Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Hey spicyorange :hi: I recall seeing you on many other threads!

My boobs were SUPER sore from the time right before I got my :bfp: up until a couple weeks ago but they seem a bit sore again though not nearly as excruciatingly sore as before. I have noticed some dried skin perhaps on my left nipple, no actual visible leakage. I tell my OH I now have pepperoni nipples :rofl: Oh, and I noticed the other day that the areola on my left was a bit swollen/puffy looking but I think that went away.

Hi all! I'm back! Hope the beans are all doing wonderfully! I'm currently on cd 54 with no af in sight and feeling very prego in spite of the lack of BFP...

Hey querida! What does your dr say about this? Mine won't let me go over 35 days without tons of testing

Sass - I haven't been either my gp or my ob in a few months, but the ob said as long as I was having a period every calander month (having just come off Mirena in November after 6 years) that I don't need to worry to much. This is the first time I ever completely missed a month. But AF came this morning. Too bad her arrival wasn't also the departure of these prego symptoms. I will start temping tomorrow (if I can find my thermometer) and am thinking of starting the vitex to see if it regulates my crazy cycles..

I'd give a call and let them know you missed a month. Just to show you what a dork I am, I'm still in disbelief over kim kardashians missed placenta accretia and it just makes me think it really could happen to anyone. Not specifically that per se but something that could cause extended infertility like it has has her.

Sass I'm very uneducated on celebrity stuff, but you're right about that. I have an ob apt with my ob's new practice partner's substitute. The nurse didn't want to schedule me. She seemed to think that all I wanted was a urine pt. Umm NO. I want bloods and an u/s, and something to start my period if I'm actualy not prego. The nausea is getting worse. I messed up my FF app somehow.. All my previous months look crazy. But as irregular (and progressively longer) as my cycles have been, I'm not too worried.

Hi, spicyorange! Welcome! And nice hearing from you again, Querida. Hope you get things figured out soon about your wacky cycle.

Also, thanks everyone for sharing your wacky breast changes. The midwife wanted me to come in just to check the red spot/lump I had and she didn't see anything concerning (as expected). She guessed it was a blocked duct, which was what I had concluded too. So hopefully things will settle down as my colostrum production evens itself out. Glad to know my body's gearing up for baby :thumbup:

Had my ultrasound today!

Qy8_ZY7VbQO5ZW7Htx4uyL0oalvaZLHCOk5fPrtAnzI=s197-p-no
3Q4U7WHMNd-gIi3UuQeM84kcgAuSP4zoFHusfSzMUK0=s197-p-no
M20zNso6E_SYBbDV6vAHUGzVdVoQ3VTeNTXZotO97lM=s197-p-no
83nd4EktJpRj2BNbIsWT53K55yyJQ3-hKL-PQ1e6Qi8=s197-p-no
Gkh0u3MgN6PKKZieWqhwjVxQg5G6GpGWD_QJZgZc7ks=s197-p-no
FXaU5BhI4_RxYCiMgl_W_qk646iqgHcorAHiWmRr0j4=s197-p-no
9hgOywqt15LHBymuvOOuE8fgmaLu2PmNhvxk7_0QoyI=s197-p-no
vLZ4jJVYsChVT-MIdBxXp69q7hd6KWWhTaT7wL-qGu4=s197-p-no

Baby was active and everything looks perfect! Was not shy and we got a few good money shots on photo! We are keeping the gender hush-hush until later this evening after we surprise the grandparents and great grandparents :happydance: The tech did mention that baby is measuring nine days ahead so either I conceived earlier that I thought or I have a bit larger baby :wacko: I did great and managed NOT to cry during the appointment... except for when we found out the gender. My OH was bawling, it was precious! We are absolutely in love!

I forgot to update ladies!! Here's yesterday's FMU with EPT brand. It's official, I'm FINALLY prego!!! SO exciting!!!

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
I'm so scared to take another test and see a bfn instead of a darker bfp!!! AHHH!!!!

Congrats, Querida! Let us know when you re-test.

And congrats mammabunny for your special ultrasound experience :thumbup: Sounds like it was a lovely moment with your OH.

So it's not a whole lot of progression, but it's there, and much clearer irl than on screen. I'll be taking my last blue dye tomorrow and hoping to see an even better line. Then I'll get a couple frer over the weekend and take my digi sometime next week. :happydance: I know there's a lot of negativity about blue dye tests and their evap lines, but I'm confidently PUPO. (pregnant until proven otherwise) :haha:

Attachments

• untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
Congrats Quierda!

Mamabummy-love the video-very cute :)

How is everyone doing/feeling these days?

I am doing well, I can't complain-feel pretty good overall. Just getting bigger every day lol We are finishing up our registry, prepping for our babymoon later this month and trying to gear up for the big move (hopefully by the end of June).

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

I think I'm about 4-6 weeks into this pregnancy, based on the progression of my symptoms. I will be very glad for my prelim scan though, for an ultrasound confirmed EDD. Right now, I'm thinking I'll be due mid-late January..

progression 4-25 to 5-1

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled (7).jpg