Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

This looks fun! :happydance:

Name: Meg
Relationship status: Err.. it's complicated really. We're 'working things out'.

How long until TTC: *sigh* a while, I believe.
Reasons for WTT: I want to get a good job & a place to live & marry my 'OH' first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Become more educated on pregnancy/trying to get pregnant!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 would be nice!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? ...girl :D
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definentley find out the gender!
Any names you like? Girl - Tinsley Grace, Addison Grace, Isabelle Grace Boy - Bentley Matthew, Tiernan Matthew, and a few others I just can't think about, atm!

Relationship status:been with my OH for 10 years

How long until TTC:this year hopefully!
Reasons for WTT:various! But mainly because we only moved in together a year ago.
How many children would you like:3 depending on how well the 1st one goes!!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Not sure yet!

Name: Leigh
Relationship status: Taken for 2 years

How long until TTC: Several years
Reasons for WTT: Needing financial stability, being done with our education, finally getting married, and spending some married time together
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my Master's degree, get married, travel.
How many children would you like: I would love to have 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love to have two boys and a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want my OH and I to find out the gender, but not announce it. I want it to be a surprise and for it to come into the world without expectations already on its shoulders.
Any names you like? I like a lot of names, but I also want to keep the names secret too :blush:

Name: Emily
Relationship status: Taken

How long until TTC: Not sure yet.
Reasons for WTT: Still a newish relationship (been friends for over a year though), finishing college and financial stability.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish college (me), finish law school (OH), snowboard more.
How many children would you like: Just one, possibly two more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm really not sure.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, I couldn't not know for that long
Any names you like? So many :haha: but for starters I like: Margaret Esperanza (nn Greta), Eleanor Raja (Elle) and Elizabeth Nadia for boys I like: Ezra, Henry, Cyrus or Benjamin.

Hi, I'm a newbie and hoping I can join in here!

Name: Delilah
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: May/June 2012

Reasons for WTT: We have an overseas trip booked in May/June so I'd like to be able to drink and enjoy the holiday.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No, Not really

How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy if i had to choose, but i'd be happy with either

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow if i can help it!

Any names you like? David for a boy, Girls are harder!

Name: Hannah
Relationship status: Been with my OH for 5 years

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: OH idea, financies.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: not really.
How many children would you like: 2 if possible.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a girl but I'd be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender! Wouldn't be able to wait lol.
Any names you like? Alfie for a boy and Amelia-Marie or Lily-Marie for a girl.

Name: Cristi

How long until TTC: ????
Reasons for WTT: Not wanting kids until recently, other obligations and stuff.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I know my husband would like to get a new car...
How many children would you like: Just one! Then again, I'm an only child so I don't know the difference!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes. I'd really like a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender.
Any names you like? Amelia Faye for a girl. Adrick Lee possibly for a boy.

This looks fun!

Name: Leoni
Relationship status: been with OH for 3 years

How long until TTC: 3 months!
Reasons for WTT: Wanted the right age gap between my 1st also didn't want to be in the pokey stage of pregnancy for my LOs first birthday!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a girl, one of each but I wouldn't mind either way would just like a little playmate for my LO
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definentley find out the gender!
Any names you like? Girl - Willow, wren, thea or boy- gabe, river, roman

Name: Jamie
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 9-10 months
Reasons for WTT:

1. Getting Married/Honeymoon
2. I'll be closer to finishing school.
3. Gives us a chance to save $$.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:

1. We both need new vehicles.
2. I'm in the process of losing weight (30 down, 20 to go)
3. Saving as much money as possible.
4. Saving for a down-payment on our next house, this one is getting toooo small.
5. School!
How many children would you like: At least 2, no more than 4.

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl first. But in reality, either would be wonderful. If I have a girl first, I'd want a boy second. Vice Versa.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would try my hardest to stay team yellow.
Any names you like?

Girls: Ariah, Leila, Amelia, Faelyn etc...

Boys: Tage, Cohen

Name: Amanda
Relationship status: Engaged to be married! :hugs:

How long until TTC: as long as it takes.
Reasons for WTT: lots , but the main ones are: we both dealing with the emotional loss of our first baby (miscarriage), we're hoping to have the wedding and be in our own place (no more room-mates! ).
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get to know my cycles well enough that we can get it in one go :winkwink:
How many children would you like: two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not picky.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm 100% team yellow! He wants to know ASAP!
Any names you like? Katherine Rose, Lilly Elisabeth, Nathaniel Scott, and Jonathan Francis

Name: Kat
Relationship status: engaged to my high school sweet heart and soulmate <3

How long until TTC: possible this summer :)
Reasons for WTT: I wanna graduate high school first/ fiancé at boot camp (he's been ready to try for almost a year lol)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get married and settled
How many children would you like: not sure yet :) at least 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We want our first baby to be a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely wanna know the gender!!
Any names you like? Blake Robert (Robert is Kevin's, his dads, and his grandpas middle name) Taylor Marie (kevins moms middle name is Marie and my little sister Taylor has begged me multiple times to name on of my kids after her lol)

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:Lucy
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:about 4/5 weeks from now
Reasons for WTT: had an operation and had to wait till scars had healed
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: not really perhaps all the job round the house will be completed once I'm pregnant as sick of moaning about them lol
How many children would you like: three

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as I eventually get one of each - I'm not fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for the first, nice surprise
Any names you like?
yes - Olivia Darci, Harry Scott David, Jensen jimmy
Scott, David and jimmy are named after the family

Name:Mell
Relationship status:married to the lovliest, lovliest man for a happy 7 months

How long until TTC: June (3 months)
Reasons for WTT: Just started a new role in job want to be in the job 12 months before taking ML. Now it's so close I just want to get started.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose a little weight & get a little fitter. Go on my honeymoon (which should have happened 6 months ago) pay off my CC and save a little.
How many children would you like: two but i will be happy with one

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a little girl, but can only picture my LO as a boy. Hopefully we will have one of each eventually.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow

Any names you like? I love the name Ben, but thats my husbands name lol! Evie for a girl

hello my name is shannon, I am 24 years old and married with 2 children. We are TTC #3 right now and have been trying for 2 years.

Name: Stefanie

How long until TTC: Approx 2 weeks
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until end of current month of BC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: starting my healthier eating
How many children would you like: 2 I think, although I may end up having a third

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm trying not to so i won't feel any disappointment and only happiness
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Oscar, Emily, Bella

Name:Sarah
Relationship status:Together 6 and a half years

How long until TTC: 4-6 months, trying to decide!
Reasons for WTT:Only removed implant this week and want to have a few cycles and know where I'm at before trying. Also, it can take a while for period to return, I've been using it a LONG time so this way I'm not as anxiously waiting (well, not quite so much)!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Need to give up the cigarettes (I'm trying) and would like to lose a few pounds ideally!
How many children would you like:2 or 3, we already have 1!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?I have a son, so a daughter would be nice-but then again I'm sure he'd love a brother! Don't mind really.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out but my partner is firmly on team yellow ha ha.
Any names you like? Olly, Noah, Rosie, Daisy.

This is my first post so "HI!"

Name: Vickie
Relationship status: in 5 1/2 year relationship with my baby girls dad

How long until TTC: 2 months till ttc#2
Reasons for WTT: our first baby is a christmas baby and id like to wtt till after may to miss this time!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: i just want to get healthy and fit so my body is ready to carry another baby
How many children would you like: 2 or 3... OH would like 5 and i would love that buuut i think 2 or 3 would be nice

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i didnt with my first but id like to have another girl but im not really fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i was on team yellow with my first we all thought she was a boy but she came out as a girl lol.. this time round id like to find out for my OHs sake!
Any names you like? Maxwell John or Maxwell Jack for a boy and Bella or Aylisa for a girl

Name: Rie
Relationship status:Married almost a year, together for 3

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: Trip to Cancun in July, finish school.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a few more pounds, finish school (I graduate in May)
How many children would you like: 3, we already have 2 (from my first marriage)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love another boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely want to know before!
Any names you like? Lucie, Lucia (I know, I want a boy, but have girl's names picked out. Go figure!)

Name: Cat
Relationship status: F+F couple - married to Katy since 10/10/10 - together since 2005 :)

How long until TTC: 15 months-ish
Reasons for WTT: one main reason and 2 sub-reasons!
1. Being a two-lady couple we need fertility treatment to conceive - we will be having intra-uterine insemination with donor sperm, this costs a lot so we need to actually have the money before we start ttc.
2. We have debts which we want to clear first, so the money we are using for our treatment is actually ours and not the bank's!
3. My BMI is about 35, and ideally I would like to be a healthy weight before trying. Plus because it's going to cost us so much to try, it would be silly for me to not do everything I can to get my body ready!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: BMI of 23 ideally! And to be debt free :)

How many children would you like: One or two :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I used to want a girl more but now my body clock has kicked in I don't mind, I just want our baby!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender :)

Any names you like? For a boy Benjamin George, for a girl Charlotte Darcie or Emilia Darcie.

Name: Vicki
Relationship status: Engaged - getting married 3 weeks on Saturday!

How long until TTC: 8 weeks (ish!)
Reasons for WTT: Recently had an operation, also want to wait until after the wedding and OH is keen I don't have morning sickness on our honeymoon!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married :)
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow definitely!
Any names you like? A few but pretty undecided

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->