Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Congrats Jandj! Great news and beautiful little bean!

I'm so happy. And I really loved the ultrasound tech, he was very attentive and made sure right off the bat that I could see the screen and made sure to tell me everything he was doing and why. He also told me right off the bat that there was a heartbeat before he started checking anything else and that just really put my mind at ease. :)

I'm so happy. And I really loved the ultrasound tech, he was very attentive and made sure right off the bat that I could see the screen and made sure to tell me everything he was doing and why. He also told me right off the bat that there was a heartbeat before he started checking anything else and that just really put my mind at ease. :)

That's great! Last time, I had a tech that was clicking the computer and looking around for what seemed like forever. I finally blurted out, well can you see anything? And she goes, yes. :shrug: everything looked good so it wasn't like she didn't want to give bad news. Very frustrating, glad you had a good experience.

So beautiful JandJ!!!

Thank you ladies! I feel much better knowing all these tummy rumbles(and other rumbles) are normal :rofl: I was worried it was just me....I have had some semi-nausea creep up yesterday and today. Although I don't feel like I am going to be sick, just a queasy kinda feeling I guess.

I am very nervous for the ultrasound this week, praying we are able to see the heartbeat and that everything looks good.

Hope everyone is having a great day today :)

Back to work for me tomorrow and I don't want to go! I was off 2 weeks! Today I felt really good, but I'm thinking (and hoping) that won't last. Curious to see how my fatigue and any nausea will affect me at work. Most of my nausea has been in the evening and first thing in the morning so that's good as far as work goes.

That's great! Last time, I had a tech that was clicking the computer and looking around for what seemed like forever. I finally blurted out, well can you see anything? And she goes, yes. :shrug: everything looked good so it wasn't like she didn't want to give bad news. Very frustrating, glad you had a good experience.

That's exactly how my first ultrasound tech with my son was. I was freaking out the entire time thinking something was wrong. It was horrible.

Hoping I can have a cramp free day today (yesterday was worrisome) and only running to the toilet to pee :thumbup: We got a good amount of snow last night so this morning was a big rush getting my kids to school and into work on time. I managed to grab some snacks to bring with me, thankfully, because my stomach started grumbling like mad as soon as I got in. I was just eating my Pop Tart and looked down to grab another piece and it was gone already :sad2:

Another dy in work nearly done and I'm ready for some sleep xxx think I have a lazy baba who just wants me to sleep all the time xxx

Hi ladies!

First day back to work, so far so good I guess. I work in a school but one of my students has gone into the hospital/homebound program for medical reasons so I go to her house twice a week for an hour. This morning was one of my days to go and one of her caretakers was cooking meals for the day and it was really making me sick to my stomach. It finally passed once I left and got some fresh air but now I feel like I can still smell it on my clothes and it grosses me out!

Day 2 of not so strong symptoms, but I guess being nauseated by someone cooking and practically throwing up while brushing my teeth are still signs, right? Definitely not feeling 100% normal by any means.

Ummm, is anyone else very wet down there? It seems to last for a couple days and then go away for a couple days, but I feel wet and I see wet spots on my underwear. I mentioned something to my Dr last time and she said its normal to increase discharge because it is protecting baby, or something like that. I may need to start wearing liners soon. I feel like I wet my pants sometimes!

I remember that from my last pregnancy. I read Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and she referred to it as the "snail trail" :rofl:

Yeah that's totally normal. Sadly it doesn't go away the entire time. I've just kind of resigned myself to the fact that I may have wet underwear forever haha. I don't like it, but wearing liners all the time isn't comfortable either.

I remember that from my last pregnancy. I read Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and she referred to it as the "snail trail" :rofl:

That is hilarious! And gross!

I forgot about that book...I have all these books I want to read, but I'm waiting until my 2nd trimester to allow myself to read them. Or at least my next appointment in 2 weeks!

Ok, I just used the restroom and when I wiped, I got a glob of thick, stringy discharge on the toilet paper, not brown or pink, more yellow. I touched it and it felt creamy. What the heck is that? Should I be concerned?

Id have the Same thing My MW said its Normal... But its weird!!

wonders sounds like the snail trail! :laugh2: I'm sure it's normal as long as it isn't blood tinged, green like infection maybe or have a foul odor. I have creamy CM right now and have noticed it in my panties today. Some days there's nothing :shrug: I had a lot of it later on during my last pregnancy.

I called my Dr because it really freaked me out. They want to see me, I guess to rule out infection. I go first thing tomorrow morning. I'm scared its part of my mucus plug or something.

Better safe than sorry! Glad they are getting you in relatively fast. Keep us updated please :hugs:

I can pretty much guarantee it's normal. If you freak about every tiny thing that happens in the pregnancy you will be freaked out all the time haha. Basic rule of thumb from my doctor was as long as it's not red, green, blue, or brown, there is probably nothing to worry about. Also if it smells gross, but it's good that you are seeing the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->