Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

It is normal. Being pregnant can be tough and really hurt at times. It's just part of the process.

Glad to see everyone is doing well. I'm still nausea all the time. I had to be admitted for me night true to dehydration.

Ooh maternity clothes shopping sounds fun! Any recommendations for a good maternity bra? Preferably a reasonable price. Ive gone without a bra for some time now as none of mine fit but Ive been too ill to go anywhere anyway. I want to go to church this wkend though so I think a bra is necessary :haha:
I was taking a look at this one, actually: https://www.leonisa.com/en/products/super-comfy-everyday-nursing-bra/?F_All=y It looks so similar to the sports bras I'm currently in so I think it'd work, especially since my boobs are still going to be growing and I don't wanna get anything with actual cups yet.

There's two different pregnancy and nursing bra stores on zulily tonight. One closes tomorrow morning and the others open til Wednesday. I'm thinking of getting a few more for myself.

Everything went well at the 12 week scan except the father hurting me that day by telling the same old crap about he doesn't love me or want me :/ I'm trying my best to deal with this BC then he turns around and says he was being silly and wants me. He never comes home as soon as he gets off from work he doesn't come home he's at the neighbors and he stays there till 2 or 4 o'clock in the morning!! He says he feels trapped and needs space??? On the brought side here's my sweet little cutie pie. He looks like him already from a front view :) we seen him move and bounce :) its the cutest thing ever. I'm in love already!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I have been in a terrible mood this whole weekend because it's the weekend that my husband works night shifts through the entire weekend. I just keep telling myself that there's only one more night after this one and then he will be home for 8 days! Yay! I've also just been really stressed out lately because my house is a disaster area and desperately needs a clean plus my husband has been pretty much useless especially when it comes to the animals lately and I'm just getting fed up!

Pnutsprincess, so sorry to hear about your hospital stay..wow can I sympathize! I was in the hospital for a week before they finally gave me my PICC line! Maybe you should look into one? Imo the IV nausea meds work much better than the pill form.

Sass, I love Zulily! Maybe too much lol I need to check that out.

Amanda, sorry to hear you're having issues with your SO...he really shouldnt say those things to you :( maybe you should sit down and have a talk? Glad to hear you got to see your LO, best feeling ever!

JandJ, I feel you on the disaster zone house! Since Ive been dealing with HG and on bed rest I havent been able to do all the normal chores and I know DH is sick of me nagging him but...what can you do? We are growing a child for them, least they can do is pick up a few extra chores in the meantime!

Happy 12 weeks deductive! Happy 13 weeks Sass and smiley! :happydance:

JandJ I totally am feeling the same, not wanting a slew of visitors right away after giving birth. I want that time to be for my SO and I to bond with our baby, for me to try nursing as much as I can as well as my children getting to meet and bond with their new sibling. Plus, I will need and want to rest. As of now I'm only wanting my SO with me for delivery, close family is welcome during labor but when it gets close I just want him and likely my sister to videotape the birth.

Sass it sounds like you're experiencing the "snail trail" :laugh2: I read about it in a funny pregnancy book and remember dealing with it as well.

Amanda I'm sorry your SO is being so insensitive and mean :hugs: Focus on you and baby and try not to let him bring you down. I agree, perhaps a talk is in order? I had a lot of difficulties with my SO in prior weeks so I can definitely relate. Hang in there!

Here I am in some of my new maternity purchases. I love them, so comfy! I was comparing my belly from late evening vs. morning but don't see much difference :shrug:

2015-02-09_08.40.46.jpg

That's you bunny?! You look like you could be a maternity model!
Sorry for the trouble with the men! I got in a tiff with mine once over the weekend too. Rahr! When will men learn not to cross a pregnant lady?
So got the dna back today. We're good on 13, 18, and 21 and its a girl! We're so surprised. This is like the exact opposite pregnancy from my first girl. So weird!

I'm SO anxious to see what our baby will look like! Here's my OH and I when we were babies:
446d7209-7f37-49d6-b5df-4b97422c41b6.jpg

My OH's mom called me yesterday. I decided to answer. Earlier that day she had informed me of local students that needed volunteers for ultrasound and of course I was definitely interested! I had messaged the lady regarding it but haven't heard back yet. His mom was just checking on that.

Theeeeen she was like
"So when's the date for YOUR ultrasound? When are they doing that?"

"Um, that's not until at least 20-22 weeks I believe. I don't have a date yet."

"Oh, so that won't be until like April. Well I gotta make it to that."

I thought to myself, 'Uh we don't even know if we are having anyone at that appointment with us' but I was just like "Yeah... ok". Moving on. Then she asked me if I have been getting any of the tags she's posted me in on these Facebook garage sale sites for baby stuff. I said I did get one for like a swing or something but wasn't sure if certain group restrictions allowed non-members to view things even when tagged in it. She went on about how she saw all this stuff, a stroller, swing, a bundle with a bath tub and other items for cheap, etc. I just let it all roll off my back and just responded with "Yeah. Ok. Wow, nice. Cool. Mmhmm".

It just doesn't irritate me anymore like it did weeks ago and I'm glad. I know what my OH and I have discussed or/and are planning on doing so that's all that matters to me. Him and I will go look at baby items and make our registry and whatnot, then after the BaBy-Q we can decide where we want to save some money or cut corners with used items or go purchase new items we still need :thumbup: I see no need to start buying all this stuff right now when we are in the middle of renovations to make room for everything and our baby.

So I put on another new top this morning and when I went to remove the tag it said 'Nursing' :saywhat:
20150210_081212.jpg
I would've never thought! It's super comfy and I can definitely use it after the baby is born.

Got my Materniti21 results! Completely unexpectedly early as she told me it'd be 10 days to 2 weeks and it's been just a week!

Great news!

All negative for the trisomies and It's a GIRL!!! I knew it!

Eeeeeeeek!!! So the lady I messaged yesterday responded today and included the consent form for me to sign as well as my doctor for the ultrasound volunteer position! I have never and figured would never ever have a chance for an early ultrasound so I am super excited! I had to email what I assume is the course director at the campus, giving her my information, and am awaiting a response to hopefully schedule an appointment! :happydance:

Awesome sass and wonders! Congrats :)

Amanda-I am sorry your SO is being so ridiculous right now. I would def. think a talk is in order, hopefully it will help. And I agree focusing on you and baby is most important right now.

How has anyone been feeling lately?

I am the same, nausea off and on but seems less often than the last several weeks. Still having nose bleeds. I cannot wait for Friday to get here!! Then we will find out if all is well with baby and can finally share the news with our families! Oh I can't wait:happydance: Saying my prayers that things are okay and baby is healthy in there!!

I am eagerly awaiting an appointment on Friday too, nori! We are having our 12-week NT ultrasound that day. Hoping baby's development is continuing smoothly, nothing comes up as worrisome, and maybe we'll even get a hint at baby's sex :happydance:

Still having nausea here, but I think (fingers crossed) that I may have made it over the peak. The last week or so has been slightly less bad, after a couple of weeks that were worse. I am still taking the zofran at least once a day, but I seem to be able to make it without the afternoon dose sometimes. Really hoping that in a couple of weeks this perpetual nausea will be a distant memory.

On the plus side, constipation is way better (my digestion is pretty close to "normal" now) and I think I might be slightly less tired (although I still get sleepy at certain times of day, usually after eating). Overall, it's been a little less of a struggle to get through each week. Hopefully that will continue improving as I move into the second trimester.

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow but it will be a boring one. He's not even going to try to find the heartbeat so it will literally be reviewing my blood work and leaving I think. Blech.

That stinks JandJ. I had that kind of appointment at 8 weeks. 10 weels I had a full exam and heard the heartbeat. 14 weeks another appointment and heartbeat. When do you think you'll have a scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->