? I would love another little boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am unsure yet, wanted to be team yellow while I was preg with Kian but OH wanted to find out.
Any names you like? Jacob for a little boy and Layla-Grace for a little girl :D

Name: Linzi
Relationship status: Married for almost 3 years.

How long until TTC: January 2012!
Reasons for WTT: Would like an age gap of at least 3 years between our children.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continue to get healthier & lose weight, move house & enjoy our daughter.

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No preference at all.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think we'll keep it a surprise next time.
Any names you like? Too many to list! Will think about it more nearer the time.

Name: Claire
Relationship status: Getting Married in October :happydance:

How long until TTC: Hopefully looking at starting around the New Year
Reasons for WTT: Want to get married, then would like to have one last christmas/New Year as a couple before we take the plunge to add to our family.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get Married, enjoy our time together as newlyweds.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl, H2b would love a boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow for the first anyway, would really like the surprise.
Any names you like? I would like to keep the names Irish if I could, since I was Little I have loved the name Caoimhe (Keeva) or Connor

Name: Sharon
Relationship status: Dating my best friend :)

How long until TTC: November 2012!
Reasons for WTT: Losing weight, getting healthy and the like. I'm running my first half marathon in October!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Above said half-marathon.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't care, but he really want a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out ASAP, I HATE surprises ;)
Any names you like? Yes, but I'm not sharing yet.

Name:Mandi

How long until TTC: August or September 2011
Reasons for WTT: We wanted to have one summer of being married without the stresses of wedding planning and we both wanted to lose weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: losing weight, changing our diets to include healthier choices, getting a new car

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Preferrably a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? undecided
Any names you like? Rebecca for a girl
Undecided on a boy. Although to go along with the tradition in my husbands family the first boy gets the father's first name as the middle name. So whatever we name the boy, Matthew will be his middle name.

Name: Nicola
Relationship status:Living With Partner

How long until TTC: Unsure yet
Reasons for WTT:Difficulty conceiving and I want to get married first and have a couple of years as husband and wife, Boyfriend wants one now.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Group holiday with friends, get married and decorate the house.

How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boyfriend has no preference but i would like a girl.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out the gender

Any names you like? Imogen or Priuya (pronounced pree-ya) for a girl, or Dylan for a boy.

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Sickeningly in love *aww* lol

How long until TTC: August 2011
Reasons for WTT: Getting off Depo and then waiting for my body to sort itself out again!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a couple of stone.
How many children would you like: 1, maybe 2?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a girl but we dont like any girls names!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Im not sure but I think we'll probably find out and keep it a secret mwahaha
Any names you like? Jack <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->