Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jamie
Relationship status: Engaged (getting married in exactly a month!)

How long until TTC: Another month, maybe? We will stop preventing (NTNP?) after the wedding. Ahh!!:happydance:
Reasons for WTT: As my sister/maid of honor is constantly reminding me, I will enjoy being able to party at my bachelorette party and wedding!
How many children would you like: I'm not sure. I'm from a family of 3 but he has 5 brothers and 7 adopted siblings, so it will either be 2-3 or 5-6. Woah.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love one of both. I'm obsessed with the idea of having LOs that are a mixture of our genes. Obviously I know that they will be, but I'd love to see that in a girl and a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Still not sure. I'm leaning toward not finding out, but it will really depend on how excited about it I am when actually pg.
Any names you like? I love the name Soren for a boy, and Roslin Indigo for a girl. These could quite possibly be too weird, though.

Name: Catlin
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Unsure
Reasons for WTT: Not sure if we want kids, trying to get our finances in shape
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish paying off debt, get a savings account going
How many children would you like: ONE

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? That changes with the week :)

Name: Katie

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: Work (I'm on a temporary contract at the moment)
How many children would you like: 2

Do you have a gender preference? No, I would love one of each one day!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out (I'm too impatient to wait!!)
Any names you like? Lilly-Rose and Rory Patrick

Name: Squashy

Relationship status: Living together, have been together for over 10 years.

How long until TTC: Not sure yet, he's only just agreed! Soon I hope.

Reasons for WTT: He wasn't sure he wanted a family, wanted to get finances sorted.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Being around other ladies in similar situation and allowing myself to get excited! Enjoying being on the same page as my OH at last. I'm at Uni also, I'll be a Nurse when I grow up, so I'm concentrating on getting as much work done as possible to make things easier if we TTC before I qualify.

How many children would you like: Hmmm... I think two...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? It changes all the time lol, I think OH would like a girl really.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow! Would be so nice to announce to family on the birth day, keep them all waiting ;) I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself I knew.

Any names you like? I've not set my heart on any yet. He like's Charlotte.

Name: Georgie
Relationship status: In a long-term stable relationship

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: We have our last big holiday as a couple booked for this October, off to Disney!! This is just after I'll have had a pay increment so our finances will be even better. Also giving us time to ensure our house is perfect.
How many children would you like: I think 3. I'm from a family of 3 but he has 4 siblings.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love to have one of each at least.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely team yellow =)
Any names you like? I love Violet or Lily for a girl but stuck on ideas for a boy.

Name: Stephanie

How long until TTC: 475 days (August 2013)
Reasons for WTT: House, money and our youngest to be in school
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buying our first house
How many children would you like: Have 2 wonderful stepkids and a sweet little boy, so 4 lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way!!
Any names you like? Kylie Ashley Emma is the girl name and Hunter Warren Steven for a boy

Name: Nikkiana
Relationship status: Bridging the gap between dating casually and deciding to date seriously and move in together.

How long until TTC: Two years or possibly more. To be decided.
Reasons for WTT: Quite frankly, because we're not ready yet. We have some health related issues that need to be dealt with before we TTC, we're still in a fairly early stage of relationship, so things aren't set in stone yet, we're just beginning to explore possibilities for the future.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: OH and I are attempting to start an in-home recording studio, at least for our friends if not make a business out of it. This is a dream that either needs to be realized before we add kids to the mix.

How many children would you like
: Just one, thanks.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'll be honest. I'd rather have a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender.
Any names you like? Haven't really thought about it.

Name: Georgie

How long until TTC: 2013 Feb
Reasons for WTT: so that Lili can grow a bit more!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting to know lili and motherhood
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: next Bub boy, then not fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Next Bub team yellow, then gender finding out
Any names you like? Evelyn, Ruby, samuel, Joshua, Alex, Jonty, Eliza

Relationship status: In a relationship, living together

How long until TTC: Realistically, 2-3 years, if not longer
Reasons for WTT: Although we are fairly settled, I feel like we need to mature a bit more before we can consider raising a child. I'd like to have more savings in place. I'm considering going to university, or I'd want to be in a career that I enjoy before considering TTC. Ideally, I'd like to have bought our own home. And finally, and most superficially, I'd like one last big holiday with just the two of us.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: All of the above!
How many children would you like: I'm not sure, I'll see how it goes after the first :haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, I'd probably like one of each eventually
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! I would never be patient enough for team yellow
Any names you like? There's a few, but I have quite an odd taste in names, so getting the OH to agree would be the challenge!

Relationship status: In a relationship and living together.

How long until TTC: To be decided.
Reasons for WTT: Have a trip to New Zealand planned for Christmas 2012, saving money and finding a bigger place.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To find ourselves a nice house to become our 'family home' and also tick a few items off my bucket list.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not fussed but OH would probably like to have a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out - I don't like surprises!
Any names you like? Got a few in mind for a boy, I find choosing girls names much harder, though.

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Been together 7yrs, got engaged 2 months ago :)

How long until TTC: We'll be trying as of June (2012)
Reasons for WTT: I was diagnosed with gallstones brought on by my first pregnancy. I'm having my gallbladder out at the end of May.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose a few lbs. Start taking folic acid!
How many children would you like: Money no object - 6. In real life - 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow! I found out last time as I really wanted a girl & couldn't even imagine having a boy. I was scared of feeling dissapointed in the delivery room. :shy: this time it really doesn't matter!
Any names you like? Loads, but I go off them in about 5 mins! If anyone has any good greek names, let me know!

Name: Liz
Relationship status: together 6years, married 18months.

How long until TTC: Probably summer 2013, hopfully sooner.
Reasons for WTT: just had a LO he's nearly 4months. I'd like TTC when LO around 9months, OH want to wait 2-3 years. At min were on a compromise of 18months.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose rest of baby weight.
How many children would you like? 2-3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl so one of each but don't mind either way.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided. We found out last time.
Any names you like? We have middle names but not first names.

Name: Jessica

How long until TTC: 3-5 years
Reasons for WTT: Want to receive my degree (2 years to go, or 3-4 if I go for the follow-up degree) and become a bit more stable in life, plus I want my daughter to be old enough to fully comprehend the idea of another baby.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish degree, buy a house, lose a bit more weight

Do you have a gender preference? - Nope, but OH wants another girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? - Would prefer to find out!
Any names you like? - Oliver, Leon, Boris. Lilly, Marie, Eva.

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT: In process of persuading hubby :wacko:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Spending quality time with my little boy before a new arrival
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like? several

Name: India
Relationship: Married 2 and a half years

How long until TTC: Just waiting on him. We arent doing anything to stop it though ;)
Reasons for WTT: Husband is uncertain.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose a little weight so that I can have a healthy pregnancy!
How many children would you like: I'm not sure. Sometimes I only want one or two, but other times I want to be the next Michelle Duggar HAHA(Jk)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id like the first to be a boy, but I'd LOVE a girl too!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out :)
Any names you like? I literally have an entire list on my phone of names.

How long until TTC:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Spending quality time with my little boy before a new arrival

when pg...

:thumbup::happydance:

How long until TTC:

when pg...

:thumbup::happydance:

Love or loathe apple

Hii I'm new :) Just thought I'd introduce myself this way haha!

Name: Hannah
Relationship status: In a relationship with lovely OH for 5 years on 5th May, got engaged 31st Jan 2012 :)

How long until TTC: Potentially a year or so!
Reasons for WTT: Don't feel like we could totally support a baby right now
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: move out of my parents house, get myself a good, stable job!
How many children would you like: 2 i think!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love one of each, probably a little girl first, but really not that fussy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure if I could resist finding out!
Any names you like? Autumn, Cora, Iris, Ruby or Scout for a little girl, Beau, Isaac, Reuben or Troy for a little boy.

Can't wait to find new friends on here! :)

Name:Tricia
Relationship status:Married (Just over 10 months!)

How long until TTC: Just short of three months :dance:
Reasons for WTT: Two more things off of our "to-do list" first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move back to our home state (where family and friends are) and vacation in Europe :)
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We have always talked about our children as though the first would be a son, so I think it would be nice.. but either would be great.. or twins! :twinboys:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? We have had our names picked out for a few years and I don't think we will be budging on them. We have two boy names and one girl name picked!

Name: Evelyn
Relationship status: Married 6 years - been together for 8 yrs

How long until TTC: 1 year

Reasons for WTT: Just had our first in December after 3 yrs ttc, so don't want to wait too long if it will take 3 yrs again for #2.

Do you have a gender preference? - Would love a girl, already have our baby boy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? - Gonna go team yellow but hoping for pink!

Any names you like? - Lavera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->