Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Mine was great lii24...@ mamabunny - well good I'm glad he read it :) that is a great idea for the father to be
Some new things going on with me is a lot of nausea when I wake up and eat, it sucks so bad!! My bf also doesn't understand that im pg and emotional BC everything is evidentially about him and I'm starting to lose my patience with him. He don't care when I get sick or anything and he gripes when I do anything like I cleaned the house the other day and I should only do ur when he's not there I guess.I feel like a child around him BC everything I do he is starting to say SOMETHING about it!!

Oh no amanda I'm sorry your feeling like that :hugs: Trust me I KNOW the frustration! You should read my most recent thread... Just try to relax, I know it can be difficult. YOU should be most important right now!

Bunnys right: no drama is more important than your LO so just get namaste in life so you don't pass on any stress.

@ mamabunny- thanks for the reply I'm just getting stressed and have none to talk to. I will read ur thread.
@sass- u have inspired me BC u are right nothing side matters right now. I really don't want the baby to be stressed.

Amanda me too! Super duper stressed at home with my bf and I have no one to vent to really. And now that I'm pregnant it's in overdrive.

Here's the link to my "vent" thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ent-conceived-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas! Sorry to hear about the ladies who are experiencing stress :hugs: Now's the time to focus on you and your little one, so definitely don't be afraid to set boundaries and put your needs first for a while.

Afm, mostly uneventful the last week but just yesterday started getting some major nausea. No vomiting so far, thankfully, and very happy I got to enjoy the Christmas feasts first :thumbup: Hopefully holiday weight gain will keep the bean satisfied until morning sickness settles down.

First ultrasound on Friday. Can't wait!

Oh and hadn't had a chance yet to report bloodwork results from before Christmas. At 22dpo for my first prenatal visit, hcg was just over 10,500 :happydance: and progesterone was still holding at 26.8. I was told to keep up my same progesterone dosage for now. Hoping that will continue to be enough support.

Deductive I bet you're anxious for Friday! :happydance: Please share any photos you may get! I've never had an us early, always around the 20 week mark. I'm super anxious for my first appointment, I believe it's just with a nurse to go over my health history and such. I can't remember when they first get a listen at the heartbeat but from what I've Googled I'm thinking it won't be until my 12 week appointment :nope: I can't wait to see my docotor. Last time I saw him was in October I believe... my bf was with me and I was concerned because I hadn't conceived quickly like my other two children. He told me to relax and wait til the new year then if nothing had happened he would take the next step and schedule a HSG to check my tubes. I can't wait to share my relief with him (I'm not broken, yay! :happydance:)... and now how scared to death I am (holy crap I'M PREGNANT!) :haha:

Deducticemom- I know u are very excited about ur first us!!! I'm excited about mine too its on Wednesday :) I hope and pray its not an blighted ovum. I am feeling the same way very nauseated especially when I wake up and after supper. I'm almost going insaine for the wait till my us..

Deducticemom- I know u are very excited about ur first us!!! I'm excited about mine too its on Wednesday :) I hope and pray its not an blighted ovum. I am feeling the same way very nauseated especially when I wake up and after supper. I'm almost going insaine for the wait till my us..

Looks like we are just about in sync amanda! Definitely let us know how it goes Wednesday. I would be very appreciative to know what to expect! And of course any pictures you are willing to share would be a delight :thumbup:

Hopeful, it's a popped tiny blood vessel in your bum haha. I had the exact same thing two days after I found out and freaked right out. I asked the doctor and he said it was too little blood for a hemmoroid he said I would have freaked out way harder if it was a popped hemmoroid. Apparently they let out quite a bit of blood. But he said that at this stage in pregnancy all of your little tiny blood vessels get swollen a little and are very easy to pop!

Fyi I think this happened to me today too. I have been very constipated the last couple days what with travel and holiday food etc. Finally had a small bowel movement with a lot of effort today (sorry tmi) and when I just went to the bathroom again saw some gross yellowy mucus with some red stringy bits in it. Guess it could be something else too, but hopefully nothing serious. I investigated but couldn't find any more in vaginal area. And now my bottom's feeling a bit tender.

I have my us on Friday too! So anxious and scared. Really hoping they see something this time. This 10 day wait has been tough.
Hope everyone's christmas was good. My BIL came with a sick baby so now my baby's sick and I think I'm getting it too. Ugh. Now I can't tell my ms from this sickness. And I'm terrified I'll get a fever that will vaporize the baby (happened to my FIL's gf back in the day cause she doesn't take meds). I'm taking acetometiphan but what about overnight?

Sass - if you're that worried about it, maybe you can set an alarm to go off every six hours? Not ideal to disrupt your sleep as you need all you can get to recover. But it's better to lose a little sleep than to stress. FX you and your baby feel better soon

And now I'm upset because I'm spotting. I can't tell whether it's coming from my cervix or my actual vagina. I'm hoping it's just because me and the hubby had sex last night.

Om gosh ten hours till my us...I'm sooo scared!!! Ill let everyone know good or bad.my heart says its OK..seems like god is comforting me :)

Good luck Amanda. And I think my spotting must have just been from sex because I'm pretty sure it's gone now.

GL amanda! :hugs:

Jandj glad the spotting went away. Tell that man to go easy on ya! :laugh2:

So yesterday we went to dinner with his dad and grandparents. I put on my fave skinny jeans and had a huge muffin top. It was really digging into my lower tummy and very uncomfortable. My shirt accentuated it as well. It's kind of that awkward stage where you don't look pregnant, don't feel pregnant, but feel very fat and bloated and some clothes just don't work :nope: I tried a slim shaper thing on my midsection then ended up removing that, changing my shirt and using a hair band through the button hole of my pants and around the button. It totally ruined my evening and I was nearly in tears during the drive to the restaurant as my bf assured me I looked beautiful :cry: I need to stock up on leggings/yoga pants and sweatpants :thumbup:

I'm still carrying 15 lbs I put on w dd so my clothes are roomy already. But with her I really did put on a lb every week during the first tri and two a week during the second. It was crazy, but I delivered a big, healthy baby. I lived in long nursing tanks, leggings and open cardigans.

So excited for you, amanda! Can't wait to hear how it went!

AFM, still experiencing a lot of nausea but so far still no vomiting (I'm on day 4 now). Anyone who's done this before, what was your experience with morning sickness? When did you first feel it, when did vomiting start (if ever), when was it at its worst, and when did it trail off? Apparently there's a strong family history of severe morning sickness, but I am hoping since it hasn't been too bad so far that I will have a more mild case :nope:

Also, any tips on how to manage? I have to work so that's made it more difficult, but I've been having some success with acupressure during the car ride (DH drives, thankfully), eating small bites of food semi-continuously (and only eating what I feel like, as much as possible), and having hot tea in the morning to settle my stomach. Any other miracle cures or unique tricks? Hoping morning sickness won't make me miss out on all the excitement of this time (of course, it is helping to distract from my worry...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->