Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

And my absolute favourite.
4/4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 3
Also I wanted to share this because it gets me every time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
Super cute photos! My maternity session is next Thursday at 36 weeks. I have NO idea what to wear :shrug: It'll be outside as well.

I wish now that I had worn a long sleeved shirt haha. It was windy and kind of chilly. The wind was the worst part of it because my hair kept getting in my face!

We went shopping yesterday evening and this is what we got...

GvvuSq4Mrtii-TPNU7AMK4hHzNxU1p1aUB4URo79PMw=w1186-h667-no

L-R is mine, DD, OH and DS. I was wanting a long length dress but the shorter one isn't terrible. I did find one in a similar color online and went ahead and ordered it in two sizes as I have no idea what would fit me best.

https://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/2067334_Deep_Sea?wid=500&hei=500&op_sharpen=1 https://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/2067334_ALT2?wid=500&hei=500&op_sharpen=1

Hoping it arrives before next Wednesday evening but if not at least I found something to wear. I also got a navy blue floral print blouse to wear and OH got a white polo shirt we can change into for some photos of just him and I. I hope the photos turn out nice...

35 weeks today!

h9riau6Y7lpoETyTIjAH2CgTDc2dmL3z2IpPMotX0E4=w270-h667-no
AKQzCNggJVup4oV_Gh0fCsC_axL7CAwwR4a0HFDrErs=s667-no

Honestly, I think TheBump.com is full of sh*t. A coconut? Come on, really?! I beg to differ... it feels like there's a Tonka truck in there. 35 more days to go... I'm excited, anxious, nervous and stressing out!

35 weeks today!

h9riau6Y7lpoETyTIjAH2CgTDc2dmL3z2IpPMotX0E4=w270-h667-no
AKQzCNggJVup4oV_Gh0fCsC_axL7CAwwR4a0HFDrErs=s667-no

Honestly, I think TheBump.com is full of sh*t. A coconut? Come on, really?! I beg to differ... it feels like there's a Tonka truck in there. 35 more days to go... I'm excited, anxious, nervous and stressing out!

That's one BIG coconut!:haha: sorry I shouldn't laugh!

Just been to my last midwife appointment before due date and baby is only 1/5th engage so heading in the right direction!:thumbup: been told all my checks were text book!:happydance: she also confirmed I'm having braxton hicks although they are very eratic and have no pattern to them!:happydance:

I know, right?! TheBump has no idea on accurate proportions :dohh:

Kind of like I supposedly have a honey dew melon in there. Lol.

35 week doctor appointment yesterday - gained 2lbs since my last visit 2 weeks ago. I've been gaining a pound a week regularly now and am at a 43lb gain so far overall. Just about to my estimated "goal" gain of 50lbs :happydance: (30 with DS1, 40 with DD and assumed around 50 with this one) My doctor said he isn't worried about me, as I always have "textbook pregnancies" and go back down in weight afterwards without a prob :blush: Belly measured spot on at 35. Got the Group B swab done... it tickled :laugh2: Then my doctor did the internal exam which was a little uncomfortable. He was feeling around then suddenly goes "annnnd THERE'S the head. Right. There. Wow." He told me no dilation, no effacement and that is rare for a third baby. Not sure if he was referring to baby's head location, the fact that I'm not dilated or anything or a combo of both :shrug: Next appointment is in a week and OH will get to join me. He's anxious and said he will have a lot of questions for the doctor. I got in bed last night and OH was pawing at me, which was odd because he hasn't been very playful or initiative of fooling around as of late but made me feel good he was interested. Then he told me I'd feel really good... and start contracting more to help the baby come sooner :growlmad: :dohh: Ugh! So that's his motive! Men, I swear... :rofl:

My husband is the exact same! He wants to get busy all the time right now and he had little to no interest before so either I smell really good or something or he just really wants this baby out lol. My doc Appointment yesterday went well other than I am measuring ahead again. I was at a 40! Yikes! He said that it's still within the range of normal big though so I should just prepare myself to push out a large baby haha. Getting excited for my ultrasound on Tuesday but also kind of hoping I will go into labour before then. I have a blocked milk duct and as of Saturday I get the go ahead to start using my pump to unclog it. Until then I just have to put cream on it because he wants me to make it to 37 weeks and is worried the nipple stimulation from the pump will put me into full blown labour because I have been cramping and contracting on an off for almost a week now. Getting so impatient to meet my little man!

Wow JandJ you very well may have a large, healthy baby! Nothing wrong with that at all!

I got my breast pump yesterday, a Medela Pump In Style Advanced Starter Set.

EMykc5mpFPhAAMPFxrZJS3eOgBEcoJyqs6dJJSPJJlg=w376-h667-no

I was too excited and wasn't going to but... I had to try it! OH tried first on his hairy man nipple :rofl: Then I did and holy cow...

rlGJYX-GL-pGy9dx5JORXFGp6i9aiJQthtF3ciU1dk4=w376-h667-no

Wasn't expecting that, just maybe a few drips. It was over the course of about 10 minutes. The first two minutes is the Stimulation Phase, where it pumps a bit faster to encourage the milk to flow. Then it turns into the Expression Phase, where it pumps at a slower, steady pace as the milk flows into the bottle(s). Colostrum kept coming out but I decided to stop, as I didn't feel it was necessary or ideal to be pumping anything right now... plus I've been cramping and contracting lately as well and afraid of encouraging pre-term labor. But I'm super pleased with the pump and excited to try nursing our LO when he comes. It's kind of reassuring that even if breastfeeding doesn't go well at first, I can likely still pump colostrum for him and then milk when it comes in while continuing to work on latch, etc.

Hi ladies, just wanted to check in-hope everyone is doing well :)
35 Week apt went well, she will do the Group B swab next week and I will start the non stress test, growth scans next week as well. She says I am measuring right on track, so that's good :)

Thought I would share a few photos we had done on our "babymoon".....but apparently the files are too large :wacko::wacko:

Glad to see so much activity on here the last week! I'll be going for my 36 week appointment this week - GBS test is the main thing I'll be eager to hear about, but also curious about engagement. It definitely seems like baby has been dropping down lower and lower in the last couple of weeks, although I don't have the feeling there's a bowling ball between my legs yet so there's probably still room for her to keep moving down.

Feeling a bit sheepish about weighing in today - after most of the third trimester gaining a pound every two weeks I may be up 6 pounds since my appointment 2 weeks ago :blush: I think a lot of that is water weight since it seems to go up and down at random, but still...I'll just try to focus on maintaining those healthy habits! It won't be long, ladies :happydance:

Wow JandJ you very well may have a large, healthy baby! Nothing wrong with that at all!

I got my breast pump yesterday, a Medela Pump In Style Advanced Starter Set.

EMykc5mpFPhAAMPFxrZJS3eOgBEcoJyqs6dJJSPJJlg=w376-h667-no

I was too excited and wasn't going to but... I had to try it! OH tried first on his hairy man nipple :rofl: Then I did and holy cow...

rlGJYX-GL-pGy9dx5JORXFGp6i9aiJQthtF3ciU1dk4=w376-h667-no

Wasn't expecting that, just maybe a few drips. It was over the course of about 10 minutes. The first two minutes is the Stimulation Phase, where it pumps a bit faster to encourage the milk to flow. Then it turns into the Expression Phase, where it pumps at a slower, steady pace as the milk flows into the bottle(s). Colostrum kept coming out but I decided to stop, as I didn't feel it was necessary or ideal to be pumping anything right now... plus I've been cramping and contracting lately as well and afraid of encouraging pre-term labor. But I'm super pleased with the pump and excited to try nursing our LO when he comes. It's kind of reassuring that even if breastfeeding doesn't go well at first, I can likely still pump colostrum for him and then milk when it comes in while continuing to work on latch, etc.

BTW, wow what a lot of colostrum you were able to express! I got my free breast pump from insurance and did try it out but couldn't really get much colostrum to come out - it just appeared on my nipples but that was about it. Hope I can still express it if that's needed for some reason!

MamaBunny, I have the same breast pump and I love it. I bought the swing one first thinking I wouldn't need a double pump but then ended up getting the double haha. I've been cramping and contracting lots but so far nothing exciting. I'm super excited for my ultrasound tomorrow but pretty worried they will tell me Wednesday that it's time for him to come out. I guess we will have to wait and see. As for the colostrum, you were lucky to be able to express that haha. I didn't get anything what so ever until the third day after my son was born. I have to pump every day right now just to try to work out my clogged milk duct but I still don't get anything out.

I was super excited and want to keep pumping! :laugh2: But I know I should wait until after baby is born and even then I should focus on allowing him to nurse on demand as opposed to pumping. But I'm super anxious to do it again!

Hey ladies,

I hope it's ok for me to join in. I'm being induced on the 17th August due to GD and I'm getting pretty scared. This is my first baby. I am hoping for a fast induction, the thought of hanging around for a day or 2 doesn't sound much fun haha. I wish you ladies all the luck for smooth deliveries.

36 WEEKS TODAY :shock:

oOXHIQlK6_Fl4AlMnN84JVIenJ_AfV29o9_wNGhA2Y4=w256-h667-no
qwPmX1DK5lOFsjLdRsj-ATsA9GaBPUCZgOeBcTCoO8o=s623-no

It was a makeup-free morning, as I left my bag at work :dohh: Doctor appointment this afternoon and maternity photos this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->