Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Lauren & Kelley
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Hopefully within the next 7 months.
Reasons for WTT: I(Lauren) will be the one to carry and I want to lose weight first so we can have a healthy pregnancy.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Develop healthy eating habits and become more active.
How many children would you like: Just one for now : )
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. As long as the baby is happy and healthy, we are happy campers.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender. We want to start shopping ASAP!!
Any names you like? We have several we like, but want to wait until we are actually pregnant and find out the sex to decide on the name. We would like to use my Great-Grandfather's middle name, Adley, or Kelley's middle name, Jo.

Name: Tabitha

How long until TTC: Until he finds a job making enough money that I can quit mine.
Reasons for WTT: Money, housing
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Um...hopefully relaxing.
How many children would you like: I want at least two more. Have a 6 year old boy already. DH has no preference for how many.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, none. It'd be nice to have one more of each, though.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? YELLOW. We love the idea of a surprise.
Any names you like? He picks a boy name, I pick girls' names. Some of my favorites are Charlotte, Isabella, and Sophia. I would also influence him toward Isaac or Benjamin for a boy, but in the end it's his choice. >.>

Name: Zoe

How long until TTC: Next Month
Reasons for WTT: coming off OC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off last debt :)
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Must find out!
Any names you like?: Jenson David for a boy.... girl Daisy or Jessica

Name: Nina

How long until TTC: Hopefully within the next 1 year or 2.
Reasons for WTT: Have a 6 month old and want to wait until she is 2 - 3 years old. Also want to loose some weight first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Live a healthy lifestyle and want to study.
How many children would you like: two...............maybe three (DH is going to kill me:haha:)
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy as we have a girl, but a 2nd girl will be welcome as well. :baby:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know, I like to plan ahead.
Any names you like? For a boy he will be named after FIL and a girl after MIL as our girl got my moms name.

:flower:

Name:

How long until TTC: 12 months

Reasons for WTT: We have a 3 month old, and I want a 2 year gap in between. Also, I want to return to work first so that I get a full year mat leave again.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: win lottery? haha
mainly just try to pay down debt, and possibly have our actual wedding ceremony done before I'm pg again (we had a basic civil service a few months before our son was born just so we'd have the same last name and could plan the ceremony part later on without stress as I was due 2 months before our projected wedding date)
I want to try and get us as financially stable as possible so that I can hopefully become a stay at home mom at some point for a while (after second or third baby), or else find a part time job that works around my husbands hours

How many children would you like: 2-4 depends on finances- hubby only wants two.. says MAYBE 3 haha - I'd be happy with 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really- wouldnt mind a girl as I already have a boy but have a gut feeling I'll have another boy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? hubby wants to find out, I'm leaning towards team yellow but wI'll probably get impatient and want to know and just secretly hope they can't tell on the ultrasound lol

Any names you like? too many ideas all over the place- IF a girl and born in April, May or June, want to use that month as MIDDLE name.. also like Melody as a middle name. For a boy I only know that if I ended up with twins (highly unlikely though) that one middle name would be Timothy as it means twin.. I also like the name Thomas..

Name: Danielle
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Only 38 days, we went from October, to September now we have decided its offical that we start trying August.

Reasons for WTT: Mostly abit of last minute saving & pre planning.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: A few major things around the house, my fiance will be installing new floors in our living room In July.

How many children would you like: Id like 4 or 5 but it all depends on circumstances.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id really be astatic with either. I picture dressing up my little girl in pretty pink outfits & playing with girl toys. But i also see myself getting dirty in the mud with my little boy! So either would be wonderful!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? On the fence but more then likely team yellow, my fiance really wants it to be a surprise & although id like to buy accordingly we have found some really cute unisex stuff.

Any names you like? 2 boy names & a million girl names.. although i have one at the top of my list. & no im not sharing until closer to the baby being born.

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

I never thought I would try to prevent a pregnancy since we are "if it happens it happens" kind of couple. So we don't plan or prevent.

My name is Felicia
I just turned 26
Been with my hubby for 10 yrs married for almost 4.

I am not trying to get pregnant but I am doing what I can not to get pregnant so I can give my body and self time to heal.

reasons are due to 3 losses in 8 months. I wasn't trying for any of my pregnancies they just happened. 3 years after having my 3rd sons(have 3 kids) I got pregnant. Had a d&e in sept 2011 due to my history my dr felt it was best. Was waiting for my period, 15 weeks no period landed in er found out I was pregnant and I was starting to miscarry, only could have gotten pregnant around week 10 b/c that was the only time we did anything. I miscarried on my own Jan 2012. I had 2 periods, a couple days after the 2nd one ended I got pregnant. I was scared shitless. Everyone drs, friends, family kept telling me everything would be fine and I was tould it was uncommon to miscarry a 3rd time in a row and I just kept being reminded as my pregnancy went on and heard stupid comments like Your almost there stop worrying and blah blah blah. I hear a heartbeat saw baby and at 13.2 weeks her little heart stopped I went in the same day for a scan she measured correctly. Test came back nothing was wrong with her she was normal and I was just unlucky. all these losses have been so hard on and. with little answers I am not able to fully accept my loss. It makes it harder since I was able to carry babys to term and now I am losing my pregnancies.

I want to give my body time to heal before we "let it happen if it happens" so I am getting on birthcontrola and antidepressant and in a couple months I will start prenatal, folic acid and iron(im anemic) then I will take myself off of birth control and the antidepressant and hopefully my body and I will be healed and hopefully be able to carry the "next" baby to term.

I have all boys so I want a littl girl, I have always wanted a little girl. It breaks my heart that once I got pregnant with her I lost her. I dont think I will be lucky enough to get pregnant with a little girl the next if there is a next time. I was debating tieing my tubes or getting my uterus removed b/c the losses have been so hard on me. I have since changed my mind I want to see if I give my body time to heal and try to heal myself if I am able to have another baby.

If I get pregnant again I hate to say it but I am not telling anyone in my real life, I will hide it until I can no longer hide it. I know I will be on here for support b/c the ladies I have met on here are so awesome and supportive:hugs::hugs:

Name: becky
Relationship status: engaged

How long until ttc: hopefully next year.
3easons for wtt: my health I still have bp problems and need to get to the cause of them.
What would you like to accomplish before ttc; loose a bit of weight.
How many children would you like: 2

When pg....

Do you have a gender preference: I would love a little boy this time.
Finding out gender or team yellow? I would love to stay team yellow this time.
Any names you like: oscar for a boy and milly for a girl xx

Name: Kai
Relationship status: Married for 2years 4mths.

How long until TTC: 3years and 6mths
Reasons for WTT: Just want to enjoy our time together until then!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, go on more holidays, get settled in work & financially.
How many children would you like: 2 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, DEFO. I'm too impatient.
Any names you like? Lillian and Oscar :)

xo

How long until TTC:
about 7month, going to decide when DD is 1
Reasons for WTT: Just had DD not quite ready for number 2!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just enjoy this time with my husband and my daughter.
How many children would you like: 4 or 5 but maybe more we`ll see!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. I would love to stay team yellow but I don`t think I could!
Any names you like? Loads! So I won`t bore you

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Engaged to be engaged (he has told me he will propose but hasnt actually, go figure!)

How long until TTC: Starting in September
Reasons for WTT: He is away working this summer so it is physically impossible
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save up money, lose 10lbs, get him to finally properly propose
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender
Any names you like? Theo and Lily

Name:Tabitha
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:Feb 2013
Reasons for WTT:I have a little boy 3 with speach problems and want to give him as much support as possible.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose 1 stone
How many children would you like:3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no healthy and happy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow life has so little true surprises don't want to spoil it .
Any names you like?no

Name: Jade
Relationship status: Engaged!
How long until TTC: Jan/Feb 2013
Reasons for WTT: Would love a Halloween/Xmas time baby to bring my baby home in nov/dec would be amazing!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Knock out a wall in our home to make into one large bedroom for my son as 4 bedrooms and two are spares atm um would like to finish our garden too.
How many children would you like: 4 would be nice.
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, A boy would be amazing as i wpold love 2 boys but a girl would be equally amazing.
Fining out the gender or team yellow? We will be staying team yellow next time :)
Any names you like? Boy: Tyler; Sean; Bretton; Girl: Elena; Keira; Emelie.

Name:Jessica
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:a yr or 2
Reasons for WTT:starting school
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:get healthier
How many children would you like:2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out gender
Any names you like? too many to mention lol

Name: Rachelle

How long until TTC: 4 months or so!!!
Reasons for WTT: Husband is currently deployed
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Figuring out the best day to get pregnant, still haven't quite figured out the olvaution thing.
How many children would you like: 3 (hubs wants 2)

Do you have a gender preference? Yep, all boys!!! (hubs wants a boy and a girl)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? totally finding out the gender, me and my husband are both TOO impatient. we would go INSANE!!!!!!
Any names you like? We plan on doing the name matching thing. Hubs name is David, so we plan on sticking with D names. We have come to the complete agreement over Dixon. His dad is a little older, so I plan on giving him his name for a middle name, so Dixon Joseph will be the first babas! I love the name Dylan. If so, he will be named after my dad, Dylan Edward. And I LOVE the name Dalton.

for girls: Danica/Danika, Delaney, or a combination of my husbands first and middle name (david alan) Davan Lee (my middle name)

Sorry kind of a super planner. If i was pregnant, I would have the kids college picked out.

Name: Danielle (Danii)
Relationship status: Engaged <3

How long until TTC: Unsure!
Reasons for WTT: Not long given birth :D
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get the house in order, set a date for our wedding, actually get married:haha:, wait until Sebastian is a few years old
How many children would you like: One more would be my limit =]

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Another boy would be lovely!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Id find out the gender again, it made for easier shopping lol!:happydance:
Any names you like? Im not sure, once i know what he/she looks like id be able to name them! :D

Name: Jessica, or Jess the Mess if you ask my family :dohh:

Relationship status: Engaged to be married on September 1st, can't wait till that's over!

How long until TTC: 2-3 months

Reasons for WTT: Waiting until we're married. Not religous reasons, but more old fashioned "It just feels right for us" reasons. :)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: A wedding! Get in shape more, set up our guest room since we just barely moved into our new bigger house, get in the habit of cooking every night.

How many children would you like: 5 :) But my fiance wants 4 and we've decided we'll just decide as we go along.

Do you have a gender preference? My brother is about to have his first baby and it's a girl so a boy would be fun just to have one of each baby in the family, but I've always dreamed of a girl first so either would make me happy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? If only I could be so patient! Definitely finding out the gender.

Any names you like? Only about a million.... Last night fiance and I discussed this actually. The names we agree on, for the time being ;), are, for boys, Abrahm, Ames, Atlas, Emmett, Elijah, Gerard, Penn, Rufus, William, and for girls, Athalie, Blake, Freya, Isla, Lake, Leighton, Logan.

Excited to be a part of the community!

Name: Mrs. Tigger
Relationship Status: Married for 4 years (together for 7.5 years)

How long until TTC: Depends on my weight loss. Probably around April 2013.
Reasons for WTT: I am losing a lot of weight so that I can hopefully have a chance at getting pregnant. Start Weight: 127 kg (280 pounds), Current Weight: 109.9 kg (242 pounds), Goal Weight: 80 kg (176 pounds)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move into the new home we just bought, save for the baby "start-up costs"
How many children would you like: 1 (possibly 2, but I think probably just 1)

When Pregnant:

Gender preference: No
Finding out the gender or team yellow: Would prefer to wait, but may find out the gender just for practical reasons -- or maybe it will be obvious on the scan!
Any names you like: Zoe for a girl, Viggo for a boy.

Name: Laura
Relationship Status: Engaged (together for 2 years now)

How long until TTC: It depends on how quickly we can make more money, move somewhere nicer and get married (will be a low-key wedding)--I'm guessing in about 12 to 18 months.
Reasons for WTT: see above
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: see above
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

When Pregnant:

Gender preference: boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow: We will probably find out the gender since we're both impatient :winkwink:
Any names you like: not sure yet, we will undoubtedly enjoy brainstorming when I'm pregnant :happydance:

Name: Joyce
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: December 2012
Reasons for WTT: We're getting married at the end of this year. I wouldn't want my belly to be too big to fit into my wedding dress. :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married and save up some more money.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not for my first baby. I would, however, really like to have both a boy and a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender makes it a lot easier to go shopping!
Any names you like? Tegan. Not sure about a boys' name. Maybe Jack or Aidan/Logan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->