Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

I wanna show y'all my crazy belly!! The white bra is from early February before my lmp. The two tone is from the week in which I first started taking tests, but before my faint lines.

Attachments

• untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
This is just a few minutes ago!! AND I WEIGH LESS THAN I DID IN THE GREEN BRA PICS!! The one with my hand on my belly is where a clear line is between my new hard and round belly and my lower ab flab. My abdomen between my pelvic bone and belly button seems harder and is QUITE sensitive to pressure, my entire stomach (excepting the flab flap) is rounder... IDK what to think about this..

Attachments

• untitled (10).jpg
    untitled (10).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • untitled (13).jpg
    untitled (13).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
I can't afford any more tests right now. But I have an apt scheduled for the 26th. Hopefully everything looks good. We are still bd JIC but I really hope this is it and not just hormones and tests playing a nasty trick on me..

23 weeks today!

2015-05-06_09.03.58.jpg
IMG_20150506_083054.png

Got two response emails and I have volunteer scans on May 19th at nearly 25 weeks and also June 3rd at 27 weeks! The June scan offers a DVD of the scan along with a CD of photos, I have been told. I'm elated and feel SO beyond fortunate for these opportunities!

Also ordered our shower invites and envelopes so should be mailing those out late next week, hopefully!

envelope.jpg
BabyQred4x6Jyllian%2BFraley.jpg

Edit: Here's the matching diaper cards I made to slip in there as well!

Screenshot_2015-05-06-14-36-26-1.png

Hi ladies,

Haven't been on here much since I frequent the fb group a lot more these days. Glad to hear you are all doing well! Its so crazy how close we are all getting to meeting our babies! I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow and I am anxiously waiting for the results of my glucose screening from yesterday.

I think I'm about 4-6 weeks into this pregnancy, based on the progression of my symptoms. I will be very glad for my prelim scan though, for an ultrasound confirmed EDD. Right now, I'm thinking I'll be due mid-late January..

I hate to be the downer, but I am not really seeing lines on your tests :flower: There is no way a doctor will see you sooner? Especially since you haven't had a true AF since February? Fingers crossed :flower:

mamabunny-I like the invites and pics, very cute! I noticed you are in Sandusky...not too far from me! I am in the Toledo area.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Yes, adorable invites mamma! And adorable bump pic as usual, also. I am finally starting to have more of an obvious baby bump at 24 weeks (not just an "is she gaining weight or pregnant?" bump).

How was the glucose screening, wonders? I have that in a few weeks and am kindof nervous about it. I've heard the glucose drink is yucky and makes some women feel nauseated. Was it okay for you? Plus, I've heard there is a pretty high false positive rate - I'd really like to avoid a false positive. When do you find out the results?

Omigosh NoRi you sure are close! I was actually looking into a private ultrasound place near you earlier before I have my actual gender scan... called My Little Me in Maumee I believe? I rarely ever travel that way, mostly towards Cleveland if I ever do.

JandJ how have things been for you? I know you were a little down before because things seemed to be at a standstill but I'm sure the excitement's picked up now! I think after the first doctor appointment and hearing the heartbeat things kinda get dull for a bit until you start really growing and feeling kicks and then of course the ultrasound!

I've noticed a lot of excitement lately on my usual threads. Things are really picking up!

How was the glucose screening, wonders? I have that in a few weeks and am kindof nervous about it. I've heard the glucose drink is yucky and makes some women feel nauseated. Was it okay for you? Plus, I've heard there is a pretty high false positive rate - I'd really like to avoid a false positive. When do you find out the results?

The drink wasn't as bad as I was expecting at all. My doctor said I could eat a little before but no carbs. So I had eaten 2 eggs and some water so my stomach wasn't completely empty. I had the orange drink...tasted like really sweet flat orange soda. The worst part was that I had to drink it in 5 minutes and it was hard to chug because it was so sweet. I didn't feel nauseous or anything weird after. My results are in, they are in the doctor's box as of this morning and I am not so patiently waiting for someone to call me!

Yes, I am worrying about the chugging part too. I am a very slow drinker, especially with anything sweet. Oh well, I'm sure I'll manage :thumbup: Hope you get those results soon! I can't stand knowing results are in on a Friday and no one is telling me what they are.

Yes, I am worrying about the chugging part too. I am a very slow drinker, especially with anything sweet. Oh well, I'm sure I'll manage :thumbup: Hope you get those results soon! I can't stand knowing results are in on a Friday and no one is telling me what they are.

Bad news...I failed :nope: going for the 3-hour on Monday.

Oh no wonders! :hugs: I'm a newbie when it comes to the tests - is the 3-hour just a re-test to make sure? If it is I hope that one is a-okay for you!

Wonders i had to do the 3 hour with my son and i ended up being fine and not having gestational diabetes. The 3 hour they make you drink either more of the drink or a more concentrated version of it, then they take your blood every hour for 3 hours. You also have to get your blood taken before hand so they can test your sugar to make sure its not too low to do the test. It sucks and more than likely i will have to do it again this time. I'm going to eat something before going this time though because i didn't last time and the nurse said that could cause a false positive result. So hoping that i don't have it this time around either.

Mama, I've been good. Feeling lots of kicks and movement. He moves the most in the evenings normally which is kind of a pain because that's when i want to sleep haha. Not much going on on my end. I don't think I'm going to have another baby shower until after the baby is born even though I wanted to avoid that, but really we already have everything we need. I'm still having really bad food aversions sometimes so that isn't really any fun. It seems like if the baby doesn't want something then i definitely cant eat it. I'm pretty proud of the fact that all in all I've only gained one pound so far. Technically i gained 6, but i lost 5 first, so it works out to one. I'm having the same problem as I had with my first in that everyone seems to think that they have a say as to what i decide to do to my sons penis in regards to circumcision so that has been annoying me. Also my mother in law has been a nightmare lately because she just thinks that she deserves to have a say in everything about my children and im just like "eff off lady" because its none of her business, its my child. She actually pretty much accused me of starving my son the other day and then turned around and basically tried to guilt me into changing my mothers day plans because she thinks it is unfair that she doesnt get to spend actual mothers day with my husband. Last time i checked though she has had 20 mothers days with him, this will only be my second. I've just been a little stressed out because of all that and trying to clean my house which is crazy. Haha, oh well. It will pass.

JandJ what is it with MILs?! :shrug: Mine has learned to be more hush hush regarding her first grandchild. I know she's excited, but needed to chill out a bit. I know she's been buying things on Facebook garage sale groups and that's fine. My OH said she's gonna keep things at her house which is fine too but how much does she plan to have our child? My OH's brother lives there with her and has a large pitbull breed so I'm not too keen on my baby being there... along with the fact the his brother and sister (who lives there as well) both smoke weed. That's all I need around my infant... no thanks. We are not having our son circumcized. My oldest son is but since this baby is my OH's biological son I want him to relate to his daddy in that department. Plus, my oldest had issues with his circumcision so I suppose either way you go there's a chance of issues. It's just something I'm going to have to learn more about as far as proper hygiene and care.

Wonders I feel like all my yummy food and dessert posts on Facebook are to blame for all the failed glucose tests! :rofl: Sorry you didn't pass your test... FX your next one is OK! :thumbup:

JandJ what is it with MILs?! :shrug: Mine has learned to be more hush hush regarding her first grandchild. I know she's excited, but needed to chill out a bit. I know she's been buying things on Facebook garage sale groups and that's fine. My OH said she's gonna keep things at her house which is fine too but how much does she plan to have our child? My OH's brother lives there with her and has a large pitbull breed so I'm not too keen on my baby being there... along with the fact the his brother and sister (who lives there as well) both smoke weed. That's all I need around my infant... no thanks. We are not having our son circumcized. My oldest son is but since this baby is my OH's biological son I want him to relate to his daddy in that department. Plus, my oldest had issues with his circumcision so I suppose either way you go there's a chance of issues. It's just something I'm going to have to learn more about as far as proper hygiene and care.

Wonders I feel like all my yummy food and dessert posts on Facebook are to blame for all the failed glucose tests! :rofl: Sorry you didn't pass your test... FX your next one is OK! :thumbup:

Are you anti-bully breeds?? I love pitbulls; they make wonderful companions, and have been bred to be gentle and loving with people from the breed's beginnings. Some can be hyper if not properly exercised and trained, but it's the same with all dog breeds.

AFM - Happy Mother's Day ladies! I found out that I can no longer eat the dill pickles I have always loved, as I always throw them back up shortly after eating them. And all I ever want anymore is water and chili-cheese fries. :lol: We had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, then wandered around a nearby flea market. I'm getting a sewing machine in a couple weeks as a late gift from Lalo and the boys. This week starts the official divorce proceedings with the father of my boys. Soon as it's over I get to marry the most wonderful man in the world (IMO)!! Not much longer till my first prenatal appointment!! 5-26

Q I wouldn't say I'm anti bully breeds... more like anti untrained, more prone to danger (because of size), unruly, hyper, large breeds.

Not sure if you caught a much earlier thread of mine, before I got my :bfp:

Maybe a good thing I haven't conceived. Need to vent. Thoughts are welcome.

I've dealt with my OH's dog and have also been around his brother's dog. Both are hyper, jump on people, slobbery and just not something I'm comfortable having around my newborn :nope: More importantly, the issue of drugs in the house. What could happen to my baby, especially if for some reason law enforcement ever became involved? His mom is more than welcome to watch her grandchild at our house but I'm not too keen on our baby being there a whole lot without our supervision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->