Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Married, almost 5 years

How long until TTC: no set date, might be forever!
Reasons for WTT:LO is only just a year but now dh is saying he doesn't want another one :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Convincing dh that I haven't changed my mind about two kids
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I'm happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow, I really enjoyed the surprise last time and not knowing really helped during labour
Any names you like? Logan, Caleb, Peyton, Paige, Rachel, Mikayla, Mckenzie, Noah, Seth, Joshua, Julian, Maddison....

My lo just turned a year as well! He was a 12-12-12 baby! I used to have the December snowflakes link in my sigi, but had to delete it to make room lol. Gl!!! Hope you get dh to come around! Id like to make mine come around to 3 lol, but I doubt that'll happen!

Ah I'm so jealous that you got 12-12-12! I was really hoping for that but it was a little early. Ended up with 27-12-12, although I must say it was nice to have her first Christmas at almost a year!

Name: Jennie
Relationship status: Married, 3 years

How long until TTC: Hopefully just a few weeks
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to have implant removed
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: no
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a boy but wouldn't be upset about a girl as they're lovely too
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out - too nosey!
Any names you like? Edward, Millie, Ben, Max, Freya

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Married, almost 5 years

How long until TTC: no set date, might be forever!
Reasons for WTT:LO is only just a year but now dh is saying he doesn't want another one :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Convincing dh that I haven't changed my mind about two kids

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I'm happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow, I really enjoyed the surprise last time and not knowing really helped during labour
Any names you like? Logan, Caleb, Peyton, Paige, Rachel, Mikayla, Mckenzie, Noah, Seth, Joshua, Julian, Maddison....

My lo just turned a year as well! He was a 12-12-12 baby! I used to have the December snowflakes link in my sigi, but had to delete it to make room lol. Gl!!! Hope you get dh to come around! Id like to make mine come around to 3 lol, but I doubt that'll happen!

Ah I'm so jealous that you got 12-12-12! I was really hoping for that but it was a little early. Ended up with 27-12-12, although I must say it was nice to have her first Christmas at almost a year!

Yeah, my lo's first Christmas didn't really count lol. I was due 12-11-12, and I had an appointment to be induced on the 12th, but my son was punctual and I went into labor just before midnight, so he was born naturally before my appt!

Name: molly
Relationship status: Married, 18months

How long until TTC: hopfully 6 months, july 14
Reasons for WTT: husband currently at uni, finishes in july
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just getting a little more financially sound

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, although one of each sounds good so will might have a preference second time
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? george, jacob, holly, lydia

Name: Christina
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Hubby wanted to wait 6 months after we were marries
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: a boy but we'd be happy with a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: team yellow!
Any names you like?: McKenna for a girl, Camden for a boy

Name: Emily

How long until TTC: Not sure right now, but probably in the next 3-6 months

Reasons for WTT: We have a 14 month old, I'm still breastfeeding and my period hasn't com back yet. Waiting for that too happen, and then I'll try and get pregnant while still breastfeeding.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a new house, and my husband has a couple months of school to get through.

How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: A girl, I would love all girls!

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Definitely finding out the gender!
Any names you like?: Thomas for a boy, Grace for a girl. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Nice to meet you all!!

Name: Kate
Relationship status: Married 7 months

How long until TTC: Hopefully by the summer
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for health insurance
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: remember to take prenatals every day, start charting, exercise more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl, DH wants a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out - I need to know!
Any names you like? Liam, Charlotte... too many!

Hello :)

Name: Marie
Relationship status: in relationship for just over 6 years

How long until TTC: Summer 2015
Reasons for WTT: want to buy a house
Anything you want to accomplish while WTT: saving our deposit
How many children would you like: 2-3

Do you have a gender preference? Not particularly but I prefer girls names:haha:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like? Anna is a favourite the rest change

Name: Mary
Relationship status: Engaged to be married in a year with my best friend of 3 years.

How long until TTC: 2 more years.
Reasons for WTT: I'm 2 years away from my bachelors, so I need to finish school. I'm working part time as well, saving what I can. OH is saving too. We're also saving for our wedding and future apt, so there are a lot of things we need funds for. Baby making time has to be put on hold until we're more financially stable, and also more mature in our decision making.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate. Get married and get our own place in Toronto.
How many children would you like: 2-3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy first!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender
Any names you like? Evie, Lilliana, and Arie for a girl. For a boy Ryou (ri-you) or Theodore.

Name: Megan
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Nov/Dec 2014
Reasons for WTT: Wanting baby #3
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose about 10 lbs. Tried a lot of things and nothing is working.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love another boy but either is fine :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? DH wants to find out the gender
Any names you like? For a girl Lena Lou (after my grandmothers on both sides) I like Maxwell for a boy but husband doesnt.

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Kelli

How long until TTC: 1-2 years.

Reasons for WTT: we have a 3 month old. got pregnant with the first a little earlier than planned and want to give ourselves time to adjust to "family life".

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: we are currently house hunting. right now we rent a fairly small apartment and would like a bit more space and freedom.

How many children would you like: 2. but i could be talked into 3 :winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really. but my inlaws are rooting for a girl.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? i would love for it to be a surprise, but knowing me, i'm sure we will give in and find out the gender.

Any names you like? jude, alexander, james/ emma, hazel, abigail.

Name: Caitlyn (Caitie).
Relationship status: Engaged.

How long until TTC: 2-3 years.
Reasons for WTT: Wedding, buying our first house.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: As of right now 2, but OH & I are debating on a 3rd.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really! Ideally I'd like a boy, as I've always wanted one of each... But I'd be absolutely thrilled to have another little girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender! I don't have too much patience when it comes to stuff like that. ;) However, if we do go for a third child, I'd probably stay Team Yellow.
Any names you like? Loads! OH... not so much! For girls, I like Madeleine, Hazel, Sophia, and Lola. Boys are Silas, Camden, Atticus, and Felix.

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: shona

How long until TTC: just over 2 months
Reasons for WTT: waiting til my lil girl is a bit older
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting better suffered from Pnd
How many children would you like: this is my last. I have 2 girls 1 boy and a ss. This will be my 5th and last!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy but any would be fab.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time
Any names you like? Noah, Rocco, sienna, violet, Charlie,

Name: Beth
Relationship status: Married (since September!)

How long until TTC: around 6 months or so
Reasons for WTT: trying to buy a house first and finishing masters, husband getting promoted in a few months
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: completing my degree, traveling with hubby

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Definitely! I really want a girl, soooo bad.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely find out gender. I have no patience.
Any names you like? Posy for a girl, Henry for a boy

Hi everyone! I'm Kimberlee and married to my high school sweetheart. It took us a year to get pregnant with our first and well over a year with our 3rd baby. I do have some infidelity problems myself.

Our third baby, Elijah was stillbirth in August followed by two miscarriages (4 babies). We are trying to wait one full year for lowest risk to miscarriage and for my body to be healed. I have a long history of pprom and preterm labor, the reason for my first miscarriage. So it is nervewrecking.

I really want to try to aim for at least 6 months, it's hard waiting. I want so badly to have my rainbow. In the meantime I am finishing up my degrees, waiting to lose about 15/20 pounds, saving up money to buy a home, basically getting everything in place.

I have always want 10 children, I have said the my whole life. I count my angels, they are my children therefor we have 7 out of 10. My husband has been having a hard time about it all since losing our babies. He says he doesn't want anymore because he doesn't want to go through another loss but other times he says in about two years.

Do you have a gender preference? I do not, just want a healthy living baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will because of my history
Any names you like? Stefan for boy, I have a small list of girl names somewheres

Name: Keely
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: May/June of 2015 or 2016 (preferably 2015!).
Reasons for WTT: Child spacing and financial stability.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Mostly just saving money, finishing my Medical Billing and Coding certificate, and I could stand to lose about 10 lbs.
How many children would you like: Three. <3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Seeing as I already have a gorgeous prince, a sweet little princess would be lovely next time around, but I'm not too fussed as long as I have a healthy baby. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender for baby #2, but if #2 is :pink: then I would like to try being team :yellow: for baby #3.
Any names you like? Nerina, Danica, Ashlotte, Archer, Damian, and Jensen just to name a few.

Name: Ruth

How long until TTC: just over 3 months

Reasons for WTT: just had the coil removed so would like 2-3 periods to work out ovulation, gender swaying with diet and would like an early 2015 baby as so far all our birthdays are in the later half of the year

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose 2-3 stone,

How many children would you like: I'd love 4, 2 of each and as we have 2 girls, 2 boys but this will probably be our last pregnancy.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a boy, but since we have girls I don't mind.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will probably find out

Any names you like? Corey, Tobey, Alexander, James, John for boys & Eva, Aimee, Stacey, Alexia, Rose/Rosie for girls

Name: Krystine/Kelvin (pre-op trans, having bio kids b4 op in 6 yrs)
Relationship status: Single with 'happy to help' donor

How long until TTC: 6 months or so
Reasons for WTT: I haven't moved yet
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 15-20 kgs
How many children would you like: I'd like 3 or 4, but I'll probably only be able to have 1 or 2 before my op.

when pregnant...

Do you have a gender preference? healthy and human, but a boy would be nice
Finding out the gender or team yellow? TEAM YELLOW! (But I'll probably cave and find out, lol)
Any names you like? Too many to list.

Loved reading through several of these pages to hear about everyone :)

Name: Jackie
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: No idea! Doesn't seem soon enough!
Reasons for WTT: No real reason other than until we feel ready for it.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would be nice to get a house and finances sorted out but those things can come afterwards.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love to have twins of any gender, but that isn't overly likely. Otherwise, we are both rooting for a boy for our first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. He can't stand suspense and I think for something like this I won't be able to wait to find out, either!
Any names you like? Haven't really pin-pointed anything yet and think it will come to me when the little one is growing inside of me. Nathan is about the only one I lean a bit towards right now for a boy and maybe Natalie, Olivia or Melissa for a girl.

Name: Lucy
Relationship status: been with OH nearly 10 years

How long until TTC: May of 2014
Reasons for WTT: work.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No!
How many children would you like: Three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd prefer a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out but not because of me, OH is the planner!
Any names you like? We have decided on a boy's name but haven't talked about girls' names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->