Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: busybeebear
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Early-mid 2013
Reasons for WTT: Financial. Would like to get through the wedding first too!:thumbup:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get as much sleep as possible! Also get fitter, eat better, pay off some more of the mortgage and save some more money.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, though it would be nice to get at least one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!! There are so few surprises left in modern life.
Any names you like? Quite a few... :winkwink:

Name: Yvonne
Relationship status: Been happily married for almost 9 years!! :)

How long until TTC: March 2012
Reasons for WTT: Still on depo injection, hubby was taking a bit of convincing to have another bambino and he decided just after I got my last injection. Typical!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose as much weight as I can before I fall pregnant.

How many children would you like: 3, this is my last as I have 2 already

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? have 2 boys already so a nice pink one would be loveyl but as long as it's healthy then I'll be happy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like a nice little surprise please
Any names you like? If it's a girl we're going with Leanne and Blake for a boy.

Name: Aria
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Until my husband is 'ready'.
Reasons for WTT: I have no reason to wait except that my husband wants to wait.
How many children would you like: I'd like at least three.

Name: Louise

How long until TTC: March/April
Reasons for WTT: Need to buy a house first, we have a deadline of June 2012. I don't mind being a couple of months pregnant when we buy a house but anymore and I figure the mortgage company may start asking questions about my plans to go back to work full time etc. If I'm only a couple of months (at the latest) I should get away with hiding my pregnancy (if I fall pregnant straight away that is).
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buying a house!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3, if I am lucky enough to have one of each then 2 it is.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Not at all, i just want a healthy (though not too big!!) baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Team yellow! Looking forward to a nice surprise at the end of what will probably be a long and painful labour!!
Any names you like?: Have got a few ideas but nothing definite

Name: Maggie

How long until TTC: 1.5-2 years
Reasons for WTT: we would like a few years between children
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: PLing our DD
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? we would like a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we will find out
Any names you like? Eli, Ezra, Ari

Name:bdg - short for badlydrawngirl but I couldn't register that as it was too long!
Relationship status:Long term relationship

How long until TTC:March 2012
Reasons for WTT:We're settled enough in the house now to want to try for a family
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Lose about 13lbs, keep eating healthy
How many children would you like:1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Not fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Team Yellow!
Any names you like?Not really thought that far ahead yet!

I registered a while ago but it's taken me until now to work up the courage for my first post! :blush:

Name: Sayshaa
Relationship status: My OH and I have been together for 5 and a half years

How long until TTC: We don't have a particular date set yet.. it could really be anywhere from 2013-2015 :shrug:
Reasons for WTT: There are so many reasons we have to wait, mainly financial. I'm graduating from my BA in 4 months time, I'll then have to find a job in a field related to my degree and save a reasonable amount of money. Our main priority is finding a place to live. Our financial situation has meant that moving out of our parents' homes just hasn't been possible yet. OH runs his own business and needs to build it up more before we can afford to move in together. As for me, I recently lost my part time job (darn recession!) so I can't contribute to rent every month just yet!
Our age is also a factor. We're both 22 this year, which I guess is quite young in a lot of people's eyes and I completely see their point. We both feel emotionally ready, mature and secure enough in our relationship and our future to know that we could and want to have a baby if our financial situation was better. Though our families would probably have a lot to say if we got pregnant anytime soon..
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? At least one of each, I don't mind which comes first (though OH would love a little boy first of course!)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for definite!
Any names you like? Far too many... my child will probably have 10 middle names just so I can use all the names I love! :haha:

Name: Jade (Hadie)
Relationship status: In a loving relationship!

How long until TTC: End of 2012/ Beg 2013
Reasons for WTT: We would like a 2 and half year age gap between our son and next baby, would like to loose some weight that i put on after my first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose weight and get back to a size 10. Move into our own home & save some money for 2nd baba.
How many children would you like: Four

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really don't mind, So happy with my little boy i would love another boy, But would be over the moon for a girlie too
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love to stay team yellow, it will be hard, but i will give it my best not to cave haha :)
Any names you like? Yes for boys i like, Chase, Cruz, Oliver. For girls i like, Sydney, Cheyenne & Amelie.

Name: Alysabeth
Relationship status:In a relationship :) (2 years)

How long until TTC: A few years...
Reasons for WTT:Just started a new job and moved in together, ideally want to be married and have a house first although if it was up to me I'd be TTC right now!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Get married, buy a house, further my career a bit!
How many children would you like:3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Either! (Although OH really wants a girl...)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow! I'm impatient though so not sure how long it will last...
Any names you like? Daisy/Maisy or Amelia for a girl, Harry or Zachary for a boy :)

Name: Melissa
Relationship status: In a relationship for 12 years

How long until TTC: Undetermined
Reasons for WTT: Boyfriend not ready for a second baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Renovate the house and spend quality time with our daughter
How many children would you like: 3 or 4 but my boyfriend has a different opinion!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy would be different but it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We found out the first time but no idea for a second one.
Any names you like? Boy: Jacob, Elliot / Girl: Laurana, Juliette

Name: Megan

How long until TTC: 6months
Reasons for WTT: I had a molar pregnancy in Dec '11 :cry: so have to wait 6months before trying again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight and pay off all my debts :thumbup:
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, as long as my baby is happy an healthy im happy (though I would like at least one of each in the end)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!
Any names you like? Me and OH can't decide on any lol!

Name: April
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: hopefully just a few weeks
Reasons for WTT: wanted to b married a year before TTC...Valentines is the one year mark :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Enjoy my marriage with just me and the Hubby before kids come along.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? id rather have the suprise :)
Any names you like? Joshua Alan for a boy and Julianna Verdia Marie for a girl...

Name: Rima
Relationship status: in a relationship for more than 7 yrs

How long until TTC: I have no idea..
Reasons for WTT: I'm so ready he's not just waiting for him to come around.....
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I feel I have all that I need to start already. But winning him over is not a bad thing. And come to think of it $ is never enough!!!
How many children would you like: I'd like 4 he's thinking of 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Maybe 2 girls 2boys...he just wants to have a daughter first then a son.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definately find out I dont think I can wait!
Any names you like? Noelani, Kayla, Nyssa, Roxalana, Pavel, Hector, Adonis..

Name: Georgina
Relationship status: engaged to a wonderful man

How long until TTC: 8 months
Reasons for WTT: just really want another baby and a sibling for my son
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: to lose at least 2 stone 3 if I can :D
How many children would you like: 2 at the moment but that may change once he second one is here lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will find out as we did with our son
Any names you like? Matthew,Luke or Evelyn, Eleanor

Name: Amber
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: Little under 3 months (may 2012)
Reasons for WTT: Hawaii Vacation in December 2012... I want to be pregnant but not too pregnant and not too sick in early pregnancy either
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lengthen my LP since it appears to be shortened due to breastfeeding the DD
How many children would you like: At least 4....but DH wants to stop at 3 :cry:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love to have a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender
Any names you like? We aren't saying names til I'm pregnant

Name:Melissa
Relationship status:Married for 11 years

How long until TTC: as soon as we get the okay from the doctor
Reasons for WTT: I need to have uterine clean out for fibroids.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I need to get my fibroids taken care of before we TTC again. We have had a few miscarriages in the past.
How many children would you like: 1 but I would be happy with however many we get.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I woud love a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy and happy...we will be happy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes- I am a planner.
Any names you like? Tenley, Palmer, Landon

Name: Tara

How long until TTC: December 2012 hopefully
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for husband
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off debt, finish uni degree
How many children would you like: i already have 1 son, who is not my husbands child but we would like to have another 2 children

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? preferably 1 girl and 1 boy, willing to keep trying till we get one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yes
Any names you like? Girl names - Savannah, Berris. Boy names - Addison, Xavier

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Married 4 yrs

How long until TTC: who knows?
Reasons for WTT: Money, and i think Dh is uncomfortable with having two too close in age
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get DD sleeping better, money, eat healthier
How many children would you like: a whole lot, at least 5

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely find out
Any names you like? lots of boy names, not really any girl names we can agree on

Name: Emma

How long until TTC: No idea. Just when I feel ready.
Reasons for WTT: youngest was born at 23 weeks. Now 16 months, but been a long tough journey.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Bravery.
How many children would you like: Have 4 already. Maybe just one more. :thumbup:

Name: Victoria
Relationship status: Married (Married 18 months, together 7.5 years)

How long until TTC: 6 months (just under)
Reasons for WTT: Our summer holiday is booked which is going to be our last bit of luxury before a baby comes along.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Having money saved so that we can buy the pram we want etc and not have to scrimp.
How many children would you like: Probably two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No preference as long as our baby is healthy but whenever I think of our future child I only see a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? It will be a surprise so team yellow all the way!
Any names you like? For girls; Annalise, Alyssa, Lois. For boys; Owen, Theo, Rowan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->