Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

A few things can cause non mc bleeding- irritated cervix, sch, and the lovely category of "unexplained" bleeding. I had 2 sch with my son and bled a lot for the whole first tri.
So exciting to have a firm scan date!!! Can wait to see pics!!!

Oh no mama bunny! I hope your other announcements go as planned.

Since I can't get my Doppler for a bit I'm using the app I used on my phone with my son to see how long it takes to pick up a heart beat. I started yesterday and I'm going to do every 1-2 days until it picks something up. :)

Okay does anyone know how to make a facebook page?

I can make one if we would all like that- it can be made secret so no one other than group members can see what it written there (or even see the group)

Since I can't get my Doppler for a bit I'm using the app I used on my phone with my son to see how long it takes to pick up a heart beat. I started yesterday and I'm going to do every 1-2 days until it picks something up. :)

Ooh what app is that? When did you first detect the hb?

With my son I don't know. I didn't get the app until I was already like half way through my pregnancy haha. It's called my baby beats or something like that and it actually works pretty well. Obviously not as well as a Doppler but I could always find my sons heartbeat. :)

My headache is finally going away and my stomach still feels off, but now it feels like gas which is oddly reassuring. My boobs look huge, starting to bust out of my bras lol. And no more green stuff when I wipe so I'm just going to say it was a gross piece of CM that worked itself out and keep having faith that this baby is my rainbow.

Gotta love being off work for the holidays...I've taken a nap every day since Saturday! It's my favorite time of the day lol.

I'm noticing that some smells are bothering me that didn't used to. Wondering if it's a precursor to some morning sickness that will be starting. Or just because my head has been hurting. Guess we shall see.

What app is that?

to do so I need to be friends with at least one of you on FB- I can't make a group without adding someone to it (i don't count lol)- so if someone can PM me I will add you as a friend then make the group. :)

You know I've always been sensitive to smells, so I can't tell if it's any different. Still have the MS though. I thought I was going to puke during a movie I saw tonight, but thankfully no. Add to that I was cramping, too! No blood when I got home and peeked, but that was one uncomfortable movie. A great movie, but very uncomfortable!

Kind of unhappy with my GP. I'm still burning when I pee in the mornings after getting a UTI at the beginning of November, but now he's just blaming it on the pregnancy even when I had it before the pregnancy. I think I'm just going to go into a walk-in clinic and if they won't do anything I'll suck up the wait and go to the ER. I just have this feeling I've been left with a hint of an infection and since it's not just me I have to worry about I want this GONE!

to do so I need to be friends with at least one of you on FB- I can't make a group without adding someone to it (i don't count lol)- so if someone can PM me I will add you as a friend then make the group. :)

I'll send you my info in a msg on here!

Merry Christmas guys! I've been so tired and hungry all day and ate way more stuffing than I normally would have so I think it's safe to say my little bean in thriving today. I'm looking forward to just curling up in bed with the hubby and watching a movie or something. Hope you had a great day!

Oh and Lavender I would definitely find a new doctor! That's insane. If you can, try drinking a lot of cranberry juice. Or you can take cranberry supplements. They are safe during pregnancy, I checked when I was pregnant with my so. My do for just said not too take them for more than a week. Hope that helps. :)

Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas ladies! hope you all had a lovely day yesterday :) It took me ages to find this thread since we have been re-homed lol xx

The green snot mucous when wiping is prob normal. I remember having had that with baby#1. I would also say as long as it isnt super dark green - and more a light green or yellow green then I wouldnt worry. Also, if you are brave enough to smell it - that can help too. IT should have minimal smell if normal. If super foul smelling and it continues, then def mention it to your doc.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday. I have been under the weather with a sinus infection. Been toughing it out since Christmas Eve, blowing my nose like crazy and using a humidifier at night. I have been eating more than usual and pretty thirsty so hoping this lil bunny bean is growing! Just noticed one of my BnB besties found out she is pregnant! I'm so excited for her and will have to direct her to this thread to join us :happydance:

Wishful, that's what I said haha. I have to go shopping today and I really don't want too, and then tomorrow we leave to go see my husbands side of the family for 3 days. It will be the longest car ride we have taken with my son, and it's only 4 hours. It will also be the only car ride we have taken with him that is over an hour long since he was 7 months old, and that one didn't go so well. So I'm kind of worried. :(

I'm six weeks today :) and I GEt an ultrasound in five days !!! I can't wait but I'm still nervous!"I'm getting there ladies I'm two weeks past all of my MCs . I just hope I don't gave an blighted ovum.

FX for a healthy bean at your ultrasound amanda! So glad you've made it as far as you have and wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->