Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

That's great to know. I wonder if I can find those here in the US??

oh yes, there are times I pea every 15 minutes then other times just a normal day. Crazy. 3rd trimester is the worse. I couldn't sleep at all towards the end because I was up so much to use the restroom.

Hi ladies! I have been following along since our BFP in December, just haven't posted anything yet.

I am 6 wks tomorrow and have an ultrasound on Wednesday this week. Just curious is any of you ladies have been having stomach cramps at all? I seem to have gone from constipation for a couple days to having stomach cramps with some diarrhea (sorry if tmi);( Just wondering if anyone knows if this is normal??

Hi, Iv also been Following too :winkwink: Im 6 weeks tomorrow, I have had some on/off craps and will be seeing the MW on Tuesday and I will have an Early Scan Booked on Tuesday x

NoRi I have read some cramping is normal. I have had that and been having more loose stool/diarrhea rather than solid poo and read that is normal as well :thumbup: I don't get morning sickness (this is my 3rd pregnancy) but apparently the "Hershey squirts" can be considered a form of it. Like vomiting out your bum :rofl:

I've also been having some stomach upset. And I was super constipated but for the last few days it seems like I get nauseous and then I get an upset stomach and go to the bathroom and I'm fine. So I guess that's my morning sickness lol.

I'm definitely noticing my stomach is off. It's not always nausea, but just feels off like I have to use the bathroom even if I just went, not cramping pains though. At least I'm getting a bit more regular though. I'm just embracing it and hoping it means there is a healthy baby growing in there!

And I am like a fart factory. Isn't it lovely how pregnancy gets us to talk about all this great stuff? ;)
Welcome new gals!

Lol, any one else notice that those lovely pregnant lady farts also have a tendency to smell like something crawled up there and died? Because I noticed that with my son and now it's starting again lol.

Luckily we have two fogs so I just try to blame it on them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes I can totally relate, however, I don't blame the stench on anyone... I own it! :laugh2: My partner has been blown away (pun intended lol) by a few I've let rip.

Okay ladies, here it is. Beautiful little peanut. Measuring between 7 weeks and 2 days to 7 weeks and 3 days. So right on track with my ovulation day. Heartbeat was 147 and going strong. Also had a big healthy yolk sac. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
And one from a little farther away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
How amazing JandJ! Glad to hear everything looks and sounds well!

Hey I'm Jenna xxx I got my bfp on 29/12... Had an early sch today confirming I am 8 weeks 2 days with an EDD of 15th August xxx can I join please xxx
I would post a pic but not sure how to on my phone :( xxxx

Yay beautiful jandj!!!
Welcome Jenna!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"