Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

Love the new layout! You've done a great job sausages!

Love the new first post, it looks so good! Great job sausages :D

I like this thread, its a very good idea, i love to stalk:blush: x

I just wanted to update everyone on my recent news -- I'm newly pregnant, only 7 weeks along! I'm a bit anxious (hoping for a sticky bean), but excited! :)

I'd love to hear how everyone else from WTT is doing as well!

Congratulations younglove!! H&H 9 months to you!

AFM, we are heading into our third month after two unsuccessful cycles. My ovulation, which is typically like clockwork, was, of course, early in May and late in June, so our timing has been a bit off. Feeling very positive and hopeful however that we will get our BFP in the next few months.

I hope you ladies are all doing well and look forward to hearing updates!

AFM, we are heading into our third month after two unsuccessful cycles. My ovulation, which is typically like clockwork, was, of course, early in May and late in June, so our timing has been a bit off. Feeling very positive and hopeful however that we will get our BFP in the next few months.

Congrats on your move over to TTC, hope it happens soon for you :)

I LOVE this thread!! I love to keep up with everyone, but always lose them in TTC/1st Trimester.. So neat!!

Here to update (forgot about this thread!) i am pregnant! Due 28th feb 2014.
Good luck to everyone wtt x

I just wanted to update everyone on my recent news -- I'm newly pregnant, only 7 weeks along! I'm a bit anxious (hoping for a sticky bean), but excited! :)

Oh my goodness, that was quick! Congratulations to you!! :) So when are you due? :)

Thanks for the update hun! Typical sods law with the wonky O dates. Hopefully you will get it bang on this cycle. :)

Here to update (forgot about this thread!) i am pregnant! Due 28th feb 2014.
Good luck to everyone wtt x

Yey!! Congratulations hun, please keep us updated with news. Especially if you decide to find out the sex! :)

Oh my goodness, that was quick! Congratulations to you!! :) So when are you due? :)

Thanks! I'm due February 18th! :cloud9:

We're very excited and hoping for a sticky bean.

I hope you're all doing well! xox

Oh wow, what a lovely idea.

I check back every now again to see how the ladies still here are doing, but don't really post much. I think it's a fab way to keep track of each other :)

We're currently expecting our first, due 20th October and we're team yellow.

Oh wow, what a lovely idea.

I check back every now again to see how the ladies still here are doing, but don't really post much. I think it's a fab way to keep track of each other :)

We're currently expecting our first, due 20th October and we're team yellow.

Congratulations sweetie! I have added your deets to the first post. :)

Hi everyone! So excited to announce that I got my BFP this morning! No due date yet or anything but will post once I know! Thanks :)

Wooo, Congratulations kksy9b - that is wonderful news :) xxx

Hi everyone! So excited to announce that I got my BFP this morning! No due date yet or anything but will post once I know! Thanks :)

Congratulations!! How long were you ttc, just for my own curiosity and because I hoard information :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->