Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Guys, guys.. There's 5 days until my ultrasound day! Gah! I can't wait!

Ah JandJ how exciting! I'm so jealous I don't even have mine scheduled :nope: Can't wait to hear about it!

Not too much longer JandJ!
I have my anatomy scan tomorrow! I think deductive mom does too! I'm such a bundle of nerves, praying for a healthy happy baby!

Oh and lavender. From what I read that thicker part on the outside of the sac on the let side of your photo is the placenta. And that's why I wanted more pictures to compare too because from reading the actual study and stuff I think that an abdominal one is the right way and a vaginal is reversed. Even though everyone keeps telling me that's wrong. But of all the ones I have seen the placenta was on the correct side in an abdominal but not in a vaginal. It's weird.
Ah so that's where it is! I was thinking either there or the top right. I'm obviously no tech haha.

Yay for the final ultrasound countdown! How exciting! :happydance:

Not too much longer JandJ!
I have my anatomy scan tomorrow! I think deductive mom does too! I'm such a bundle of nerves, praying for a healthy happy baby!
Ahh good luck ladies! My private 3D scan is also tomorrow! It'll be so nice to have a peek at our girl again. DH is excited! :)

I'm so freaking excited! 12:30 on Monday can not come soon enough!

Good luck with the scans ladies! Hoping to see some photos!

JandJ I'm super excited for you! (and a wee bit jealous lol)

18 weeks today! I have an appointment this afternoon and HOPING they schedule my gender ultrasound...
20150401_074447.jpg

Scan went well! I posted a ton of pictures in my journal but here is the profile one :) We were there for over an hour trying to get the proper measurements because baby was so wiggly!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1427908094437.jpg
    FB_IMG_1427908094437.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
I love how much they look like babies. Im so jealous, Monday can't come soon enough.. :(

It will be here before you know it J!
Is this your anatomy scan too? I loved how long it was. I could stare at him all day.

I've been delinquent, but I did have my anatomy scan on Wednesday too. We were able to determine it's a girl! That's what we've been guessing all along, but it's nice to finally be more certain (I know even ultrasound isn't 100%!).

She was head down and surprisingly cooperative for her pictures - she even looked right at the ultrasound wand at one point so we saw her face on screen :happydance: The only thing she didn't want to show us was her little feet. The tech had to jiggle my belly several times to get a shot of them both. Everything was looking great with her development. They estimated her at 19w3d (just 1 day ahead from my O date) and 10oz.

Good luck on your appointment on Monday, JandJ! I know you can hardly wait.

Attachments

• Anatomy scan deidentified 4-1-15.jpg
    Anatomy scan deidentified 4-1-15.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
So cute deductive! Congrats!
GL tomorrow jnj!

Can't wait to hear all about your scan JandJ!!!

...and hoping you share photos!

My scan went great as far as I know haha. Baby was healthy and kicking and squirming around in there. I was watching as he was taking the measurements, the only ones that kind of concerned me were the babies head was 4 days ahead, and my cervix was only 3.9 cm long. I'll go over the results with my doctor tomorrow so I'll know for sure if there is anything to worry about. Here's the two good pictures I got. Baby has their back turned in one of them so the other is way better haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Another picture. Not as good though because baby decided to turn their back to us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
And.... It's another beautiful boy! We are so excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful pics J and Deductive! Welcome to team blue J!
Mama you look sooo adorable. You always look so nice and put together in your pics. I still look ill, lol. I can't believe our babies are mangoes now, so big!

Aww thanks macy! I always take a photo right before leaving for work in the morning. I definitely rock sweatpants and t-shirts at home and am lucky if I pull myself together on weekends :laugh2: I read somewhere that at 19 weeks baby is TEN INCHES in length now, head to feet! Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->