Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

GL Amanda and jandj. For car rides we try to plan to leave at nap then keep a big bag of toys so we can hand them back as needed, sometimes in rapid succession. Also loads of snacks to pass back as well. GL!

So I took these just for fun. The first response was slightly disappointing because I got the rapid one not the early one so the ink distribution is different. But still good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
This ones really awesome though, so dark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow that second one is fabulous!!!

JandJ you're making me want to poas again! I haven't used a frer yet, wish I had some!

I had to share my results from a Drug Mart $1 cheapie I bought and used Christmas day, which would be 14DPO and a day after :af: was due :happydance:

Attachments

• 20141226_211320-1.jpg
    20141226_211320-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
MB - I knew things looked good for you! Congrats to anyone who made it here over Christmas. I was offline over the holiday taking a break while I waited for :af: to go away. I'm so glad to come back to all this good news! December was truly a magical month for so many. Hopefully there's plenty of magic and leftover lucky :dust: for January. :hugs:

Hey Ladies,
Hope you all had a great holiday. I don't have an appointment yet. Since my husband is military I have to do some intake with other woman pregnant to get prenatals and my first appointment will be on a piece of paper they give me. The intake is January 7th. seems so far away!

Hi ladies :) I set up the Facebook page- but since it is set up as a secret page if you would like to be added I will need your fb name- so if you would like to join just pm me your name and I will add you :) :)

Hi guys! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner is always my fave. Good thing I had Thanksgiving, because Christmas dinner made me super sick lol. Hope everyone is doing well. 16 more days til my first appointment!:happydance:

Hi guys! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner is always my fave. Good thing I had Thanksgiving, because Christmas dinner made me super sick lol. Hope everyone is doing well. 16 more days til my first appointment!:happydance:

sorry you didn't get to enjoy your Xmas dinner, I have been having a lot of diarrhea. My first pregnancy I had severe morning sickness my whole time being pregnant. I had to be hospitalized my first tri. I hope I don't have that issue this time around. I am always nausea though

Pnuts me too! My bm usually get softer and grosser (for lack of better term) right around af time. Today that's finally subsided thank goodness!

Hi ladies :) I set up the Facebook page- but since it is set up as a secret page if you would like to be added I will need your fb name- so if you would like to join just pm me your name and I will add you :) :)

I sent my info the other day :thumbup:

I'll try again! Should work now I guess I didn't fill in the subject line last time so it never sent :dohh:

So I had got my bf a book as part of his Christmas gift, it's called something like "Dudes Guide to Pregnancy: It Takes Balls". It's a humorous, straight to the point book we saw at the mall while I was browsing books for me and got a good laugh from it. To my surprise he started reading it! Makes me feel good :hugs:

Hi Ladies!! :) hope you all had a great christmas! There sure is a lot to catch up on when you miss a few days! So happy to see so many great test results and new ladies :) the Facebook group sounds like a great idea :)

MamaBunny, I'm in Canada so it's a rexall(drugstore) brand test. I didn't know they got that dark!

Hello ladies! How is everyone? Did everyone have a lovely Christmas?
Bug222 I have sent you a pm :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"