Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Hi everyone! Been here twice before so now we are on to a hat trick! :D

Name:Aimee
Relationship status: Engaged 5 years and hopefully a wedding soon! Have started the planning and bought myself a wedding planner. Seems weddings are in the air at the moment my little sister has just got married back in July and now my Mums wedding this January coming.

How long until TTC: January/February 2017
Reasons for WTT: I don't want to be bumpy for my Mums wedding.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Financially we are stable, we both do lots of work, my partner is a builders labourer and I am a Care Assistant for the elderly. Admittedly I would like to find something else where I get more time with my children as I have to work a lot of evenings but guess that is just life. Been doing Slimming World now for 9 weeks and lost 8 lbs, not massive gains which is slowly and surely coming off! :)
How many children would you like: 3 ideally, but I would love however many as long as me and my partner are both satisfied. Multilple birth would be amazing, we have alot of twins in our families.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a boy but I would be happy with another girl. As long as the baby is healthy surely that is all that matters.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure, we have always found out about our 2 girls, think it would be hard not to find out again.
Any names you like? Farrah, Caleb, Penelope, Eden, Esmee, Astrid.. Mainly girls names.. I think boys names are harder.

Name: Reiko
Relationship: Married

How long until TTC: 4.5 months

Reasons for WTT: Child spacing. We have a 3.5 year old and a 9 month old and want about 2 years between the next one.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: keep working out to get in shape/healthier, and a liver cleanse.

How many children would you like:
3-4. I'll go through my next pregnancy as if it's my last but the door is open for a 4th.

When Pg:

Do you have a gender preference: we have 2 little girls already. I love having girls so I'd have another if I could choose but I'll be happy for a boy too!! Although that means buying all new non pink stuff.

Finding out the gender or Team Yellow: we'll find out. We did with both the girls.

Any names you like?
oh tons. I've got a list a mile long. My tops are probably Phillip and Bridget.

Name: Sara
Relationship status: Legally married, waiting on a wedding

How long until TTC: ~12 months (probably autumn 2017)
Reasons for WTT: DH isn't quite ready. I have PCOS and we anticipate needing assistance, so we're not holding off for too long.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Reversing many of my PCOS symptoms and losing some more weight.
How many children would you like: Probably 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl, I don't think DH has a preference.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! I need to nail down names and buy a ton of stuff! :D
Any names you like? Girls: Aurora Jane and Lorelai Jean. Boys: We are much less certain about. Some ideas have been: Julian, Arthur, Linus, and Lukas.

Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 8 months 😆😆

Reasons for WTT: We're getting married in 8 months and would like to wait till after (or a little bit before!)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get back running, get diet and fitness more consistent, wedding planning, enjoy each other as a couple and as a family of 3 before we have another.

How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We already have a little girl, we'd be happy with anything but I do have a niggle for a boy! 😄😄

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!

Any names you like? Not there yet!

Name:Ayeshia
Relationship status:Married since June 18, 2016 been together almost 5 years going great

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: Still in school, we are financially stable but would like to have more in our savings, we both want a baby, i just want it wayyyyy more than anything in the world i long for him/her so bad i almost feel incomplete. I guess im just scared that if we do it now it will mess things up. But i almost just dont care either, I know I cant be selfish about this kind of decision though.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: It will be a while before i finish school but my hubby only has 2 semesters left so it would be nice if he could finish up and get into his new job and if i could find a job with a little more pay as well.
How many children would you like: 3. We both want a little boy first then he wants twin girls, but either way it goes we're happy.

when pg... Sometimes i just cant see into that moment, I can't see it actually being reality for me, so when i think about it all i ever do is smile from cheek to cheek and sometimes cry. Then I get sad because it seems so distance.

Do you have a gender preference? Little boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Gender
Any names you like? For a boy Hiro, for a girl Dynasty. Me and my husband are big on anime and the Japanese and Chinese cultures.

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC:We will start TTC in November
Reasons for WTT: I have to get my Mirena coil removed, got an appointment for 16th November and we will start TTC right away!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We don't have much time 🙊 Which is quite exciting!
How many children would you like:2, we already have a 5 year old daughter

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, but I think that G would love a sister!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I plan on staying team yellow this time ... But I can be easily persuaded
Any names you like? Robin and Eden for girls and Finn and Ellis for boys

Name: Rhian
Relationship status: Taken

How long until TTC: mid-end of 2018
Reasons for WTT: Wanting to buy a house, I'd like to change jobs once more and I'd love to just spend some time really enjoying my relationship
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Run another half marathon, pass my exams (full time job, part time studying), general health/well being goals including a lower body fat percentage etc (nothing drastic just 2% drop)
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a mix
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like yellow, but I don't think I'll have the patience
Any names you like? Ida, Cecilly, Imogen, James, Thomas, Charlie

Name: Cosima
Relationship status: Taken <3

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: New relationship - want to be sure of us first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find a stable job (just graduated university)
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? None
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out - I'm obsessively organized
Any names you like? Kitean, Dawson and Kimya.

I have wanted to try for a baby for at least 2-3 years, but finally I'm getting closer to be able to start trying. Still finding the waiting incredibly hard, so I thought it might be nice to talk to some other people WTT!

Name: Nana
Relationship status: married (we're newlyweds :) )

How long until TTC: about 5 months (April)
Reasons for WTT: job search/finishing university
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: complete my degree, hopefully find or have a job lined up for after
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out!
Any names you like? I have a long list, have had for years, but they keep changing, haha

Name: Melanie

How long until TTC: November 2017
Reasons for WTT: We're getting married in November 2017
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just enjoy all our wedding festivities!
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, we already have one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Noah, Blaire - this is always changing!

Name: Brittney
Relationship status: I have been married to my husband for 2 years.

How long until TTC: I'm not quite sure...
Reasons for WTT: I feel like I am ready for a baby, I'm not sure my husband is though. I'm also not sure if financially it makes sense right now.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully we can save some money and get our house closer to where we would like it be.
How many children would you like: Somewhere between two and three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Probably boys...
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely find out the gender.
Any names you like? Tristan, BrookeLynn

Name: Tiffany
Relationship status: Choice Mom to be (single!)

How long until TTC: 1mth! (January 2017) Moved up from April 2017 because I am done waiting.
Reasons for WTT: Was finishing nursing school, weight loss and getting ahead financially.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I AM READY NOW! Finished school, finally accepted finances are always a work in progress and that is never a "perfect" time.
How many children would you like: Hoping to be lucky enough to be able to have at least 2. But I'd love up to 4. If I'm going to do this parenting thing, I'm gonna go all in lol...or at least try to.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Prefer a girl first but would be happy with a boy! I don't have any control over the gender so will just focus on being healthy and hoping for a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I wish I had the patience and self control to be team yellow and applaud those that can but I'd find out at the earliest possible opportunity. Not that gender matters a lot to me, but I couldn't stand not knowing if it were possible to find out.
Any names you like? Faye Elora or Libby Anne for a girl........and Tobin Monroe for a boy.

Name: Beth
Relationship status: I have been married to my husband for 1.5 years :)

How long until TTC: Oct 2017
Reasons for WTT: I want to finish grad school, and we both got new jobs this year that were a HUGE adjustments. We are both teachers. I also wanted to generally feel ready for this life altering change. Way back when my husband and I first started dating, I told him that I wanted to enjoy my 20s without children. Mission accomplished :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish grad school, sharpen up at work, lose the weight I lost and regained in the last 6 months :(
How many children would you like: 1 and done

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We can't control it, so either one is fine. However, I have always imagined us with a boy. We currently refer to our future child as Charlie Brown
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow whether hubby likes it or not lol
Any names you like? This is just me at the moment... Girl: Isobel, Abigail; Boy: Nathan, James.
We haven't actually discussed names yet.

Name: Rebecca

How long until TTC: August/ September
Reasons for WTT: OH currently training for a different career path- TTC is dependant on this, financial situation, childcare for DS
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Support OH through his career changed, save money, secure my job position
How many children would you like: I always wanted 3, but after DS I'm happy with 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Probably another boy, but OH a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Nope, forever team yellow
Any names you like? Louis, Alice

Name: Karla
Relationship Status: Married

How long until TTC:March/April 2017
Reasons for WTT: Next Winter will be an optimal time for us to have a baby for work/financial reasons. Before now we just didn't feel ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I am actively trying to exercise more and eat healthy. I am pretty good at both, but just working on developing even healthier habits. I am also considering starting a graduate degree, but we'll see how that goes. I may hold off for a few years.
How many children would you like:I think we would like somewhere in the 2-4 range, just depends on how life goes.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, especially not for the first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I really don't know. I like the idea of being team yellow, but doubt I'll be able to wait.
Any names you like? I have a bunch picked out, but they are forever changing.

Name: Karoline

How long until TTC: Hopefully 1 month...husband keeps changing his mind though :(
Reasons for WTT: Witing for husband to finally agree on a set date!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope, I have saved up most of the money I need to top up my earnings whilst on Maternity leave and finished our house so pretty much there!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Really don't mind tbh, husband wants a boy though
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: I would love the surprise but I'm too much of a control freak to be team Yellow so I will find out
Any names you like?: Maggie Grace for a girl and Arthur George for a boy

Name: Stacey
Relationship status: Engaged and been together two years

How long until TTC: June 2017
Reasons for WTT: Getting finances in order and want to start TTC around the time of our holiday to Greece in June.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save as much as possible and lose some weight.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Have a boy already so a girl would be nice but be delighted with another boy too.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Think we'll find out would love to be team yellow but too impatient
Any names you like? Oscar, Cole, Grayson, Poppy, Sophia, Charlotte

Hello! Brand new to the site... like to so far!

Name: Kaity
Relationship status: Married (Together 9 years; married 5)

How long until TTC: 4 months (May 2013)
Reasons for WTT: we're ready now! waiting until May because my BIL and SIL have given us tubs and tubs worth of baby clothes. Both of their kids were born in March - a boy and a girl - and they waited before finding out gender so we have a lot of neutral clothes up to about 6 mo. My nephew is 6 now and we're still collecting clothes! Hoping to get pg sometime may - aug so the clothes will fit the right season!
How many children would you like: 2-3. We will stop at 2 if we have a boy and girl otherwise will go for 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy! That's all that matters to us!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out

Any names you like?
Girls: 1st- Reagan Lynn; 2nd - Claire Therese
Boys: 1st - Charles Atkins; 2nd - Eli Louis

Filled this out when I first joined a few years ago and its time to update!

Relationship status: Married nearly 8 years, together for 12

How long until TTC: a little under 5 months (hopefully)-- April 2016

Reasons for WTT: We needed to move (check), lose weight (almost check), get our son weaned and STTN (check), allow my hormones to balance after bf'ing and wait for DS to turn 2.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish losing weight! 60 lbs off, 10 to go. Possibly running a half marathon. Also, have a doctor appt in 2 weeks to start getting hormones balanced. They are way over the board and only having a 9 day LP. Its a dealbreaker to trying if its not sorted by April.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy! Would love another boy, DH wants a girl...will be thrilled with either ( just not both lol)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out. No patience to wait

Any names you like? Girl: Claire Therese Lynn. Boy: Calvin John

Filled this out during both of my previous waits and so wanted to again for the third (and definitely final) time!

Relationship status: Married 9 years, together for 13

How long until TTC: 1 year 10 months (December 2018 at the earliest)

Reasons for WTT: We just had a baby 3 weeks ago so in no rush! I would like to wait until DS is 2 before trying. We also have to decide if we want to try for a girl with a third or stop at two!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lots of pregnancy weight to lose. i gained 67 pounds this time...20 is off with 47 to go. DS1 will need to be fully pottytrained, DS2 weaned and STTN, and my hormones balanced after breastfeeding. Would like to do a little bit of traveling between now and then as well (starting with Bora Bora in September!)

3...unless we decide we are done with the 2 we already have ;)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I wanted 2 boys and got them! If we have another I would like a girl (and DH really wants a girl!)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team :yellow: for sure. We found out with DS1, waited with DS2 and I would want to wait again

Any names you like? Girl: Claire Therese Lynn. Boy: .... lets just hope it would be a girl because we have used all the boy names we like!

Name: Rowan
Relationship status: We've been married for two years and together for eight years! <3

How long until TTC: August 2017, so six months. :happydance:

Reasons for WTT: Need to graduate and pass the bar before TTC.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose about 15lbs, quit drinking and smoking completely, focus on eating healthy and fertility foods, get a job once I've passed the bar, and of course save more money.

How many children would you like: Let's start with one and see how it goes, but I'm very open to multiple children.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? My wife has a strong preference. She really wants a boy. Gun to my head, I suppose I would prefer a girl. But I truly mean it when I say I will be over the moon happy just to have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I absolutely want to find out the gender!!!!!!!!!

Any names you like? Yes, we have a whole list of girls and boys names. For me, finding boys names that we both like has been way easier than girl names. No idea why, but I'm way picker about girl's names. I really like my name and my wife's name, so honestly I wouldn't mind little juniors with our names, but we'll see.

Name: Noel

How long until TTC: four months
Reasons for WTT: just overall better timing
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: would love to visit Ireland, or while pregnant
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, for sure!
Any names you like? A few. I'll probably be indecisive until the very last second ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->