Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jules
Relationship status: Married for 4 years 6 months, together for 10 years 6 months

How long until TTC: 10 months
Reasons for WTT: finish college, lose 3 stone and get prepared. save money and find out as much info about vba2c as poss, also have a vacation and wedding coming up.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: as above, lose weight save money.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg... I am a dream, I float around in a daze of sunshine, warmth and bubbles while also efficiently keeping everything neat and tidy and clean. I aim to not gain extra weight and to keep active in aid of a successful vba2c.

Do you have a gender preference? Nope just healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time! As we found out the other two times and already have one of each sex.
Any names you like? NONE which is scary but both times a name has popped into my head from nowhere around 19weeks and its stuck.

Name: Courtney
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: actually trying March 24th, though NTNP atm
Reasons for WTT: So we are married
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weightloss
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? Anton Rick for a boy, still undecided on another girls name.

Name: Jenni
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Sometime in 2013, probably late summer or fall
Reasons for WTT: Our friends just had a baby in August and it really got our baby fever started. So we talked about whether or not we wanted to try anytime soon. I considered it, but then decided I wanted to focus on the wedding first. It makes the most sense financially and everything! I have my friend's baby to play with in the meantime :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, get a better job. My FI wants to get a closer/better job as well.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 sounds pretty good to me!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd be happy either way but I always wanted a big brother, so it would be awesome if I had a boy first, girl second.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure yet. I was so set on finding out because then it's easier to buy things, but part of me wants to wait. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
Any names you like? Tons! For girls I love Audrey, Sienna, Serena and Josephine. For boys I like Ian, Nolan, Joel and Zane. I add and delete names a lot but those are my current favorites!

I forgot I was a member on this site so I might not post a lot but thought I'd introduce myself! Hi all!

Thought I'd do another one of these, seeing as I'm returning under new circumstances!

Name: Beca
Relationship status: Married (since 7th April 2010)

How long until TTC: 9 months to a year
Reasons for WTT: I only had my daughter just over a fortnight ago and I want to heal properly and enjoy her before trying (well ntnp!) for no.2! Plus it gives DH a chance to get his driving license and look into getting a job he'll enjoy!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Enjoying our daughter. Getting some part time work.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love to have a little boy next, but I know that I'd be happy with another daughter (though she'd be pretty much nameless as we don't agree on any girls' names apart from our daughter's!)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd do the same as this time and ask at the 20 week scan but leave it at that, even if they can't tell then!
Any names you like? Idris Cai for our first son, don't have any girl's names!

Beca :wave:

Name: Kayla
Relationship status: Commited and living together
How long until TTC: probably around 2 years :(
Reasons for WTT: I want to finish my schooling, and we would love to be married before hand.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish school, get a better house, get married.
How many children would you like: 2 would be idea

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I like to have a boy then a girl, just to have a big brother type figure but its just an idea.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm a huge fan of surprises so i'd love to wait.
Any names you like? I love to boys names; Nixon Zane, Ryan Zane (Zane is a must be middle name for the first born son on my OH's side of the family). For girls, I love Aubree Leanne, Chole or Maddison.

Name: Mylene
Relationship status: in a relationship for over 2 years and living together
How long until TTC: 7-8 months hopefully
Reasons for WTT: I want to buy a house first, pay off my debts and waiting on OH to give the ok
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: keep up an active lifestyle, healthier eating, perhaps find a closer job
How many children would you like: 3 is a good number for me :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, but I would like to have one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? hmm I really don't think I will be able to not know!!! I'd rather know to buy pink or blue clothing, and decorate the room :D:winkwink:
Any names you like? Leo for a boy, after my OH's grandfather and Chloe or Naomi for a girl

Name: lekisha
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: As soon as i get a partner
Reasons for WTT: im single
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: no ot really
How many children would you like: a many as i can afford

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i wanna know
Any names you like? yes

Name: Karen
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: We'll be starting to try (for our first) in April.

Reasons for WTT: We wanted to enjoy married life a bit before we started to try (we got married in September) and settle into life first (I'm American, so I just moved permanently from the U.S. in June and my husband started a new job in September). We also wanted to travel one last time (we met in India so we want to go back and see our friends again) before I got pregnant. We'll be on our holiday in April, so that's why we wanted to start then!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get back in shape since I gained a bit of weight (being able to eat and drink what I wanted again!) after our wedding, plus cut out coffee. And I'd like to make sure I have accomplished as much as I can with my work before my brain turns to pregnancy mush.

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I'm happy either way, though we'd eventually like one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Nope, I like the idea of not knowing, plus we want everything to be gender neutral anyway, even if we knew.
Any names you like? Yes, we have them picked out, but they are still a secret. :winkwink:

Name: HazzaB
Relationship status: Together 2.5 years, getting engaged soon and hopefully married by end of the year!

How long until TTC: 11 months
Reasons for WTT: want to be in our new house and married.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get a new job that i would be happy going back to.
How many children would you like: 4-5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Maybe boy 1st. Would be estatic either way though.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Daniel for a boy and Isabella for a girl.x

Name: Rosy
Relationship status: In a relationship (4 years in April)

How long until TTC: 9 and a bit months (see ticker :smug:)
Reasons for WTT: Money, and waiting until our son Lachlan is a bit more independant/out of the terrible twos before another baby arrives.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing some weight! I've stacked on an unneeded 15kg (30lb) :wacko: Also, having an overseas holiday
How many children would you like: One or two more to add to the one we have already.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would absolutely love a :pink: bundle
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not completely decided yet, but we will most likely find out the gender again. I'd love a surprise but I'm just too impatient for my own good :lol:
Any names you like? I love the name Sebastian for a boy, not sure on a girls name as of yet.

Name:Ashley
Relationship status:married
How long until TTC: March 2013
Reasons for WTT: Pay off bills, get in shape
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: travel
How many children would you like:2-3
Do you have a gender preference? a boy and girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out gender
Any names you like? looking

Name: Jess
Relationship status: Engaged :cloud9:

How long until TTC: Not sure yet! Probably anywhere from a year to four years.
Reasons for WTT: OH and I are technically NTNP.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Marriage, finish school, find a bigger apartment / home.
How many children would you like: 1 - 4.

Do you have a gender preference?: I'd love to have a little girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: :yellow: Though not sure how that'll work out because OH will want to know the gender.
Any names you like?: Silas, Jamie, Owen / Rowan, and Alistair for a boy; Fiona, Nina, Harriet / Hattie, Margaret, and Rowen for a girl. :flower:

Ok lets share..
My names Dionne
I'm 36, definately starting to think i'm one of the oldies on here!lol
I've been with my OH for 15yrs and he is the love and laugh of my life!
I have one gorgeous boy already but WTT now, hospital on Monday to sort out one problem, then we'll see.
I'd love to accomplish losing some weight whilst I WTT/TTC

Gender preference: I always joke that I'd never want girls b,cus being i'm one I know what they are like ;) but any baby is a gift and I love receiving gifts :)

Would i find out? Probably

Names: I've always loved Olivia and Harry but until I see that little face who knows?

Name:Andrea
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:FINALLY only 2 months to go!!!!
Reasons for WTT: finances :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd love to lose a few pounds (damage limitation?!!?)
How many children would you like:3, 2 people have told me I'm due to have twins :-/

when pg...I hope to work up until my due date and not put on too much excess weight - in my fairytale pregnancy!!

Do you have a gender preference?no preference
Finding out the gender or team yellow?TEAM YELLOW!!!!
Any names you like? Noah, George, Violet & Rose

Name: Bea
Relationship status: Married June 2011
How long until TTC: About 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Save a little money first, over pay the mortgage a little too and enjoy some alone time before everything changes!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get fitter, lose half a stone, save some money, romance my husband and enjoy our time together :)
How many children would you like: 2- a girl and a boy!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i would like my first to be a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i'd have to find out as I'm an organised person, i'd want to get everything before the baby arrives!
Any names you like? Bethany, Will, Amelie

Name: Gilly
Relationship status: married as of August 11

How long until TTC: May/June
Reasons for WTT: got to run a marathon first (and save some cash)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: run the marathon in 3 hours 30 and save lots of cash. Oh and go to New York!
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? Beth for a girl, not sure re: boys names yet. Husband likes James but I'm not convinced.

Name:Bernadette
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:9 months (sept 2012)
Reasons for WTT:Want lo to be a bit older b4 attempting pregnancy again, i usually suffer from SPD and end up on crutches
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Lose weight about another 6 stone would be nice
How many children would you like:4 in total, 1 more to go

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?would love a girl but will prob get another boy, but as long as its healthy we'll be happy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I found out with the others would be very tempted to go with team yellow this time
Any names you like? None at the moment

Name:Erica
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:10 months (Oct 2012)
Reasons for WTT: Want to wait until my 25th birthday, lose some weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Lose a little weight
How many children would you like:2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would be happy either way but would love a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm going to find out
Any names you like? Not really

Name: Meredith
Relationship status: Married since September

How long until TTC: waiting until July 2012

Reasons for WTT: I'm a teacher and want to wait until July so I can go out towards the end of the year next year and just stay out through summer break. My husband is considering going to nursing school, so if he gets in and decides to do it, I'll be so excited for him but we will have to push back the TTC date probably to at least July 2013 or later.

How many children would you like: If I had unlimited funds, I'd probably be Michelle Duggar, but realistically? I'd be super ecstatic if we had 4. Financially, I'll probably be able to have 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I won't lie - I'd much rather have girl :pink:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the very moment I can!

Kat
Married
Trying to lose some weight and of course get my sanity back :)
Would like to have 3 kids , have 2 already
Just want a healthy baby
Will find the gender ( my husband can't wait )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->