Give your favorite tip to ladies new to ttc.

1. If you use opk's test twice per day! 11 a.m. & 4 p.m. was best for me.

2. Preseed = :baby: lol. I firmly believe this helped us conceive.

3. Personal opinion here but don't act pregnant when you're not b/c it makes the :bfn: so much worse when you've been acting pregnant for the past 2 weeks- I mean the 2ww isn't a time to go crazy but [at least according to my doc] a cup of coffee or a glass of wine isn't going to make the difference b/w a :bfn: and a :bfp:

4. BBT!!! You learn SO Much about your body that way & it's the only way to actually confirm you have ovulated.

5. Don't use opks as hpts! They are NOT the same.

6. Stay away from bump.com boards - those ladies are MEAN :wacko: :haha:.

Good luck :dust:

stay in bed after bding - don't get up for the loo - just go to sleep.

This just sounds like a recipe for a UTI for me. I can only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before I can "feel" the germs inching up my bladder. LOL.

Im3898- I have stopped participating in fertility friend boards for the same reason. Those women are ...... Deep. I would just rather not.......same women month after month .... Some are nice but a lot are bitter and mean. I feel like women turn to ttc boards for support when no one around them understands what is going on ...... I don't like being involved with forums where I feel bullied for having hope and being broken when af comes. What's the point.

1. If you use opk's test twice per day! 11 a.m. & 4 p.m. was best for me.

2. Preseed = :baby: lol. I firmly believe this helped us conceive.

3. Personal opinion here but don't act pregnant when you're not b/c it makes the :bfn: so much worse when you've been acting pregnant for the past 2 weeks- I mean the 2ww isn't a time to go crazy but [at least according to my doc] a cup of coffee or a glass of wine isn't going to make the difference b/w a :bfn: and a :bfp:

4. BBT!!! You learn SO Much about your body that way & it's the only way to actually confirm you have ovulated.

5. Don't use opks as hpts! They are NOT the same.

6. Stay away from bump.com boards - those ladies are MEAN :wacko: :haha:.

Good luck :dust:

I've read a few bump.com threads while googling and they always turn catty and mean. They were the same way on the wedding boards there. It's the culture. Sad.

stay in bed after bding - don't get up for the loo - just go to sleep.

This just sounds like a recipe for a UTI for me. I can only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before I can "feel" the germs inching up my bladder. LOL.

Me too - I get them really easily and have had them a couple of times now in my 10 cycles ttcing.

I'm using femmecup now though, and feel like I'm not peeing out all the baby batter at least.

Gonnagetabump & DD I completely agree. I actually went to the bump.com offices in NYC a few weeks ago to take a survey for them on their website and even some of the programmers were shocked at how awful the women and moderators were! I'll take my kind, helpful forums where we send each other hope and :dust: any day over that!

I've made overall lifestyle changes (trying to exercise more and eat healthier) but it's so important to keep living your life and not to stress too much during the two week wait. I've definitely had some hard let-downs because of this.

(Oh - and I remember how mean some of the women were on the knot ... I'm sure it's the same on the bump.)

Yes......keep life going. I am in my 10th cycle ttc .... And last cycle I was broken to bits and pieces when I got af!! So instead I started planning a 7day cruise in september 14.....secretly hoping I have to reschedule because of pregnancy ...... Or having a newborn.......but till then.

Electricat your chart looks to be going triphasic! Good luck!

Definitely keep life going, which I'm working on after 2 chemical pregnancies within 6months. Ugh but I'm doing alright, getting myself started in a yoga class and trying to focus on what I eat as I used to be a junk food person and that hasn't worked while ttc LOL SO a healthy diet is definitely on my list of dos. The more u think about what ur eating, the less your thinking about ttc! Its a good little trick of the mind. Also pre-seed lubricant and mucus relief (expectorant only) will help the little swimmers survive longer and make it to the cervix. I don't get much of my own EWCM so this is good for those of u who don't either. Ur natural CM could be killing his sperm before they get to your cervix and the preseed and mucus relief can aid in that. We love it! Well I hope this helps someone out there! And yes, hips at an angle for about 15-20mins will most definitely help give the little swimmers a boost into the right direction! No harm done in trying it out!

Aidensmommy I had 2 chemicals in four months then caught with dd. It'll happen xxx

Aidensmommy I had 2 chemicals in four months then caught with dd. It'll happen xxx

I hope so! I'm getting nervous there may be another issue in unaware of because my chemicals were the past 2 months! I don't get how it can happen to me 2 months in a row! It makes me scared to try for my Christmas bfp but I'm going to give it a go. I won't give up that easy! Lol it was such a tease and so heartbreaking two months in a row. Well u know exactly how I feel..uve been there. Thank u for the support! =)

Try not to test before 15dpo. Most women have chemicals but don't know it because they don't test early to see. Hope that helps xxx

Ya I know lol. I only have a 12 day lethal phase anyways so I usually wait until the day before. My doctored warned me of that but my compulsive self can't help it! Lol it did make me feel better when I was told alot of women have them and just don't know because they didn't test like I did bcuz it showed me how common it really was. I never even heard of a chemical until I had my first 2months ago. I've learned soooo much since ttc #2 and I owe alot of that to u ladies! I did promise myself that I would not test until the day of my missed period. It'd be too much to get my hopes up again right before Christmas..i have good feelings for the holidays tho. My o date is suppose to be thanksgiving, that's my good sign LOL! FINGERS CROSSED!!

Mine is supposedly at the end of the month but il just wait and see!!! two years ago today my daughter was conceived! lol!

Make friends on BnB...they'll keep you sane and have lots of good advice!

100% agree on everything said in this thread!

Things I will add..

*Try not to stress and symptom spot (yep I know its easier said than done lol)

*Relax!! My 2nd took 5yrs of ttc wich I will admit I turned it to a obsessive charting,temping nut lol it was depressing and I never realized how stressful I was making it for myself every single month and finally at my wits end the month of Oct 2009 I was giving up completely no charting,temping,etc nada....that was the month I conceived my now 3yr old!.....now I need to remind myself of all this as I go into cycle 3 lol

*Do not let BFN's and AF bring you down...Always look at each new month/cycle as a fresh start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->