Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
https://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/sausages2/BNBgradsheader_zps8a5cdf46.png

This is a thread where we can all keep up to date with the ladies who used to post here when they were waiting to try, but they've moved on to the NTNP / TTC boards or got their BFP! :flower:

If you are a graduate please post here to say you have moved to TTC / NTNP and ill add you to the list. If you can, it would be useful to have the following information for stalking purposes ;)
  • Are you TTC or NTNP?
  • Month you graduated to TTC/NTNP
To keep within the board rules can pregnant ladies pm me for now? I'm not sure if posting here would count as an announcement, which isn't allowed on this board. If you could let me know the following info that would be super!
  • Your due date
  • Whether you are having a boy or a girl (if you're that far long!)
And i really hope we get to see some squishy babies too! :D If you could let me know this information i'll add you to "Worth The Wait"
  • Date of baby's birth
  • Baby's gender
  • Baby's name
  • Baby's birth weight

Here's my original post...

Do you think it would be nice to have a thread to keep track of all the ladies on here who move on to TTC / NTNP? I am really rubbish and forget who posted here, but I do know I would love to keep track of friends from this part of the forum.

Maybe if we used this thread to post when we move over and I will update. Grads could even post when they're pregnant and baby has arrived etc. I don't mind keeping up with it cause I'm here indefinitely. Lol!

What do you think? :)

https://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/sausages2/ntnpheader_zps20ab1c04.png

LovemyBubx is NTNP from August 2013
MrsT&Ben is NTNP from September 2013

https://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/sausages2/TTCheader_zpsbb29436d.png

Islas_mummy is TTC from August 2013
x Zaly x is TTC from August 2013
Cha3 is TTC from August 2013
Buttercup84 is TTC from August 2013
EmmyReece is TTC from December 2013

:dust:

https://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/sausages2/pregnantheader_zps93f7e6cc.png

Due in 2013

MarineWAG is due 24 December 2013

Due in 2014

MelliPaige is due 16 February
younglove is due 18 February 2014
OurLilFlu is due 21 February 2014
wishuwerehere is due 28 February 2014
kksy9b is due 1 April 2014
brenn09 is due 7 April 2014
ac2010 is due 26 May
Rachie004 is due 31 May 2014
x Zaly x is due 17 June 2014
CantHrdlyWait is due 22 June 2014
Amalee is due July 2014
mara16jade is due July 2014
callypygous is due July 2014

https://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/sausages2/worththewaitheader_zps3fc2199e.png

Girly922 has had a baby girl!! Violet was born 8 days late on 28 October 2013 at 09.41 weighing 7lb 10oz. Here's her photo

Ah mind you I just remembered people aren't supposed to post bfps... But would this be different? If its in this thread? Or maybe people could pm me their bfps and I could add them to the list instead so it's not like an announcement?

I think it's a fab idea! I'd love to know when people got their BFPs. I tend to feel a little sad when people move over because I lose track so quickly. Then I notice they're 6 months pregnant but I feel weird saying 'oh hi, I remember you from wtt however many months ago and I'm really pleased for you' lol

I think it's a good idea :D I do try to follow people when they leave WTT, but sometimes it's hard to keep up with where people are in their journey, plus it makes me feel a bit stalkerish! :haha: So I think it'd be nice to have a place to check in and see how everyone's doing.

I know BFPs and things aren't supposed to be posted in this forum, but maybe if we just had a thread dedicated to updating on people who have been in WTT, then it'd be a bit different.

At least if it is a dedicated thread then you know what is contained in it rather than having 'woop, I'm pregnant' staring back at you while you're viewing the wtt forum.

I really think it's a fab idea. Gold star for sausages! xx

At least if it is a dedicated thread then you know what is contained in it rather than having 'woop, I'm pregnant' staring back at you while you're viewing the wtt forum.

I really think it's a fab idea. Gold star for sausages! xx

Yep, exactly :D Plus, it's not like it'd be full of random BFPs or first time posters getting lost, like often happens with the "I think I might be pregnant" threads.

I think it's a nice way to keep up with people who have moved to other areas.

Yey!! I get a gold star!! :: proud :: :D

Now those who leave us just have to remember to post or message me!! :)

I think it's a really nice idea. So e days the last thing you want to hear is that someone else is pregnant, but actually other times it's nice to know that others who have WTT (sometimes for years!) are finally having their babies, and eventually so will we :).

I love this idea, I always check back in on WTT to see how everyone is getting on but don't like to post out of respect for other's feelings, I've already lost track of so many people x

Hi MarineWAG, it's nice to see you. How are you getting on? x

I love this idea, I always check back in on WTT to see how everyone is getting on but don't like to post out of respect for other's feelings, I've already lost track of so many people x

Ooh hello, and congratulations! If you pm me your baby deets ill add you. You can be the first!! :D

Things are well thank you sausages, first tri much harder than last time but cracking on, I don't mind posting here if that's ok we're due 24/12/2013 (although going by my scan it's the 25th.....yep......) not sure if there's anything else lol? x

What a nice idea! I still check back here a lot, wwt is a very friendly board :)
I'm ttc now, just come to end of our first (unsuccessful) cycle :)

This is a great idea! Its a shame that people just sort of drift off into ttc and then you never hear about their journeys. I think this will also inspire those of us wtt that one day we will be graduating and adding our own bfps!

This is a sweet idea- although I don't think a lot of ladies come back here to check regularly once they've left us! Almost every one who was WTT with me last year has moved on, and a huge number of them even have babies now, but I don't see them in here ever. Now that we know about it, maybe the upcoming graduates will come back!

I love this idea! I wasn't a part of the WTT community for very long, but you ladies sure did make it easier! I check back often but don't really post anymore as I don't want it to come off as insensitive or anything.

AFM, my DH and I are currently in the tww of our first cycle. Seems like this whole journey is lots of waiting, but in the end will be worth it!

I remember you kksy9b! Good luck and lots of baby dust xx

Hi! :wave: I was in WTT for a year and a bit... I recently passed the final exam toward my designation and got the OK from my doctor to start TTC. So this is our first cycle TTC!

I really do missed the community-feel of the WTT board. I'm hoping to come back here again one day when we are WTT again!

I look forward to hearing updates from fellow-WTTers!

Oh hurray! So glad to hear from you guys. I'm like, "I remember you! And you! And you!" Yey! Ill update this after work. :)

Okay dokay, i updated the thread and made it a wee bit prettier too. :) Come on all you grads, we want to stalk... um... congratulate you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->