Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jenni
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 1-1.5 years, sometime summer 2013!
Reasons for WTT: Well, we considered having a kid a little while ago but we decided to focus on the wedding first. We'd also like for him to get a different job because he works an hour away and the pay does NOT make up for it :-/
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting married, save up some money so we can get a house either before the baby is born or not too long after. I'd love for my kids to have a yard to play in and though there is a playground at our apartment, it's not ideal.. and I'll be honest, the kids are annoying around here :-(
How many children would you like: I think 3. Definitely more than one, but I think 5 would be the point we are ABSOLUTELY not having more lol.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ideally I'd love a boy first, and at least one of each. Of course a healthy baby is more important :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure yet. I like the idea of a surprise but at the same time I'd like to know.
Any names you like? Right now I like Serena, Audrey, Elliott and Callum.

Name: Tyse
Relationship status: Co-habitaing - We have been together for 4yrs:blush:

How long until TTC: Year and a half (end of 2013)
Reasons for WTT: Saving, Housing Situation
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish Degree Course
How many children would you like: 3

Do you have a gender preference? girl :oneofeach:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the Gender
Any names you like? Shayla Marie for a girl

Name: Chloe
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 4-5 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to pay off some debts, I'm bridesmaid for my best friend in September and my husband is from the US and only moved here at Xmas so he feels that he wants to settle in more too!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would like to lose some weight. I am over weight and quite unfit at the moment - need to excercise!!
How many children would you like: Maybe 3...see how it goes.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, husband wants a boy first, which I would be happy about. But I wouldnt be disappointed either way!

Finding out the gender or team yellow?I dont know, I think I'd be tempted at a scan to ask the gender.

Any names you like? Yes, lots....but I've learned from others not to tell everyone your baby names cuz they'll either get stolen or someone will put you off them, haha, gonna keep them for close friends/family until babies here :)

Name: Kirsty-Anne

How long until TTC: Just under a year, after March 2013
Reasons for WTT: Second Honeymoon Booked for 2013, don't want to do an 9 hour flight Pregnant.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learn to drive. Travel as much as possible this year.
How many children would you like: Ideally 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. As long as bubba's healthy I don't mind.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't think I would be able to resist finding out!
Any names you like? Boy- Matthew, Michael, Daniel or Oliver. Girl- Annaliese, Melrose, Olivia and Matilda.

Hello all. I am mom to 3 amazing children, ages 10, 8 and 4. I live in PA. Im a full time working mommy. AND i love it! I hope to post more soon! I am about 4 months out from trying to have child number 4.

Name: Hannah
Relationship Status: With a great guy I love!

How Long Until TTC: Would like to wait until this winter. but if I get pg before it isn't a huge problem, in fact it wouldn't be a problem at all :D
Reasons for WTT: Money is a bit of an issue at the moment, and me and bf would like our own place first.
Anything you want to acheive while WTT before TTC: I would like to get a house and a new car, but hey things might not work out that way.
How Many Children do you want: I want 3 but could go for 2

Do You Have A Gender Preference: I want a Girl, bf wants a boy
Finding Out The Gender, Or Team Yellow: I'm sure he will want to know but I could be surprised.
Any Names You Like: Yes. Lilli, Lillith (The same girl just deciding on which one I like more but the bf doesn't agree) I am just now realizing that the only name that has ever even crossed my mind for a boy in my whole 20 years is William....hmmm...interesting.

Name: Laney
Relationship Status: Married to my best friend

How Long Until TTC: a few months, if all goes well
Reasons Dow WTT: precancerous cells found in my uterus (with possible coexisting cancer), all fertility treatments on hold
Anything you want to acheive while WTT before TTC: beat this precancer/cancer out of my system
How Many Children do you want: I'd be happy with one at this point...I used to say 2 or 3

Do You Have A Gender Preference: either
Finding Out The Gender, Or Team Yellow:I'm a planner, so I need to know the gender
Any Names You Like: names vary over the years, having a child is an abstract idea at this point so I can't pick a name. Maybe when he/she & I meet, we'll know a name

Just needs hugs & prayers!

Name: Nicole
Relationship status: In a relationship (2 years)

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: we don’t want the baby to arrive before we have a house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just to buy our house
How many children would you like: have one already so would like just one more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Don’t mind altho a girl would be nice lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes
Any names you like? Not really lol

Name: Kaylee
Relationship status: In love with my best friend :friends:
How long until TTC: June 2015
Reasons for WTT: Get married, buy house, more financially stable
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Be financially stable enough to be a SAHM, own a house, pay off debt, fall deeper in love
How many children would you like: 2-4

When Preg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like one of each. :oneofeach:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I gotta buy things! So find out!
Any names you like? :pink: Madilyn, Marlee, Lila :blue: Liam, Cody

Hello first time posting on here :)

Name: Heather
Relationship status: Married for 3 yrs 5 months, together for 9 yrs on 21st May.

How long until TTC: Not sure really, anything between a years time up to end of 2015, our daughter will be 10 in 2015 so dont want a bigger gap than that so thats our cut off date. Mad i know but if not had one by then we said we wont have another.

Reasons for WTT: A number of reasons for waiting really, i suffer with depression, anxiety and have a severe dog phobia so i need to get better before we can try. Also the whole house needs decorating and we was hoping at least one of us would be able to drive before another child arrives. Oh and also we both need to lose quite a bit of weight before i can get pregnant, i wouldnt want to the baby have any health risks with me being over weight.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: All the above really; get better (especially get over dog phobia), decorate house, one of us learn to drive and both of us get back to a healthy weight.

How many children would you like: 2, already have 1 child and always wanted 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes would love a boy as already got a girl.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Problem find out as we did with Jessica, was difficult because my dad didnt want to know so had to keep it from only him lol

Any names you like? We already know the middle name if a girl would be ella after my grandma (past away dec 2010), was thinking sophie at first but husbands bestfriend named his daughter sophia (too similar) so thinking maybe Chloe ella, i like jasmine too.
For a boy i like harry but husband keeps changing his mind about it, i also like leo. so maybe harry john or leo henry.

Name: Lianne
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2 to 2 1/2 years
Reasons for WTT: Finish college, get a nice place to live in, be financially stable
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Again finish college, get married, get in shape, get rid of some debt
How many children would you like: 2-3
Do you have a gender preference? Which ever God blesses me with
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? Mia, Sofia, Maylee, Rami, Kyson

Name: Catherine
Relationship status: single (planning on having donor insemination)

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: I want to lose some weight and get fitter
Anything you want to accomplish whilst WTT, before TTC: Lose weight. I also need to sort my house out - the spare room has become a bit of a dump for everything that doesn't have a home elsewhere in the house. I also need to get my dogs to calm down a bit
How many children would you like: 4
Do you have a gender preference: No, would be happy with either
Find out the gender or team yellow: Not too sure. I don't think I would find out, but that might change
Any names you like: Quite a few

Name: Ashley
Relationship status: Married :wedding:

How long until TTC: End of next month :happydance: so a little over a month
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for hubby to get done with school. And to be a little more financially ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Paying off as much of my school as I can
How many children would you like: at least 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want either one for different reasons.... As long as it's a healthy baby it'll be perfect whichever one I get
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm a major planner, so we'll find out!
Any names you like? I have a few... but change my mind every now and then haha:haha:

Name: Jess
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: Not really anything in particular.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Tone up.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, but I do lean boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? I like old-fashioned names like Adelaide and Henry.

Name: ika
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: G isn't sure he wants a child... horrible complicated stuff
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get fit, jump one step above in work

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? to find !!
Any names you like? Carlota, Askatazuna, amelia

Name: Chelsea

How long until TTC: ?
Reasons for WTT: Financial
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nothing other than be more financially set
How many children would you like: 2-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to find out
Any names you like? Sherry Adelynne, Zachariah Ryan, Joycelinn Arline and Hunter Joseph but my OH said he wants a say too. :)

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Engaged/Living with fiance

How long until TTC: Approx 4 months :)
Reasons for WTT: Just started new job and saving
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Making my body as ready as possible and as healthy as possible
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a little girl :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Like the idea of not finding out but think i will be too impatient!
Any names you like? Yes we have a girls name but cannot decide on a boy yet!

Name: Marie

How long until TTC: Till my hubby has had his vasectomy reversal so in july
Reasons for WTT: Been wanting anyother child for 8 yrs
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some more weight to have a healthy baby
How many children would you like: Another 2 as i already have 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Want to find out
Any names you like? Not thought about names yet

Name: Mel
Age 22
Relationship Status: Engaged To A Wonderful Guy Ever!

How Long Until TTC: Hopefully This Year Or At The Start Of Next Year
Reasons For WTT: To Get The Implant Out
Anything You Want To Accomplish While In WTT, Before TTC: Go On Holiday & To Be A Level 2
How Many Children Would You Like: I'd Like To Have 2 Or 3 But Will See What Happens

When PG:

Do You Have A Gender Preference: I'm Happy With Either Lol
Finding Out The Gender Or Team Yellow: My Partner Wants To Find Out But Team Yellow For Me
Any Names You Like: For A Girl: Amy-May Or Yasmin & For A Boy: Kia Or Lewis

Name: Leah
Relationship status: married <1year.

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: waiting for
Maternity insurance to come into effect
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to find a job
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided but probably would want to know.
Any names you like? Chloe if it's a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->