Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Also, sorry if this is a weird one but has anyone else noticed little white specks/flakes in their bra? The first time I saw it I thought I had dropped some crumbs in there, but this time I can see that's definitely not it. It also doesn't really look like dried skin (the little bits are too hard/chalky) but it seems way too early to be colostrum (and also I haven't seen any actual liquid, just the flakes). And I only seem to be finding it on one side so far (weirdly, the side that is less sore). Any ideas or similar experiences?

Omg been in tears ever since my us!!!!
So they did do an us on me and I'm measuring 6 weeks and 6 days!! I knew it I knew I ovulated on thanksgiving!! So guess what!! There was a good little heart beat there too!! They said they didn't measure this time but it was really good I seen it and watched it. It was the best thing in the world I have ever seen in my life! I have pictures too!!

That's so great Amanda. I'm glad everything went well. And deductive, do you have the little bumps on your areola? Because I do and they secrete this white fluid that's supposed to lubricate your nipples and prevent chafing and when it dries it gets fairly hard and it's like the colour of chalkboard chalk.

congrats Amanda, can't wait to see some pics! My US and first appt isn't for two weeks *sigh*.

JandJ So glad the spotting stopped!!

Hope everyone has a great New Years! The stomach virus hit our household so we are stuck here.

Amanda...that is great news!!

JandJ...glad the spotting stopped! I'm so scared to DTD, not that I am even in the mood lol.

My nausea wasn't so bad this morning, but I waited too long to eat and started feeling it. Then it came back a bit after I ate :shrug: it's very mild, but there. Wondering if it will get worse or this is it? Boobs don't seem quite as sore today, but the nausea is helping me not to panic. They also seem to hurt more as the day goes on. I guess they can't hurt all the time every day, right? My dr said symptoms will fluctuate as your hormones do, totally normal.

Anyone have big plans for new year's? I'm just doing dinner out with my boyfriend and then staying in, maybe a movie or something. Not much of a party person, even unpregnant. I sort of feel like New Years is overrated lol.

Omg been in tears ever since my us!!!!
So they did do an us on me and I'm measuring 6 weeks and 6 days!! I knew it I knew I ovulated on thanksgiving!! So guess what!! There was a good little heart beat there too!! They said they didn't measure this time but it was really good I seen it and watched it. It was the best thing in the world I have ever seen in my life! I have pictures too!!

That's such great news, amanda! Congratulations! I really hope my experience on Friday is just as joyful :hugs:

JandJ, what you described does sound like what I'm seeing. I do have the bumps on my areolas but they haven't gotten any more prominent yet or anything since getting my BFP. But could be that's what it is. I'm not too worried about it, just thought it was a bit odd :shrug:

Super congrats Amanda!
Now that you said something, I looked and have that too deductive. And my books are not done at all today too. So weird.

Thanks so much everyone it means alot. thanks.
Jnj - yes im pretty sure the spotting was from sex and I agree with not so ruff lol ;)
J just wanted to tell y'all that sore nipples with itchy bumps was my very first symptom. I wax worried and wrote a posy about it before my positive test BC I thought it was a Mc complication but It turned out I got pg two weeks after a Mc.and sometimes I have bumpy nipples but they are not good awful tender like they were at three to four weeks . I don't get any discharge tho or any fluids even if i squeeze.

Close up 6w 6d....seen a heart beat

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1420046155603.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1420046155603.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Congrats amanda that's amazing! Aww baby's first picture! !! <3 So happy for you! :hugs:

The only thing I still feel really now is these annoying sore boobs :holly: Oh and the fact that I can sleep a straight 12-14 hours.

I woke up and was having weird orangish discharge, kind of like it was rusty so we went to the hospital because my clinic wasn't open today. Waited five freaking hours just to be told some women spot and if it gets worse come back in. They took blood but I won't get results until Friday. Only good thing that came from it was my ultrasound got moved from the 14th to Monday!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it was probably whatever was leftover from yesterday's bd spotting mixed with some strongly yellow pee. My pee is a fluorescent yellow, thanks to the B vitamin complex

Yeah I have no idea. Atleast I only have two wait 4 days for my ultrasound now!

Can't wait! Hopefully by then I am officially in a real, normal TWW.

I'm so excited to see our little baby. Hopefully everything is okay.

Deductive- something that worked for me first time around was keeping bland good near my bedside to eat before standing up. I liked fig newtons and cereal bars.
Suddenly not feeling morning sickness at all today. Just the upper respitory thing has totally taken over. So nervous for the scan tomorrow.

Ohh fig newtons sound delicious Sass! I'm starving! Jandj so excited for you! Please share any photos you may get! Happy new year everyone :happydance:

not many symptoms today. I'm sleepy but I didn't rest well last night. Sometimes I think I prefer symptoms.

I will definitely share any pictures I get from the ultrasound! :)

not many symptoms today. I'm sleepy but I didn't rest well last night. Sometimes I think I prefer symptoms.

Same here. My symptoms are so mild, I hate when they go away!

JandJ...good luck at the dr :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->