Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Stephanie
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: ~4 months
Reasons for WTT: I'm a teacher so I *hope* that baby can come in the summer so I don't need to leave mid-year! Also, I want to make sure I'm ready physically before getting pregnant.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Make sure I'm as healthy as I can be and become more fit!
How many children would you like: Three! Obviously since I'm a bit older, we'd have to have them in quick succession. ;)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I go back and forth depending on the day, so really I don't think I mind.
Finding out the SEX (gender is a societal term and not related to our reproductive organs ;) )or team yellow? I don't like ultrasounds so we won't find out before the birth. :flower:
Any names you like? Yes! Many! I've kept a list since I was in jr. high! Haha. It changes of course but we like nature names, "hippie" names... we're definitely very crunchy (well, me more so than my husband).

Name: Stephanie
Any names you like? Yes! Many! I've kept a list since I was in jr. high! Haha. It changes of course but we like nature names, "hippie" names... we're definitely very crunchy (well, me more so than my husband).

Hi Stephanie! I'm Stephanie :) I would LOVE to hear some of the names you are thinking of! I also love nature names. Like Willow, Hazel, Sparrow, etc. But there aren't many for boys that I like. Let me hear em! xoxo:flower:

Name: Allson
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: We are getting married on September 4th and I will be fertile in the week leading up. I work at a college in Athletics and Student Life so timing would be person to have a due date in the beginning of Summer. That would be ideal but of course you never know!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just making sure I am eating healthy and getting at least 30 mins of activity in a day to get my body ready. And of course continue the good habits through pregnancy!
How many children would you like: I would be happy with 1 but my OH would like 2, which I would also be thrilled with. Time will tell!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't have any extremely strong feelings either way, but for some reason I envision a baby boy.
Finding out the SEX (gender is a societal term and not related to our reproductive organs )or team yellow? Definitely finding out! :)
Any names you like? Yes! They change from time to time but as of right now we like Henry (Hank) William and Vera Hope or Stella Hope.

Name: Bee
Relationship status: Married (just celebrated my third anniversary)

How long until TTC: ~2 years
Reasons for WTT: financial security

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to move out of the deep south and into a state where it snows

How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! I just want a healthy baby

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided! Pros and cons anyone?

Any names you like? Shhhh.... I'm keeping them secret :)

Name: Kat
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: 2 years (but if it happens, it happens) (and I'm so wanting one now!)
Reasons for WTT: saving for a house and fiancé completing job training
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get house, become better with money
How many children would you like: 2/3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy first, then girl (although right now any baby would be perfect)😍
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow I think! Not sure if fiancé will be happy though;) he wants to know!
Any names you like? Really like Tommy, Stephen, Antony, Philip, Kathleen, Joey, Benjamin, Lewis, Harvey, lilly, Alice, Isabella (or just bella) got lots that we've thought of! 🙈😁

Name: Elizabeth, Beth for short.
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: At least 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Well, I just had a baby in December. I want to wait until she is at least one year before trying. I also want to make sure my husband and I are actually working out before going for another. Not to mention, I had 2 babies via c-section 20 months apart, I am a bit afraid to cause problems.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Make sure that my husband and I will work out.. Lose some weight, and plan for a healthier, fitter pregnancy.
How many children would you like: I wanted only 2. I have 2, now I want another. I am thinking 3 will be plenty.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, Girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yep!
Any names you like? I have a nice long list. LOL

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Married (5 years)

How long until TTC: 1-2 months
Reasons for WTT: life! DH has been in school, now he's running for local office...if all goes as planned, we'll get to announce by Christmas.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm doing the Insanity workout program! Trying to keep myself (ironically) sane while I wait. Also drinking all the wine I can until I go off BC. :happydance:

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? BOYS. I'd like one of each, but two boys would be ok.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out ASAP.
Any names you like? William James <3

Redoing this as its been a while since I posted...

Name: Britney
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: About 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Our sons only 4 months
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully buy a house
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love another boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably finding out
Any names you like? For boys I like Landon or Emerson and for girls I like Scarlett, Sloane, Aspen

Name: Danielle
Relationship status: pretty much married, 8 yes going strong lol

How long until TTC: Not really sure. Maybe start trying next year
Reasons for WTT: DD is 13 mos and I don't think I'm quite ready yet. Also I'm still a little nervous due to my experience with dd delivery.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: OH and I may be moving in a few mid so definitely want to be in our new place and settled first. Also want to be as healthy as possible.

How many children would you like: I would love 3. OH not sure if he wants 3. So 2-3..

Do you have a gender preference? I know OH would love to have a little boy. I'd love to have another little girl but I'd be thrilled either way :)

Any names you like? I love the name Colton James or Arlo James for a boy and I've always loved the name Lennon or Lennan for a girl (DH vetoed it last time :( )

Name: Julie
Relationship: Married

How long until TTC: Around 6 weeks

Reasons for WTT: DH and I agreed before we were even engaged that we'd wait until we'd been married a year and a half.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continuing to be as healthy as I can within reason. Also, I'd love to lose a little bit more weight. I've already lost quite a bit, but I'd love to be in my so-called normal weight range (only a few more pounds) by the time we're TTC. Right now, that's going a bit more slowly than I'd like!

How many children would you like: Well, I'd like to have 2, but I'm 36 and hubby's 37, so It might just be one, which I think I could be content with.

When Pg:

Do you have a gender preference: I'm leaning towards girl and I think DH is leaning towards boy.

Finding out the gender or Team Yellow: I would want to find out, but I think DH prefers not to, so it might take some convincing on my part!

Any names you like? It's a secret!

Name: Dominique
Relationship: Married

How long until TTC: About 1.5 months

Reasons for WTT: I had an abdominal myomectomy (fibroid removal) done this past April and have to wait at least six months before TTC in order to allow my uterus to fully heal from the surgery.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 15-20 lbs., eat healthier and start taking Prenatal vitamins.

How many children would you like:
I've always wanted 3 children, but hubby wants 2. We'll see how it goes, lol.

When Pg:

Do you have a gender preference: I've always wanted a boy 1st, but hubby never had a sister and is praying for a little girl to spoil, so at this point, whatever the Lord blesses us with is alright with me.

Finding out the gender or Team Yellow: I want to find out as soon as possible!

Any names you like?
Zoe for a girl, Lucas for a boy.

Name: Bee
Relationship status: Married (just celebrated my third anniversary)

How long until TTC: ~2 years
Reasons for WTT: financial security

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to move out of the deep south and into a state where it snows

How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! I just want a healthy baby

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided! Pros and cons anyone?

Any names you like? Shhhh.... I'm keeping them secret :)

Hi Mrs. Bee!
We tried to find out the gender when I was pg with our daughter but she just wouldn't show us. So we stayed team yellow til the end. Cons: everything yellow and mint green, some items are really hard to find unisex. Pros: everything can be used for our next child no matter what gender, hub said one of the best moments was walking out into the waiting room and announcing "it's a girl!", the surprise is so exciting.

Hi! This is me:

Name: JoJazie
Relationship status: happily married 4 yr

How long until TTC: October 2016
Reasons for WTT: health insurance needs to kick in
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get health insurance, financial security and get down to a healthy BMI
How many children would you like: Twins!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girls! Boys will be super fun too tho. Maybe one of each ;)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided.
Any names you like? Jo and Jazie? Hehe. Don't know yet

Name: Nicole
Relationship Status: In a new relationship, but known him for quite some time.
How long until TTC: 2018 and beyond
Reasons for WTT: just started dating
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: be together for 1 year or more, get healthy, be financially stable.
How many children would you like: 1-2. But twins and triplets run on my family side.

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference: We both want a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definetly finding the gender out.
Any names you like: For a girl yanamaria, yolanda, desideria. As our baby will be half hispanic and half caucasian.

Name: Rachel
Relationship status: married 1 year September 26 2016 dated 4 years before marriage

How long until TTC: at least one year unless I convince him otherwise
Reasons for WTT: husband wants more time as a couple
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: updating our house
How many children would you like:2 to 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?boy then girl but fine with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender, I'm not good with surprises.
Any names you like? Caroline or Cheyenne
Kyler (husbands Name is kyle)

Name: Jessica
Relationship status: Dating & loving with someone for over a year

How long until TTC: Until he tells me let's try!!
Reasons for WTT: He wants to finish school first. Yet he has to wait another year before doing so
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get in shape, try to eat healthier, get a full time job & my license
How many children would you like: 2-4

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? Doesn't matter to me. As long as my future babies are healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender. I would love to throw a gender reveal party!

Any names you like? Mavis, Zoey, Sebastian, Lucas

Hi all! a little about me:

Name: Thilini
Relationship status: Happily dating for 5 years

How long until TTC: At least a year .. it may have to be two ... argh
Reasons for WTT: I'd love to have a good amount of work experience before any little ones come along
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We need to be in a better place financially, I'd like to be a fitter, and I need to finally get my drivers license
How many children would you like: 5! But we'd be over the moon to even have one and very grateful for 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love for us to have a girl first and then a boy but I'm sure I'll be happy with whomever we end up with
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. I'm both impatient AND I love to plan
Any names you like?
Girl: Adalia, Arya, Avery, Malia
Boy: Conan, Darren, Raymond

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this site and can't wait to use it as a resource as we start TTC in a few months.

Name: Hillary
Relationship status: Married since June 2016.

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: I want to be on prenatals for 3 months before TTC and want to be married for a few more months first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to lose 5 pounds and get our house more organized before TTC (we didn't live together before we got married so there's still some work to be done!)
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Slightly leaning towards wanting a boy first, only because our LO would have a girl cousin very close in age, and when I grew up with girl cousins close in age I was constantly compared to them and hated it lol.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender for sure! I'm too much of a planner to not find out.
Any names you like? Girls - Amelia, Emmeline, Bridget, Claire, Piper, Zoe
Boys - Everett, Rowan, Sullivan, Graham, Henry, Colin

Name: Prefer not to say!
Relationship status: Engaged, will be married on October 8!

How long until TTC: 4 months
Reasons for WTT: We would like to go on our honeymoon first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Keep healthy, work on changing the spare room from the wedding room to nursery ready.
How many children would you like: 2, possibly 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a boy and then a girl, FH wants wants boys... though almost every female in both our families have girls first!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will find out the gender for at least the first! I probably wouldn't be able to go team green the first go around. Though we might keep it to ourselves.
Any names you like? Everett, Owen, Jett, Everly, Briar, Claire, Norah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->