Name: Sam
Relationship status: long term relationship

How long until TTC: fingers crossed - from July
Reasons for WTT: partner not ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off my debt
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? at least one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? no, not finding out the gender, I want it to be a surprise - but then again, my mum was told I'd be a boy and she was surprised when I wasn't, lol.
Any names you like? my partner likes Romi for a girl, I like Christian for a boy (named after my grandfather)

Name: Andrea
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT: Just started a new job and want to get settled first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: If possible, buy a house, if not have as much fun as possible!!! :)
How many children would you like: I reckon 2 but thats whatt my sister in law said and she had twins! (she already had 1!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yes I think so but won't tell anyone else!
Any names you like? Betty / Molly

Hi all!
Name: laura
Relationship status: married
How long until ttc: hopefully only a few weeks, depending ondocs advice regarding meds my husband takes. Could be months. Could be days.

Hi I'm Anne,
With OH for 10 years, married for 2.
Planning for TTC#1 in June 2013. Waiting because we'll be going on a big trip next spring, the "last big trip before kids!" OH also has some growing up to do ;)
Hoping for a little girl, can't wait to be a feminist role model.

Also I'm so inspired by so many women helping eachother out, supporting eachother, encouraging eachother! It's fantastic!

Name: Cutebowsxx or Chrissy
Relationship status: Engaged
How long until TTC: Approx. 10 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to heal after recent m/c, money issues & want LO to be more independent
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move house nearer to town centre & save up
How many children would you like: 2-3
Do you have a gender preference? Would like a girl next, but definitely wouldn't be disappointed with another boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender
Any names you like? Evie & Leo

:flower: xx

Name: Rachael.
Relationship status: Long term relationship and living with OH.

How long until TTC: 3 months.
Reasons for WTT: wanted to be more settled in new home and a bit more financially stable.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose another stone and a half and feel healthier.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like one of each, preferably a boy first but would be happy as long as it was healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow.
Any names you like? OH and I have already decided on Harry for a boy, undecided on any girls names although I do like Evie and Naimbh.[/COLOR]

Name: Karen
Relationship status: Partnered

How long until TTC: 4-8 weeks *Possibly start with June cycle
Reasons for WTT: Partner had a VR last week. Waiting till he is able, but I guess his SA at 3 months post VR will tell us whether we should keep trying

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight loss and keeping up with my vitamins
How many children would you like: 1-2 more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will find out
Any names you like? Julius for a boy and Pippa for a girl

Name: Donna
Relationship status: Getting married in 18 days

How long until TTC: Hopefully in next couple of months
Reasons for WTT: Wanted to wait till we got married and I have to speak to GP about whether I can take my medication during pregnancy.
How many children would you like: Two or more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? One of each, but as long as they are healthy it doesn't matter.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? Sam for a boy, Elena for a girl.

Name: Kiki (nickname)
Relationship status: Long term Engaged :cloud9:

How long until TTC: Earliest date is August 14th for my OH 21st because he can't wait to TTC either, would be a nice present :haha: or if circumstances prevent it (i.e. if i haven't earned maternity leave at work) we will wait until December 2013 :) so about 1 year 4 months - 2 years at most :)
Reasons for WTT: I finish college in 2 months and hopefully start a job soon after, need to be in the job for about 6 months sometimes if you want maternity leave and we need to move out to our own place which we will be doing in the middle or end of this year :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish college, get a job and save a baby fund :) We were going to get married but decided we want a baby more and we are already completely in love and secure with each other so a wedding can wait, Our broodyness however, is hard to keep at bay! :)
How many children would you like: We would like 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will probably find out :)
Any names you like? We love the names: Logan James Crawford for a boy, Abbie Grace Crawford or Lacey Ann Crawford for a girl :hugs:

Name: Annamarie
Relationship status: engaged to be married on September 22!

How long until TTC: about 6 months
Reasons for WTT: we want to be married before we try to have kids. Plus I want to enjoy our honeymoon to the fullest extent! :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just getting married finally! We have been dating for 5 years! Whew!
How many children would you like: 2 but we will see how number 1 goes... haha!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I think we both want a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? oh we will definitely find out the gender! My anxiety alone would kill me!
Any names you like? Nothing yet. I will need something to do while pregnant. :)

Name: Terry
Relationship status: Happily Married :)

How long until TTC: We are going to start trying July 2013!!!
Reasons for WTT: Vacation we have planned, and getting that last little bit of alone time in together.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buying a house(hopefully)
How many children would you like: I have a 6 yr old already, and I want one more at least but maybe two more??

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? BOY please!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Carson

Name: zitroney
Relationship status: Married (2 years in June 2012)

How long until TTC: 12 months :(
Reasons for WTT: studying full-time (teacher training) won't qualify for mat pay until Sep 2013 so Mar 2013 is earliest we can get PG :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get my qualification, pay off debts, move out of 1 bed flat!
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way!!!
Any names you like? (secret!)

Name:Star
Relationship status:Bride to be!

How long until TTC:Summer 2013
Reasons for WTT:We're getting married in November and want to have one last holiday as a married couple before trying for a baby
How many children would you like:2/3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Maybe a girl first, but I'm easy either way!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Finding out definitely! I'm a TERRIBLE secret keeper!!
Any names you like?We want Evelyn for a girl or Oliver for a boy :D

What a neat thread! Here goes...

Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: August
Reasons for WTT: I had a miscarriage (my first pregnancy :-( ) two weeks ago, and also hubby and I want to see if we can get his legal papers (he's an immigrant from Africa) before we TTC. That would be ideal, but if not, we both want a baby so badly so our plan is to try by August at the latest and hope for the best!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continue working on my health issues (I struggle with depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue); HOPEFULLY get husband's papers--long story, but it's not in our control at this point; keep saving money
How many children would you like:2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy :) I'd be thrilled either way, though.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes, we'll be finding out asap.
Any names you like? Sofia Rose for a girl or Jayden ____ for a boy (maybe Femi after his dad, or Giuseppe after my father)

Name: Charlie
Relationship status: In a relationship for just over 3 years, awaiting a nice shiny ring!!!

How long until TTC: December 2012 if we don't get married first/September 2013 if we do get married first
Reasons for WTT: Not in a secure job, have debts that need to be paid off first, there's decorating that we would like to do and it will be nice to be able to prepare for a LO/spend some quality time with OH
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:At least £1000 in savings and to complete my university degree and graduate
How many children would you like:I've always wanted two (one of each) but OH has always wanted 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?No, but when I was younger I always wanted an older brother so I hope for a boy first but it wouldn't matter at all to me what sex I have, as long as the baby is happy and healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Team yellow!!! :yellow:
Any names you like?Always wanted Breanna Rebecca for a girl (Rebecca after my mum) which OH isn't too keen on the first name as well as Jacob, Lucas, Lucy, Isabelle and a whole list of names I like (which OH doesn't :dohh:

Name: B

How long until TTC: 2 years.
Reasons for WTT: RN school, traveling, buying another home.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Education and traveling
How many children would you like: 2 or 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? It used to be girls. But I would be thrilled with either after having a MC. I just want a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender for the first.
Any names you like? Priscilla Leigh. Olivia Leigh. Connor Michael.

Name: Sam
Relationship status: Married 7 months, together 7 years

How long until TTC: 10 months (TTC Feb 2013)
Reasons for WTT: going travelling a week today for 3 months, eeek! We wanted to see all the places we want to visit before LO comes along :) then have to wait for 6 months when we get back otherwise I won't get maternity allowance :)
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 :)

When pg....

Do you have a gender preference: would love a little girl but happy with either as long as healthy :)
Finding out gender or team yellow?: team yellow I think, although not sure whether I'll be too impatient haha!
Any names you like?: Harrison, Arthur, Jacob, Imogen, Heidi, Isabella

Name: Jean
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: At least a year
Reasons for WTT: Would like to get married first, also my fiance had two undescended testicles which were operated on age 7. Got an appointment on Friday to get advice.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find out as much information as we can, DP is really worried he won't be able to conceive. I'm sure that if we want a baby, we will have one - even if it isn't my conventional methods and we will love it just the same. However, the dream is still to have one naturally, without donors or IVF.
How many children would you like: 2 (not at the same time though please!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? James

Name: Kim

How long until TTC: This August (or July maybe)
Reasons for WTT: We are going on a missions trip to Haiti for the first two weeks of July. Also since I teach piano I would love to have a May or June baby.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to lose a few pounds and move towards some healthier eating habits.
How many children would you like: At least 3, maybe 5. We'll see how it goes with the first few.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like to have both girls and boys but I don't care with the first one.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Yes. :winkwink:

Name: Jessica
Relationship status: married since June 2008

How long until TTC: about 5 months
Reasons for WTT: till our son is 2 and to see if my husband will still be in army
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: quit smoking and get into shape
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg..

Do you have a gender preference? Id prefer a girl next but will be happy with another boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Too impatient though team yellow is tempting
Any names you like? Rhiannon. Emma. Cian. Finn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->