Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

I honestly thought she'd say it's normal, not to worry. I don't know...maybe my dr is overly cautious?

I'm freaking a little though and I swear I wiped and saw some brown. Its exactly how my mmc started last time, plus the past two days my symptoms haven't been as strong. Really scared.

I'm sure that everything is okay. I think you are just psyching yourself out. I have pretty much no symptoms and I just saw my strong healthy baby yesterday. :) if you can't calm down I would suggest either going to the emergency room or peeing on some sticks to ease your mind.

Please let us know what the doc says, wonders! I'm sure everything is fine, but good that you are going to be reassured so soon.

AFM, I guess I've pretty much been off the grid for a while. Morning sickness has me totally out for the count and hiding in bed all day (when I don't have to go in to work), but I think it might finally be getting a bit better. And I am doing my best not to worry about that as a bad sign, lol. It was progressively worse from the very end of 5 weeks up until the end of 6 weeks. My office prescribed me something for when I'm working but the rest of the time I have been trying just to manage. I'm not throwing up thankfully, but just super nauseated by everything and no energy. Food mostly repulses me, but if I don't eat then I feel even worse. I have been living off of mild carbs and lemonade, but it's starting to get a bit old. DH must think I have become one with the bed. I am feeling thankful that I don't currently have a toddler running around needing my constant care.

Plus, to top it off my bad diet and sedentary behaviors (and maybe the meds) have me super constipated :dohh: Nothing better to add to nausea than backed-up intestines and cramps.

But at least I'm feeling really pregnant :winkwink: I am worrying how I'll ever make it until my next appointment without any idea how the little bean is doing, but at this rate I feel he or she must be really living it up in there.

Now if only I could find a way to stop falling asleep at my desk during all hours of the work day...

Deductive I was literally just thinking where you had gone too. Haven't really heard from you since your ultrasound and I was worried about you.

Also, I realized I never got around to posting the promised ultrasound pic. Pregnancy brain...

Here's one showing the entire gestational sac and the embryo, with crown-rump length measured (.58CM, estimated GA = 6w3d). Yolk sac was present but not really visible in this pic.

The ultrasound notes in my patient file indicated 2 possible issues: (1) dermoid cyst on one of my ovaries and (2) uterine size/pregnancy date discrepancy. Anyone had either of these? The tech mentioned the dermoid cyst and that it wasn't an issue but my midwife would discuss it with me at the next appointment. The size/date discrepancy she did not mention at the time, so I don't know if I was measuring larger or smaller than expected (I am guessing larger, because I don't know how much the uterus is really supposed to have grown so early on). Is that anything I should be worried about?

Attachments

• Ultrasound Pic with CRL 1-6-15 (deidentified).jpg
    Ultrasound Pic with CRL 1-6-15 (deidentified).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1
I'm pretty sure I also have a large uterus for the time of my ultrasound. At first my tech was looking around for a twin. From what I understand your uterine size doesn't matter at all as long as the baby is healthy.

I'm all wet and goopey too. I remember it from last time. its so nasty. I also think I smell bad down there while pregnant but my doctors said its just the increased smell and that I smell normal to them, but to me it is downright foul smelling.
My symptoms come and go with each day. Some much worse than others. I think it's just natural to worry. I think I worried hardcore through my 12 week scan, then relaxed a bit til the 20 week, then relaxed to usual levels.
Welcome back deductive! Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. Have you tried sea bands for the ms? Colace tabs worked well for me for constipation.
Your scan pic is great! So nice to see a ctr so early. Sorry I have no clue about the other stuff.

Feeling very relieved! Just got to work, from my dr appointment. She checked me and said my cervix is closed and took a sample of my discharge (the most uncomfortable pap smear ever - wow am I tender in there). I reminded her that I just finished antibiotics and she said that it could have caused a yeast infection, they will get results by Friday or Monday.

Best part...she did an ultrasound, saw my beautiful bean, larger than last week, heart flickering away. :happydance:

Next scheduled appointment is next Friday, the 16th.

Told you you were worried about nothing. And trust me, yeast infections are super uncomfortable you would most likely know you had one. :)

Plus your discharge with a yeast infection generally looks like cottage cheese as nasty as that is.

Congrats jandj!
Welcome Jenna!

Wonders: so glad everything was ok. Yeast infections are common in pregnancy and also with my diabetes so I kept a yeast infection almost 3 months in my last pregnancy. It was horrible.

Also, its good to remember that your mucous plug regenerates if you lose some, so try not to worry about that.

AFM: my dr appointment is in 5 days so excited to see and hear my peanut!! And I'll be honest, a little worried. My fear would be they wouldn't see anything :(

Yeah, it didn't seem yeasty to me either. I've only had one other YI and with that, I just remember I was incredible itchy and irritated down there. Either way, I'll get the results back in a week and I'm pleased baby is still in there growing!

Yay xxx got my first midwife appointment xxx next Friday morning xxx excited

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. We had our ultrasound scan today at what should be 6wk 3days. Tech said I am measuring 6wk 1 day, so very close. Didn't get size (tech did, but she didn't say it out loud), but we could clearly see/hear the heart beat and it was 107bpm. She said everything looked great for this stage! I can't tell you what a relief it is....with the last pregnancy, we had an ultrasound at 11 weeks only to be told no heartbeat was there and to come back 2 weeks later in case the dates were off. So, of course we did and still no heartbeat and the baby was only measuring around 6 weeks. Needless to say, I was very nervous this time around to have the scan done.

I know this isn't a guarantee, but it sure does make me feel better and reassure me our prayers are being answered!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!!!:happydance:

Its not a guarantee but it drops all of us to below a 5% chance and some of us to below a 2% chance. :)

Hi everyone!

I feel like my nausea is coming back a little bit more today. Nothing bad at all, but the past few days I pretty much had none and now I have this weird, sick to my stomach but hungry feeling. Brushing my teeth is getting harder and harder. One of these days I know I will throw up in the sink.

Feeling very wet still, which is fine but noticed the discharge again. Its a yellowy brown color, like thick cm. I'm not going to freak though because a sample has been sent to the lab and I saw my little bean yesterday doing well. Even though I still get nervous about certain things, I'm starting to feel really good about this one.

Hope you all are well! :flower:

We just can't escape the sickness in this house. Currently feeling blah and almost feel like I have strep. Dr. appointment Monday so we will see. My baby is doing better and coming off RSV and an ear infection. And before that we all had the stomach virus. The start of the New Year has kept my whole house sick. Hoping it goes away soon.

I'm in the same boat smiley. It's so rough. And I just can't seem to shake it off at all. I feel like we've been sick forever. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->