Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Rena
Relationship status: Married for 4½ years, been together for 11½

How long until TTC: Hopefully spring/summer 2014
Reasons for WTT: Trying to find a job and work before becoming pregnant again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Work, pay off debt
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy, already have a girl and we would like one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? If it's a boy, the middle name will be David after my father who passed away 6 years ago. Other than that...no

Name: Sailorsgirl
Relationship status: Married for 3 years, together for 8

How long until TTC: Hopefully January 2014 if we feel ready
Reasons for WTT: We need to grieve our recent miscarriage.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Have a happy Christmas
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I already have a girl and a boy so really no preference
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? we did like Quinn for a girl and Lyall for a boy but not sure if it will feel right to use them

Name:Alexis
Relationship status: been together 2 months

How long until TTC: August 2014
Reasons for WTT: we just got back together and need to get jobs
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just to try and save up a bit of money first
How many children would you like: 2-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i really want a girl but i wouldn't mind a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i think i want to find out but im gonna leave it up to him if we do or not
Any names you like? Kali for a girl and Desmond for a boy :)

Name: SarahLou372
Relationship status: Been together 13 months

How long until TTC: Not sure yet, hoping to start July/August 2014
Reasons for WTT: I need to find a job, OH needs to get debts down, to find a home of our own. Save up.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to learn how to drive, OH wants to go on more weekends away with me. Save money away.

How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: I would like a little girl but I wouldn't mind having a little boy either, so no preference will be our first.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would Like to find out but not decided yet.

Any names you like? Not sure yet but at the moment I like Chloe for a girl and Joseph for a boy.

New here! So glad to find a WTT forum!!!

Name: Eliana
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 1-2 years
Reasons for WTT: we have moved a lot in last few years due to jobs. DH is finally getting to a point in his career where we would be settled in an area for a longer period of time.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a home
How many children would you like: 3-4 (we have 2)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. We already have a girl and a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? hmmm.. interesting.. I have always been curious but it would also be fun to wait to find out. Chances are though curiosity will kill me and I will JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT! lol
Any names you like? several! When I'm bored or have nothing to do I look up baby names!

Name: Michelle
Relationship status: Married five months, and together for 7 1/2 years.

How long until TTC: Hopefully less than a year :)
Reasons for WTT: financial concerns, I'm in graduate school, We both need better jobs.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off some debt, and find better paying jobs.
How many children would you like: 2-4

When pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? We want both, but I can't help wanting our first to be a little girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love to be someone that could wait, but we will most likely be too eager to find out.
Any names you like? Norah Leigh for our first girl, and we have yet to agree on any boy names.

Name: Michaela
Relationship status: Dating father to my firstborn, been friends for 7 years

How long until TTC: January 2014
Reasons for WTT: New year, new start
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Working on the conceiving a boy diet... I sound crazy
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out asap!!
Any names you like? Not sure

Name: Diana

How long until TTC: October 2015
Reasons for WTT: Our youngest is only 2 months old, also I need to get over the horrible pregnancy I had.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find a new 3 bedroom house for our family.
How many children would you like: 4 (already have 2 girls)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out I'm not patient.
Any names you like? We always end up changing our mind right before the baby is born so I've given up thinking of names.

Name: Jess Miykal-Li
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 1 to 2 months
Reasons for WTT: My fiancé is still working through a couple issues. I will make a separate post about that because I have a couple questions and am wondering if I/he am/are alone in our feelings… and if there is anything we can do.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: We aren't sure; I would like 2 to 4, he has no idea.

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? Doesn't matter, healthy is the most important.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We haven't decided yet.
Any names you like? We are undecided.

Name: Allison
Relationship status: Married for 5 yrs

How long until TTC: 1 month
Reasons for WTT: I need to be less than 38 weeks pregnant in mid-September so I can fly to take a certifying exam for work.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope, can't wait to start!
How many children would you like: 2. I have a 2 year old son, this will be our second and last.

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? It would be neat to have a girl so that we could have one of each but the idea of 2 brothers is special too.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? We had one girl name and one boy name that we agreed on with the last pregnancy so I don't know what we'd name a boy this time around, our girl name choice has stayed the same - Sage.

Name: Abby

How long until TTC: Not quite sure, definitely sometime in 2014
Reasons for WTT: I'm not 100% there yet, but soon
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off some of DH's student loan debt. I'd also love to find a job before we start trying so that I can be there at least a year before I become a SAHM. (We recently moved so I had to leave my last job.)
How many children would you like: I say 3, DH says 2. (Funny part is he's one of 3 I'm one of 2.)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! I'd be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'll definitely want to know.
Any names you like? Tess or Tessa for a girl.

Name: Charity
Relationship status: Married for 3 years, been together for 5½

How long until TTC: Spring-Summer 2014
Reasons for WTT: new patient OBGYN scheduled for Feb 2014, then have to have BC removed and wait for cycle to regulate
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Work, anything to make the time fly. :)
How many children would you like: 2-3

Do you have a gender preference? Nope. :) Both DH and I are happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like? Not yet

Name: Devon Nicole
Relationship Status: Married for a year and a half, together for 4 years

How long until TTC: April/May 3-4 months
Reasons for WTT: trying to have a spring/summer baby, I am a teacher and for reasons listed below, hubby is more into the wait than I
Anything you want to accomplish while WTT: buying/moving into a house, completing my 1st year as a teacher, finishing most or all of my grad degree
How many children would you like to have: ideally 2, 3 max

Do you have a gender preference:no, we joke and say boy BC I was trouble :), but either will do
Finding out gender or team yellow: def. finding out
Any names you like yet: Annabelle Jane, Juliana Rose, Johanna Kate, Elena Kate, Willow Elizabeth, William Robert, Lucas James, James Holden

Name: Dominique (or Dom a lot of the time)
Relationship Status: Together for 17 months

How long til TTC?: 6 months ish, so August 2014
Reasons for WTT: We will have moved house and be more settled around this time
Anything you want to accomplish before TTC?; Yes, loose more weight! Have lost a lost over the last year but I think 2 more stone before TTC and I'll be happy
How many children would you like to have ideally?: 2-3

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, already have a boy I'm absolutely in love with so it really doesn't matter
Finding out gender or team yellow? Not sure, was in two minds the first time round right up until the day of the scan.
Any names you like yet? Only a couple of boys ones that were on the list with my first bubba, I liked Jacob and Joshua and Luke

Name: Christine
Relationship status: married for 2 years, together since January 2007

How long until TTC: If it were solely up to me, we would have already been TTC. Just waiting on him, and who knows how long that will take.
Reasons for WTT: DH doesn't feel we are "ready" yet, although I don't think you really ever are completely "ready" for it.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I suppose I could be using this season of my life to be working on publishing my first book, before life gets too hectic to think about it.
How many children would you like: More than two. I don't want to have just one-- I'm from a big family and have loved it!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm the oldest of four girls, and my sister is pregnant with her fourth girl now. On one hand, it would be cool to have the first boy in the family. On the other, I would have no idea what to do with a boy! I've only been around little girls my whole life!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I like to plan and be prepared. Definitely going to find out the gender.
Any names you like? For girls- Alexandra, Sophia | For boys- Micah, Elijah, Caleb

Good Afternoon.......
Name: Kristina

How long until TTC: 46 days
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to get my mirena removed.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Working on our family bill plan.

How many children would you like: I have 2 boys and would love another baby so 3...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? yes and no... since I have two boys I would love a little girl but a healthy baby is all I am asking for.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out....
Any names you like? London, Jordan, Naveah, Nick

Hi!

Name: Kim
Relationship status: Married 1 year. :)

How long until TTC: We are planning to begin TTC this fall (2014).
Reasons for WTT: We live in Phoenix now, but are moving to Wisconsin this summer / once we get jobs there. We both have jobs, but neither offer benefits, so we have really terrible private insurance right now that doesn't pay anything maternity. Our jobs don't pay well either, so financially we are not able to take care of a baby. I finish my masters in a few months, so I should be able to get a better job (in terms of pay and benefits) at that time. Also, I am working on getting healthy, as I am out of shape and have trouble eating (so not fair, I don't eat enough and I weight too much!). My body is not ready to adequately have a child and I would hate to set my child up to have problems just because I can't wait to be healthy to be pregnant!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Basically what I said above: finish masters, move, get better jobs, and get healthy.
How many children would you like: We would like 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We absolutely want to have one of each gender. We plan on having one child and then adopting two, so it shouldn't be a problem with that. However, we would like to have our first child be a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Oh man, finding out the gender. I definitely believe in letting the child be whoever they are and not forcing pink and dolls down a girls throat, but I do want a princess-y nursery for a girl :p.
Any names you like? I have known since I was probably about 12 that I would name my daughter Anastasia Paige. My mother wanted to name me Anna but there was stupid family stuff, so she decided to go with Kim. My grandma always wanted a girl and planned to name her Paige, but ended up having 3 boys. Everyone was quite surprised that I ended up being a girl. Adam is one of 4 boys, so we will see. We also plan on using the name Evangeline if we have a second girl. For a boy, we like the name Oliver.

Name: Mindy
Relationship status: Married almost 4 years, together almost 13. We were hs sweethearts!

How long until TTC: 3 cycles, I have looooong cycles usually, but hopefully April 14!!
Reasons for WTT: 2 mc's back to back, following directions this time and letting my body heal!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I just want the time to go by fast!!! And to try to relax a little.
How many children would you like: I want AT LEASt 2... Dh says ONLY 2, so I guess we will see!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd really like a baby girl, since I already have a beautiful baby boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love to be surprised, but I am waaaaay to impatient to wait lol.
Any names you like? Not sure yet!!

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Married, almost 5 years

How long until TTC: no set date, might be forever!
Reasons for WTT:LO is only just a year but now dh is saying he doesn't want another one :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Convincing dh that I haven't changed my mind about two kids

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I'm happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow, I really enjoyed the surprise last time and not knowing really helped during labour
Any names you like? Logan, Caleb, Peyton, Paige, Rachel, Mikayla, Mckenzie, Noah, Seth, Joshua, Julian, Maddison....

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Married, almost 5 years

How long until TTC: no set date, might be forever!
Reasons for WTT:LO is only just a year but now dh is saying he doesn't want another one :(
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Convincing dh that I haven't changed my mind about two kids

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I'm happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow, I really enjoyed the surprise last time and not knowing really helped during labour
Any names you like? Logan, Caleb, Peyton, Paige, Rachel, Mikayla, Mckenzie, Noah, Seth, Joshua, Julian, Maddison....

My lo just turned a year as well! He was a 12-12-12 baby! I used to have the December snowflakes link in my sigi, but had to delete it to make room lol. Gl!!! Hope you get dh to come around! Id like to make mine come around to 3 lol, but I doubt that'll happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->