Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Louise
Relationship status: Been with OH for 3 and a half years.

How long until TTC: Not sure. Probably minimum 1 year, maximum 3
Reasons for WTT: We haven't discussed a firm date yet, but we want to get a bit more savings behind us.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would like to lose some weight (I have a lot to lose!) and finish the Accounting course I've enrolled in.
How many children would you like: I'd love 5! but I would be happy with 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd kind of like a boy first, just as I always wanted an older brother growing up, but mostly I don't care either way
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like a surprise, but I don't think I'll have the patience to wait 9 months to find out!
Any names you like? So many! Also a lot that I like, but wouldn't use for various reasons.

Name: Lhancock90
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: About 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Not ready after MMC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Be more financially stable
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? No
Any names you like? Too many to write!

Name: Jren

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: We are waiting until we move into a bigger place and we want to time the due date for when I complete school.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: New place, lose weight, save money
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know the gender.
Any names you like? Henry, Harrison, Lillian, Ava

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: In a relationship with my wonderful OH

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: We would like a baby to arrive next year (2015)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save up some money (Which me and OH have been putting money away since last month), Lose some weight and see Gynaecologist for a check up.

How many children would you like: Three <3 <3 <3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Either a boy or a girl as long as their happy and healthy then I don't mind. But It would be nice to have a little girl. But really I have no preference I would be happy with either.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: I would like to find out
Any names you like? Not thought about it properly yet but for

Girls: Olivia, Chloe, Charlotte, Holly, Bethany, Amelie, Natalie and Evelyn. (Evelyn is one OH picked out im still not sure weather I like it or not :haha:)

Boys: Oliver, Harry, Thomas, Ryan, Noah, Isaac and Joseph. (I picked out Joseph but OH says he don't like it much :dohh:) I find it harder to think of boys names.

Name: Hayley
Relationship status: Married for 5 yrs

How long until TTC: December 2014/ Jan 2015
Reasons for WTT: Many, including age of my little boy (will be 4 next yr) finances etc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a few pounds, make a few £'s &#128516; do a bit of work to the house

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hopefully team yellow if OH agrees &#128563;
Any names you like? Haven't thought &#128522;

Name: Britney

How long until TTC: Just under 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until right after our wedding, and until we are more financially stable.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married and save up.
How many children would you like: I would like at least 3, OH is stuck on only 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love any, but I think having a boy first would be awesome.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender.
Any names you like? Not too sure, I'm so indecisive.

Name: Lucy
Relationship status: engaged , getting married in august

How long until TTC: starting in May 2014
Reasons for WTT: don't want to be a heavily pregnant bride!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose some weight!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Have a 2 year old boy so would love a girl but as long as baby was healthy and happy I'm not fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Found out with #1 but undecided this time round!
Any names you like? Millicent or William

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: D
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: end of 2015/start of 2016
Reasons for WTT: our youngest is under 2, we want to wait until he's nearer 4 before we have another. also need to get a bigger house.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:

bigger house lol

How many children would you like: 4 (we have 3 atm)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would like another boy (have 2 girls and a boy now) but the main aim is for baby to be healthy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out, I loved finding out.

Any names you like?
havn't thought about it atm.

Name: Vicky

How long until TTC: July 2014
Reasons for WTT: Moving to be near family and in to our new house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get toned up
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Really don't mind but would eventually like atleast 1 of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out although my husband would prefer not to I couldn't not know!
Any names you like? Lilac, Rosalie, Hayden, Harry

Name: Khadijah! :)

How long until TTC: Just over 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Newly married, living apart due to study
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting my body in tiptop shape with pre-vits and finish my A levels!

How many children would you like: As many as I am blessed with!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! No children at present (angel babies).
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Nope! Find out at birth :)
Any names you like? Ibrahim, Khalil, Isa, Ishmael, Issac
Hadarah, Jannah, Halimah

Name: Amy

How long until TTC: 1 - 2 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to lose at least half a stone, if not a stone, first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose the weight, make a proper start on organising the spare room so it can actually be used as a nursery

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We didn't find out with our first. Not sure for this one. If we did it would be so we could explain to our son about his brother or sister rather than just a baby, but I'm already leaning back towards yellow - I just love the surprise!
Any names you like? Lucas/Lukas, Oscar, Darcy/Darcey, Charlotte

How long until TTC: 1 year (March/April 2015)
Reasons for WTT: Wanting the year to plan/prepare.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get our house together, get another car, lose weight, and figure out how to afford daycare.
How many children would you like: Unrealistically, 4. Ideally at least 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either - though would be easier to have a girl since we have a ton of clothes already & it would save us the hassle of trying to figure out room space.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, but not telling anyone else we know. Letting everyone else find out when he/she is born.
Any names you like? I like Tristan for a boy - but DH says no way. He's set on Wesley. DH is set on Amelia for a girl while I'm set on Novalee.

Name: Hannah

How long until TTC: 3-6 months
Reasons for WTT: I want to sort out our small debts, get our house sorted first and also want to have over 3 years between my DS and this next baby in the hope that it'll be a bit easier than a closer gap. I also want to think hard about birth options and discuss them with my GP after a less than desirable experience having DS.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Decorate house, clear credit card debt, get back on track with my driving lessons, get a bit better with budgeting and finance, and also maybe begin potty training DS.
How many children would you like: 2-3, although I'm really swaying towards 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like to have a girl so can have one of each, but I would be thrilled with another little boy all the same.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time! I really wish we'd stayed team yellow with DS.
Any names you like? We have tons of boy names.. George, Noah, Alexander, Louie, Charley, Oscar and a lot more! Girls names just a few.. Emily, Amelie and Freya.

Name: Rhian
Relationship status: engaged (wedding in 4 months)

How long until TTC: 10.5 months (Feb 2015)
Reasons for WTT: waiting until post wedding and Christmas, plus some time to enjoy being married before we have a baby on the way!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get married!
How many children would you like: two!

when pg...
I
Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a little girl, but a healthy baby would be just wonderful.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would want to know
Any names you like? I really like old fashioned names like Edithave

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Kristen

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: Moving out of parents house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Moving out!!!!
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender
Any names you like? Noah, Olivia, Faith

Name: Melanie
Relationship status: Married for 7 years

How long until TTC: May/June
Reasons for WTT: After a life changing trip to Congo DRC in Africa in February with a friend who is adopting a baby from there, my heart fell for that little girl & made me realize what I really want out of life. Our own family!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose 15 more pounds, readjust my body after being on mirena for 5 years. Get in 'baby making shape.' :winkwink:

How many children would you like: Probably just one of our own & will most likely adopt internationally years down the road.

when pg... ???

Do you have a gender preference? Since we have an almost 18 year old stepson who lives with us full-time & I've helped raise since he was 10, my preference is a little girl. Sounds cliche but I know I would be happy either way with a healthy baby!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will for sure find out the gender!
Any names you like? Not even sure yet!

Name: Meli

Relationship Status: Engaged

How Long Until TTC: 2-3yrs

Reasons for WTT: Have to be Married first (family would talk lol) & Have GED, But if there is an oopsie with contaception it's not a big deal, we are accommodating people and would love to have a little one of our own!.

Anything you hope to accomplish in the time you are WTT?: Definitely get to a healthier weight through working out and eating clean (want to lower body fat %), get a job that I enjoy doing, travel to India and stay for a few months to meet the rest of my inlaws!, have a late honeymoon in Rajasthan and take a wildlife tour to see the Tigers and then to Jaipur to see the painted Elephants!.

Gender Preference: We both adore baby Girls, But as long as Our babies are healthy gender isn't an issue at all!.

How many children would you like?: In this economy I'd say at least 2 and maximum 3-4.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: I'd like to know the gender as soon as it's possible to find out via ultrasound, not because it matters to me but just because I am the sort of person that always likes to know what's going on lol.

Like any names?: You can't really name a child until you are holding them in your arms, a name is something that the baby kind of chooses for themselves, it's all about personality and first impressions :). They will all be Indian (Sikh) names to go with their last name (Singh for male Kaur for female).

I guess I'm officially WTT now :)

Name: Yoshy
Relationship status: Married for a little over 2 years.
How long until TTC: June 2014 at the earliest.
Reason for WTT: Waiting til my first is a year old and until I find a new job cuz I want to have been working for at least a year by the time I give birth to number 2 for maternity leave reasons.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: It'd be nice if I could lose around 10kg (or even 6 or 7) so I'd be starting out my pregnancy in a healthier weight. Last time I started it at 113kg which was the heaviest I'd ever been.
Also, I'd really like to find and start a new job before we start trying again, cuz otherwise I'm going to end up never working in my field.

Gender Preference: I'd like a girl next time, so that I have one of each, but as long as I have at least one girl by the time I'm done, it doesn't have to be the next one :)

How many children would you like?: At least 4, probably 5, and after that we'll see.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: With #2 we'll be finding out gender but not telling people (although I probably will put it on BnB), but after #2 I think we'll probably stick with Team Yellow.

Like any names?: Yes, but I'm Jewish and we hold that you shouldn't reveal a baby's name until after they're born (either at the circumcision for a boy, or at the naming ceremony in the synagogue for a girl), so I'll keep them under wraps (although if it's a boy, we do already have a name that we've agreed on).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->