Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Kate
Relationship status: Married for 8 months

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Husband is in the army and he's in afghanistan at the moment so I want to wait for him to be back and get settled and spend some time with our daughter before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to go back to work for a little while
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Lily was team pink so I might be team yellow this time
Any names you like?Yes... lots :p

Name: Tasha
Relationship status: Married for 20 years

How long until TTC: about 1 month
Reasons for WTT: Miscarriage
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 3 (if possible, have had been TTC before my miscarriage!!!!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? 1st finding out, 2nd team yellow and 3rd ??
Any names you like? not really!!!

Name: Danielle
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 14 months July/August 2013
Reasons for WTT: OH is military and stationed overseas until then!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish my school and start working
How many children would you like: have one want one more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out!
Any names you like? Jack Ryan for a boy Hailey Nicole for a girl

Name: Aime
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: One year & six months
Reasons for WTT: We want at least two years between kids and to get married first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting married, buying a bigger place
How many children would you like: Three

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy next time
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? For boys - Oliver, Sebastian. For a girl - Freya.

Hi Ladies, I am all the way from South Africa and its my first time on this site :)
Name: Kati
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC:2 months wooo hooo
Reasons for WTT: my sisters wedding / financial
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope
How many children would you like: 3 but hubby wants 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girlie but hubby wants a boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out for sure, wouldnt be able to wait
Any names you like? so many but favs are girl = Charlotte Elizabeth and boy = Christian James

xxx

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:Desirae

How long until TTC:1 year
Reasons for WTT:weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: loose weight and get healthy
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl first, then hopefully another girl and a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? Cyan, Madison, and Jonas

Name:Aj
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: Soonish. In the next couple of months we think.
Reasons for WTT: Saving a bit more of a "baby cushion", testing our baby budget out.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Patience. LOL. I guess achieve our ideal baby savings amount for one. Other than that I've been trying to give myself jobs to do to get ready, so get a bit fitter and such I suppose.
How many children would you like:I would ideally like two, at least five years apart. Hubby wants one, and I'm fine with that also. Most likely one :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Both me and my husband would like to have a baby girl. If that doesn't happen we will love a little boy. I think hubby is nervous about parenting a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way. Even though I know I will be obsessed wanting to figure it out, we both have decided we would like a surprise.
Any names you like? We have picked out Joseph(family name) for a boy and Jordan for a girl. Since we are only having one, I really like the nickname Joey for both a boy and a girl. We won't be sharing baby names with family until after the baby is born and named, LOL.

Name:Kristen

How long until TTC:3 months
Reasons for WTT: Recently had a chemical pregnancy in April. Then found out I had carcinoma insitu of my cervix that required I have surgery (cold knife conization). Recently had surgery on May 10th. My doctor recommends us waiting at least three months and a clean pap smear prior to TTC again.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: focusing on eating healthy and boosting my immune system. Have also been getting acupuncture and massage done regularly
How many children would you like: Idealy I would like 2 or 3, but after everything we have been thru recently I will be grateful to have 1.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a little girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, but my DH wants to find out
Any names you like? Lilyrose and Louis (family name)

Relationship status: Engaged and due to be married in 3 months

How long until TTC: about 6 months
Reasons for WTT: for the next 3 months we'll be on different continents and after that I'm afraid that if I'm showing I'll have trouble finding a job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to finish my degree before the baby is born
How many children would you like: 5, at least, already have 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender
Any names you like? I think we'll name the first boy Thor and then Gunnar, for girls just Dagny so far

Name: Lexi =)

Relationship status: Happily Married

How long until TTC: Maybe a year

Reasons for WTT: Just graduated from school and I would like a job first =)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting my cycles shorter and more regular (Currently 37-40 Days Long).

How many children would you like: Always wanted a big family. At least 3-4

Do you have a gender preference? Would be happy with either.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I will probably want to know so I can plan accordingly.

Any names you like? I love the name Charlotte.

Name: Kathryn
Relationship status: Happily married :)

How long until TTC: April 2013
Reasons for WTT: Paying off the wedding among other things, sort the house out!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money up.
How many children would you like: 1-2, but I'd be happy with one, as long as myself and baby are ok :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the sex
Any names you like? Joseph/Noah/Joshua Elle/Bella

Name:Grace
Relationship status: Engaged to be married in November!

How long until TTC: 5ish months
Reasons for WTT: would like to be able to go out for my bachlorette party and fit in my wedding dress! Also enjoy honeymoon without morning sickness.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move into a house and not rent anymore.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Would love either one. We lost out little girl so I would love to have a little girl again but would also love to have a boy. So I am not really sure
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out

I was actually just in the trying to conceive forums because we were going to start trying right away after out loss, but we just decided it would be the right thing to do to wait a few months until after the wedding. So I cannot wait for November to come!!

Name: Laura
Relationship status: In a relationship 2 years

How long until TTC: 4 months
Reasons for WTT: Mainly career and ensuring we have enough in the bank!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Have enough money to put the deposit down for our wedding venue in 2014/5!
How many children would you like: would love two, but would be happy with one!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? My partner felt our last loss was a girl, so i guess probably a girl again!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Going to say team yellow...but I know i am going to be too impatient and have to find out!
Any names you like? Not sure yet!

Name: Devon

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Financial, school
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move into a house, get married (next year).
How many children would you like: 3 would be ideal, but we'll go up to 5 if it takes that long to have one of each :p

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? At least 1 of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Piper, Aurora, Dean, Alex, Leon

Name: Kathryn
Relationship status: Married to wonderful DH

How long until TTC: 4 Months
Reasons for WTT: Rather not give birth during the middle of my third and final year at University
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Husband to get promoted, get some more savings together.
How many children would you like: 1, maybe 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? None at all.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely going to waiting till the baby's born, where's the surprise in finding out?!
Any names you like? Iris/Phyllis/Warwick/Richard

Name: Pauline
long term relationship 9years

How long until TTC: 2years 2014/2015
Reasons for WTT: 5 pregnancys (1 stillbirth at 42weeks, 2 miscarraiges and 2 rainbow boys) so 3 Babies in 4years, the last 2 sections were full term sections just 18months apart and my womb has actually thinned out more on the left than is safe, so I have to allow my body minimum 2-3year recovery .

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Go on our 1st abroad holiday together now in 2months
save for a headstone for our daughters grave
save for mortage
get to my goal weight of 8st0lb and stay there until next pregnancy (if im lucky to get preg again tat is)
and just enjoy my two boys
would love to think I could get married before next baby but finically dont see that happening

How many children would you like: i have 3 (1 angel and 2 earth babies)
would love another 1-2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? after losing my little girl like i did at 42weeks , my heart really longs for another girl BUT I will be 10000% happy with whatever god gives me as long as that baby is alive and healthy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided, prob find out

Any names you like? yes but them and gender will be a suprise

Name:paula
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:Not sure yet
Reasons for WTT:Emetophobia, on anxiety meds, vaginisimus
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Get in shape, get complet medical checkup, clean my house up really well, do tons of research on pregnancy/child birth, overcome fears
How many children would you like:1-2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Would find out gender
Any names you like? Hannah or Joel

Hello, nice to meet you all :wave:

Name: Hasna
Relationship status: Married to my wonderful DH

How long until TTC: 2 Months-ish ... See ticker :flow:
Reasons for WTT: DH and I wanted at least a 2 yr age gap between new baby and our gorgeous toddler, Aymen.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: A little bit of weightloss would be fantastic, but not compulsory.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Im not bothered, as long as they are healthy then ill be over the moon. But if i had to choose then the ideal scenario would be a little girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Im impatient and dont do surprised so will find out the gender...again.
Any names you like? Girl: Farrah - Boy: Zain.

Name: Kate
Relationship status: Married to my wonderful DH

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: Moving to new house in July, want to sort out finances a bit too
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continue eating healthy and going to pilates.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a boy but would be happy either way.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am so bad at being patient and leaving things as a surprise. But DH would not want to find out.
Any names you like? Girl: Isabella Boy: Jack or Archie

Name: Aine
Relationship status: with my wonderful partner for over 7 years

How long until TTC: hoping to start again January-ish, so 6 months
Reasons for WTT: I came over from the TTC forum this week after trying for 4 cycles. We are now WTT due to family commitments next year, I don't want to be giving birth during that time but wouldn't mind being early preg :thumbup:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sort out house (moved in in Nov last and still feel like I'm moving in!!), lose some weight, ideally get off long term meds, eat healthier and more regularly, actually stick to exercise prog lol!
How many children would you like: 2/3 but would be happy with any!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, just H&H
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, however I'd imagine when the time comes I'd be super curious!!
Any names you like? Like Robyn or Hannah for a girl, or oooohhh I've just realised I've only thought of girls names!!! Maybe I secretly do have a gender preference :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->