Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jeanette
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 3-4 months
Reasons for WTT: Have a severe case of PCOS :(
Only option for me is to lose some weight, so working on that (thats the plan!)
How many children would you like: Even 1 would be a blessing :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow :)

Any names you like? Not being too hopeful :(

Name: Shelby
Relationship status: Married :wedding:

How long until TTC: January of 2015
Reasons for WTT: Saving up to buy a condo
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Do some more acting, work to save money
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! Just healthy :happydance:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure.. too impatient. :blush:
Any names you like? Girl- Ariel, Veronica... Boy-Cody, Michael..

Name: bohemiangel
Relationship status: In a loving relationship! :cloud9:

How long until TTC: About 6-7 months
Reasons for WTT: Have been in a long distance relationship with my love for just over a year. Waiting for the right time to move to England to finally be with him!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm one of those skinny-Minnies that could actually stand to gain a few pounds before TTC, also just to get as healthy as possible.
How many children would you like: One of our own, possibly adopt more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy, SO would like a girl! :flower: Really would be thrilled with either, would be a blessing just to have a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out. I'm a planner!
Any names you like? Boy: Elijah, Noah, Gabriel. Girl: Deliliah, Rosabelle, Olivia, Beatrice.

Name: Chelsea
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: A few months! ":D
Reasons for WTT: Doctors appointments, making sure both of us are healthy and ready to start trying.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Dental work, save some more money, look for and find an area where we'd like to buy a house.
How many children would you like: 3, max. But I'll start with the one. :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy first, but I really don't care so long as they come out crying and breathing.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Nope! We want it to be a surprise. Only need to know if there is more than one brewing in there.
Any names you like? Odin for a boy, Lily for a girl.

Name: Brianna

Relationship status: Engaged (been together 4 years)

How long until TTC: 2.5 months

Reasons for WTT: Waiting until after the wedding.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I've been eating healthier, exercising more, and I need to get my Implanon out so my cycles go back to normal (I am getting it removed this Friday!)

How many children would you like: 2 or 4 but not 3. Both of us are middle children of 3 and we don't like it.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Nope!

Finding out the gender or team yellow?
We say we want to wait now, but we might change our mind after I get pregnant.

Any names you like?
Boys- Adrian, Lorenzo, Miles. Girls-Nayeli, Anaya, Luella.

Name: Lyndsay

Relationship status: Engaged (been together 4 years)

How long until TTC: 2 weeks!

Reasons for WTT: Had put off another child until after my studies but finally want another one.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Eating healthier, I put on loads of weight being off with my first child that I cant seem to shift so will be walking more which is something I can do while pregnant. I need to stop stressing at work ! This is a biggie!

How many children would you like: 3. I have one daughter who is 3 year old and away try for #2 so ideally would like 3. 2boys and a girl although I always wanted this as I wanted a big brother but daughter was first :)

Do you have a gender preference?
Ideally a boy so I could have one of each, but genuinely no matter what as long as its healthy and happy :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow?
I want to wait but I said that last time! I might find out but keep to ourselves. So I can plan but at the same time its a a secret for everyone else.

Any names you like?
Boys we have already decided on Cody. My dad has the initials CSF, and its a bit of a traditional so although our boy cant take my surname (take his dads) his also starts F so we are going to think of a middle name beginning s to have the initials :)

Girls I love Aimee and ideally Aimee Louise but then initials would be ALF and not having a child bullied over that! so girls is a bit more trickier

Name: Emilie
Relationship status: engaged, getting married in May

How long until TTC: 1 month now but we waited two years the
Reasons for WTT: wedding first, children after that
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting to know my body, having fun with my soon-to-be husband, saving money
How many children would you like: 1 for now

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl but I feel like we will get a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow and still find out since yellow is my favorite color!
Any names you like? Sophie, Lilly, Lucas

Name: Janet
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2.5 months
Reasons for WTT: Moving to our own house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move house
How many children would you like: 2 in total. I already have 1.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a little girl just to have 1 of each but in reality I would be just as overjoyed if I had a second son
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? Too many but I love Isabelle, Olivia, Alfie, Thomas and George!

Name: Karolina.
Relationship status: Engaged (been together since 2007).

How long until TTC: June 2014.
Reasons for WTT: Job.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Travel.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl, but I'd like one of each at least.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender.
Any names you like? Theo, Charlie, Lily...

Name: Molly
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: I'm waiting on the OH, so it takes as long as it takes :)
Reasons for WTT: In a few weeks he'll be done with higher education, and we're moving out of the city for fresh air and reduced rent prices! Once we're set up there and stable, we'll start trying. It won't be long as I'm leaving a full-time nursery job and I am going to miss the company of my little ones so much!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save up a lump sum and be able to predict income more accurately (OH works freelance)
How many children would you like: As many as we're blessed with (the OH wants 2, I'm happy surrounded by them), although I'm fully open to changing my mind after childbirth :p

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like to have both eventually. For now, healthy will do just fine!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out. I am so excited for that part and I haven't even started yet!
Any names you like? For a girl, Teagan, Holly, or Ophelia. For a boy? Quinn :)

Hey everyone! :wave:

Name: Carly
Relationship status: Engaged to my OH of nearly 6 years Rhys

How long until TTC: December/January
Reasons for WTT: Just bought a house which we need to finish before we move in, we want to be settled in the house before trying and our little boy Riley will be 3 then and will be starting school in January.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sort out our house
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl ideally as we have a little boy but we don't mind as long as their healthy :baby:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'll probably find out as we did on our first.
Any names you like? Haven't given it much thought yet, although we did like Nia when I was pregnant with Riley.

xxx

Name: April
Relationship status: Married just about 5 years, together 10

How long until TTC: So long as DH stays on board, hopefully June! Been ready for 2 years now :tease:
Reasons for WTT: Husband is finishing up his master's and wants to be finished when a little one comes along. Can't blame him, but I've gotten crazy impatient! lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Work on eating a bit healthier. Reduce coffee intake, perhaps! :coffee:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Eventually both genders, hopefully, but don't really care which comes first!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided.
Any names you like? One husband came up with, and we actually agree on (shocker for us!), Evelyn. I also like Victoria (Tori for a nickname) and Valerie for girls. Zachary for a boy. Can't get DH on board with those ones, though :)

Excited to be here!

Name: Crystal
Relationship status: Engaged (Together 4.5 years but won't get married until it's legally recognized here)

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Getting healthier, losing weight, getting cycles regular (PCOS)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to lose 30 lbs, regulate my cycles

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really would like a little girl first but I'm not going to be picky
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm a planner so I'd have to know
Any names you like? We've decided for a boy, Noah and for a girl, Winter

Name: Buttonbear :)
Relationship status: With the love of my life (soppy i know)

How long until TTC: 1 month
Reasons for WTT: Had alot on, June is the month for us
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? LOTS omg i cant stop thinking of them lol

Name: Kayleigh
Relationship status: Married (8 years)

How long until TTC: No set date
Reasons for WTT: Need to move house, and AF to return
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just moving really
How many children would you like: 5 or 6

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be nice a sI have 4 boys but I'm ok with another boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow (though wont be much surprise after 4 of the same lol) found out with my others so be nice to experience not finding out
Any names you like? Travis. Lots of girl names I quite like but nothing I LOVE

Name: Sally
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: September 2015
Reasons for WTT: getting married August 2015 and lo will be at least 2 before bubs is born
How many children would you like: 3/4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl hopefully as we already have a boy but a boy would be great too!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'll find out. I'm too impatient to wait
Any names you like? Lily and Toby

Name: Victoria
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: anywhere from another 6 months to a year or so
Reasons for WTT: We would like to pay the house off, which we think we can do by the end of this year or early next year (hopefully)!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: be the healthiest I can, strengthen my marriage, learn as much as possible!
How many children would you like: 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would prefer a boy first, and then 3-4 years later a girl. But who knows!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out.
Any names you like? Jonathan Thomas or Benjamin Matthew for a boy, and Madison Grace for a girl.

Name: Emma
Relationship status: in a relationship, 5 years - nearly 6!

How long until TTC: unsure
Reasons for WTT: apprehensive after MMC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: be healthy!
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, I'd love a girl but be happy with either!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely want to find out.
Any names you like? Girl: Lily-May, Boy: Charlie.

Name: Michelle
Relationship status: Committed Relationship with my OH

How long until TTC: October - March-ish
Reasons for WTT: Still trying to do some more things together before we have a baby that stops our spontaneous ability to do things.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sell my house and buy a new one with OH.

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't care, as long as they are healthy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender.

Any names you like? Not sure, I had a few names picked out from when I was pregnant (and had a m/c), so I don't know if those names would still be on the table... because they were also names picked out with my late DH.

Name: Meghan
Relationship status : engaged

How Long until TTC: 6 Months
Reasons for WTT: Getting testing done and getting married
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: start school online
How many children would i like: 2-3, i would be grateful just for one :)

When pg…
Do you have a gender preference?: no
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Team Yellow
any names you like?: Thalia or Warren if its a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly